Arming the invaders (Read 783 times)

hvybarrels

Arming the invaders
« on: March 18, 2024, 10:03:28 PM »
Listened to a podcast with a former Navy Seal talking about how things are going to get kinetic with all the freshly established terrorist sleeper cells we just imported. Then I came home and saw this article from Epoch Times.

Well… it was a cool republic while it lasted

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/illegal-immigrant-can-carry-guns-federal-judge
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Arming the invaders
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 03:48:05 AM »
...despite “knowing he was an alien illegally and unlawfully in the United States.”

Illegally AND unlawfully?  Wow!  That's as bad as "double-secret probation."

Q: What's the difference between "unlawful" and "illegal?"

A:  One is against the law.  The other is a sick bird.

:geekdanc: :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 04:03:57 AM »
Anyway ...

There's already a solution.  Enforce immigration law!

It's a proven fact that people in the US illegally who get arrested and deported are incapable of carrying firearms in the US.

#Science
-- Melvin Udall

Chrashd

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 08:43:33 AM »
Any Illegal can come across the border and get a gun for protection from an NGO, pick up a free cash card for ammo and supplies,then hop on a free flight to anywhere in the U.S. :o :o  Oh yeah, no I.D. needed????

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 09:39:21 AM »
Any Illegal can come across the border and get a gun for protection from an NGO, pick up a free cash card for ammo and supplies,then hop on a free flight to anywhere in the U.S. :o :o  Oh yeah, no I.D. needed????

As long as they put the guns and ammo in their checked bag, it's all good.

:geekdanc: :shaka:
-- Melvin Udall

ren

Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 12:18:45 PM »
It's easy to get lost in the weeds on this by treating it like just another legal issue.

The big picture is that forces in our government are organizing and carrying out an invasion of the country using every resource at their disposal, and now a federal judge just gave illegals more gun rights than citizens.

It's only a matter of time before this goes hot, possibly in a widespread October 7 style attack coordinated in several cities. All they would have to do is take the grid down (not difficult at all) and most unarmed urbanites would be sitting ducks. 
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Rocky

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 12:27:34 PM »
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

hvybarrels

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2024, 12:45:27 PM »

A federal court has ruled that it is constitutional to block defendants awaiting trial from possessing firearms.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/disarming-defendants-awaiting-trial-constitutional-165424198.html
ARE THEY NOT  "awaiting trial "

Brystont1

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2024, 03:10:46 PM »
The government is not our friend. Any ruling that upholds rights over government infringement is a win in my book. Illegals are criminals and will carry guns if they want to and hopefully there is language in this ruling that can be used to further our own causes.

drck1000

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2024, 03:18:28 PM »
How are issues like this even getting to SCOTUS?  Where they are "deferring" issue that direct affect citizens of the US.

I get the poem on the Statue of Liberty, but damn. . .

More and more MSM attention on folks being killed by illegal immigrants.  Murder, car crashes, etc. 

Chrashd

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2024, 03:59:32 PM »
This comes at just the right time.Hati just opened all their prisons and they should be arriving in Florida soon. Most probably have experience with guns and will be happy to pick something up before heading to their favorite city :wave:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2024, 04:11:31 PM »

A federal court has ruled that it is constitutional to block defendants awaiting trial from possessing firearms.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/disarming-defendants-awaiting-trial-constitutional-165424198.html
ARE THEY NOT  "awaiting trial "

My guess is an asylum hearing is not a trial.  Trials are to establish guilt for breaking the law.  An asylum hearing doesn't necessarily involve criminal allegations -- even though they should if they entered the country without walking through an official point of entry.
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2024, 04:52:07 PM »
This comes at just the right time.Hati just opened all their prisons and they should be arriving in Florida soon. Most probably have experience with guns and will be happy to pick something up before heading to their favorite city :wave:

what the Democrats Blue Tsunami actually looks like

QUIETShooter

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2024, 05:12:42 PM »
Why does all of this not make sense.

Oh yeah.

FJB.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2024, 06:45:06 PM »
WI was invaded when barry allowed somali's. Hence how a somali won a DC seat

FL wont make that same mistake.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Kuleana

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2024, 09:23:37 PM »
It's easy to get lost in the weeds on this by treating it like just another legal issue.

The big picture is that forces in our government are organizing and carrying out an invasion of the country using every resource at their disposal, and now a federal judge just gave illegals more gun rights than citizens.

It's only a matter of time before this goes hot, possibly in a widespread October 7 style attack coordinated in several cities. All they would have to do is take the grid down (not difficult at all) and most unarmed urbanites would be sitting ducks.
If all of this is true, what is the government's end game?  Domestic Chaos?  Willful Balkanization?

From my perspective, the illogical nature the way the US empire allows and empowers illegal immigrants is just more evidence of its unenviable domestic implosion and eventual national collapse.

RSN172

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2024, 09:52:32 PM »
Criminals and illegals have rights. You and I, not so much.

macsak

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2024, 10:03:29 PM »
#veryastute

If all of this is true, what is the government's end game?  Domestic Chaos?  Willful Balkanization?

From my perspective, the illogical nature the way the US empire allows and empowers illegal immigrants is just more evidence of its unenviable domestic implosion and eventual national collapse.

hvybarrels

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2024, 10:47:41 PM »

There are lots of competing theories, but those that seem most likely are the ones they have been wargaming for.

Resource shortages mean a decline in industrial production that will nuke the world economy, wiping out all the power and wealth of our elites with it. If they want to have a chance of staying on top of the pyramid it requires martial law, so they need another crisis in order to terrorize the sheep into submission. The elites learned a lot from the Covid experiment but thanks to MAGA and the independent media things are spinning out of control, so they are forced to work on an accelerated timetable and now it's literally panic time. If the project fails then a whole lot of people go to prison, and not a nice comfy first world prison but whatever our collapsing hyper-inflated 3rd world economy will be able to sustain at that point.

In New York they are currently testing out National Guardsmen in the subways to try to normalize martial law and see how people react. Other deliberately crime infested blue cities are about to adopt the policy as well, and it probably won't be long before the bag check at the Hawaii State Capitol building gets some guys in fatigues with select fire SBRs and foreign accents.

Keep this photo in mind the next time someone says that weapons of war don't belong on our streets.