Tactical Intent TI7 stock (Read 4767 times)

dirsh

Tactical Intent TI7 stock
« on: January 25, 2013, 12:26:41 PM »
Just received my Tactical Intent TI7 stock from amazon and put it on my AR.  I've only found good reviews about it online so I thought I would try it out. This thing is awesome.

Super easy install. Snug fit onto both my ARs with Mil spec tubes. Which is great cause it doesn't rattle around.

The back end is curved at the bottom so it rolls up real nice from a ready position. Cheek weld is great. It feels comfortable with the rifle in firing position. Thick integrated butt pad that blends into the stock. I can't wait to try it out at the range.

2 storage tubes for batteries, cleaning supplies, etc.

2 sling attachment points + ambi QD attachment point

This is one high quality piece. Everything lines up perfectly and just feels solid.

Feels more comfortable and solidly built than my Magpul ACS stock and way more comfortable than my MOE or mil spec M4 stock. I might take some comparison pics later

will update after my next range trip. I may buy another one

Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0045V86UQ/?tag=2ahawaii-20

The maker has a website dedicated solely to this stock: http://www.ti7stock.com

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

Pit808

Re: Tactical Intent TI7 stock
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »
I have one too.  Mine sits on a commercial tube and doesn't rattle at all.  I like it better than the moe and ctr.  If they had one in FDE I would toss my MOE in a heartbeat.  Only con is that it is a little on the heavy side.
chitty chitty bang bang.......

wirecounter

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 03:10:35 PM »
Howzit dirsh!  Thanks for posting this.   :shaka:

Looks good.  I would buy one, but have no need for storage tubes.  Also wondering if the tubes hinder good eye alignment with your scope.  Looking forward to your update. 

dirsh

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 04:38:47 PM »
I have one too.  Mine sits on a commercial tube and doesn't rattle at all.  I like it better than the moe and ctr.  If they had one in FDE I would toss my MOE in a heartbeat.  Only con is that it is a little on the heavy side.

They have it in commercial and mil spec and they do have it in FDE. I might pick one up cuz it looks sexy. It is heavy compared to an MOE, which is super light, but it doesn't feel heavy on the rifle. But then again, i'm not carrying the rifle for extended periods of time
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

dirsh

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 04:46:07 PM »
Howzit dirsh!  Thanks for posting this.   :shaka:

Looks good.  I would buy one, but have no need for storage tubes.  Also wondering if the tubes hinder good eye alignment with your scope.  Looking forward to your update.

I think i'll be taking it to kokohead tomorrow. I'll let you know.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

dirsh

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
Eye align,ent is perfect and is thing is so damn comfortable to shoot with. I shot better than usual. I don't know if it's because of the stock or what. I think I'm going to buy another one for my build
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

wirecounter

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 09:29:34 PM »
Eye align,ent is perfect and is thing is so damn comfortable to shoot with. I shot better than usual. I don't know if it's because of the stock or what. I think I'm going to buy another one for my build

Dang it!!!  Now I "have to" get one, regardless of the useless (for me) compartments.  LOL

Thanks for the update dirsh!   :shaka: