Calling Kaiser members that have had problems obtaining firearms permits (Read 51005 times)

HiCarry

Attention all you Kaiser members who have had some problems with HPD in obtaining firearms permits.

The same attorney that took on HDF's Chris Baker's case and the resident alien (Fotoudis) case, is looking for Kaiser members for a possible legal action. If you are a Kaiser member and have had any problems relating to obtaining a firearm permit, please given him a call to discuss your circumstances. He is particularly interested in the gentleman who was denied based on some diabetic counseling he received.

Here's the contact info:

Richard Holcomb
(808) 545-4040

Jl808

Re: Calling Kaiser members that have had problems obtaining firearms permits
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 04:10:19 PM »
Awesome!
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

macsak

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 04:12:12 PM »
Attention all you Kaiser members who have had some problems with HPD in obtaining firearms permits.

The same attorney that took on HDF's Chris Baker's case and the resident alien (Fotoudis) case, is looking for Kaiser members for a possible legal action. If you are a Kaiser member and have had any problems relating to obtaining a firearm permit, please given him a call to discuss your circumstances. He is particularly interested in the gentleman who was denied based on some diabetic counseling he received.

Here's the contact info:

Richard Holcomb
(808) 545-4040

do eet!

Inspector

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 05:54:09 PM »
I now have Kaiser and I am curious what is going to happen when I apply for pistol registration. It will happen soon. I'll let you know if this occurs.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

dirsh

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 08:55:11 PM »
do eet!

Haha that's exactly what I said in my head when I read the OP
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

macsak

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 09:39:59 PM »

Haha that's exactly what I said in my head when I read the OP

:thumbsup:

Heavies

Kaiser Permanente Medical Clearence Problems
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 10:51:59 PM »

From the HRA as seen on FB

Attention all Kaiser members who have had some problems with HPD in obtaining firearms permits.

Here's the contact info:

Richard Holcomb
(808) 545-4040

mauidog

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

wolfwood

Re: Kaiser Permanente Medical Clearence Problems
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 09:41:50 AM »
Let's get a calling friends. I want to get this lawsuit going. 
Please add my business facebook page if you are interested in my litigation
https://www.facebook.com/ABeckLaw/

Tom_G

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 04:30:42 PM »
If it'll help, I'll go try to buy a new handgun!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Gordyf

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 04:40:15 PM »
Y'know, Maybe I should let it go lest I Bachi myself, but I have never had a problem.
Have been with Kaiser since the '70s, near all my working life, and held a permit to acquire continuously since the early '90s.
My son had some issues when he was a kid, ADD, and visited their facility in the Ala moana bldg, but never applied here.
 He Lives in America now, or sorta, California.
Aloha
Aloha
Gordy

Heavies

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2015, 09:16:37 PM »
Y'know, Maybe I should let it go lest I Bachi myself, but I have never had a problem.
Have been with Kaiser since the '70s, near all my working life, and held a permit to acquire continuously since the early '90s.
My son had some issues when he was a kid, ADD, and visited their facility in the Ala moana bldg, but never applied here.
 He Lives in America now, or sorta, California.
Aloha

Gordyf, Looks like they are putting the screws to Kaiser and Straub members. 

bikercarl

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »
Aloha All!

I know that this post was last updated in November, but I just felt that I needed to let you guys know that this is REAL and it is a HUGE problem!  I tried to renew my long gun permit yesterday, December 07 and was told that I needed a letter from my physician.  I figured it was just another step in the process so I went to Kaiser and was shifted around to a quiet reception area (not the lobby where other patients were checking in).  Once they got me away from the public, they informed me that Kaiser would not furnish the letter and that all of their physicians have been informed NOT to provide such a letter.  When I asked why Kaiser was holding hostage my 2nd Amendment Right, they claim that they were not and that I could go to another doctor outside of Kaiser to get the letter.  Of course, I need to get copies of my medical records for this and when I asked, they indicated that it typically took THIRTY DAYS!!!  They also indicated that if you picked up the records yourself, they would charge you a fee!!!  WHAT A CROCK!!!  I called Harvey from HRA and am exploring my options now. 

BE CAREFUL of Kaiser (and apparently Straub)!!!

Aloha and E Kala Mai for the Rant!
BikerCarl

GlockNewb

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2015, 07:06:19 PM »
PM HiCarry, he might be able to direct you to a willing MD. If my experience goes similarly to yours, I'll definitely be notifying him and Mr. Holcomb.
"Fast is slow, slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

Heavies

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 08:05:31 PM »
Aloha All!

I know that this post was last updated in November, but I just felt that I needed to let you guys know that this is REAL and it is a HUGE problem!  I tried to renew my long gun permit yesterday, December 07 and was told that I needed a letter from my physician.  I figured it was just another step in the process so I went to Kaiser and was shifted around to a quiet reception area (not the lobby where other patients were checking in).  Once they got me away from the public, they informed me that Kaiser would not furnish the letter and that all of their physicians have been informed NOT to provide such a letter.  When I asked why Kaiser was holding hostage my 2nd Amendment Right, they claim that they were not and that I could go to another doctor outside of Kaiser to get the letter.  Of course, I need to get copies of my medical records for this and when I asked, they indicated that it typically took THIRTY DAYS!!!  They also indicated that if you picked up the records yourself, they would charge you a fee!!!  WHAT A CROCK!!!  I called Harvey from HRA and am exploring my options now. 

BE CAREFUL of Kaiser (and apparently Straub)!!!

Aloha and E Kala Mai for the Rant!
BikerCarl

Sorry to hear.  Please contact Mr, Holcomb.  Also, a huge thread on all these issues you may want to read through.  https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=21085.0

bikercarl

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 10:07:07 PM »
Aloha Heavies!

Mahalo for the link.  I actually saw the other post after I made this one (I guess I was just so upset about this turn of events that I posted in the wrong place!).  I have sent email to Council Woman Fukunaga as well as the Representative for my area.  I had already contacted Harvey from HRA and he was most helpful.  I will also be contacting Mr. Holcomb as well. 

Mahalo Nui and Malama!
BikerCarl

bikercarl

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 10:14:37 PM »
Aloha GlockNewb,

Mahalo for the recommendation.  I shall PM him if I am not successful in finding an alternate source (of course I still need to get my medical records first)!!!

Mahalo and Malama!
BikerCarl

PM HiCarry, he might be able to direct you to a willing MD. If my experience goes similarly to yours, I'll definitely be notifying him and Mr. Holcomb.

GZire

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 08:03:28 AM »

Here's the contact info:

Richard Holcomb
(808) 545-4040

HiCarry, does Mr. Holcomb have an email address as well?

wolfwood

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 08:13:20 PM »

HiCarry, does Mr. Holcomb have an email address as well?

Richard Holcomb
<rholcomblaw@live.com>
include me on the email to
alan.alexander.beck@gmail.com

I'll be working on the case to.  I live on the mainland so you'll probably never meet me but I work with Rick on all the 2a cases.
Please add my business facebook page if you are interested in my litigation
https://www.facebook.com/ABeckLaw/

HiCarry

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2015, 10:50:34 AM »
UPDATE: The doctor we had made arrangements with to do the clearance exams has now decided NOT to do them. I'll make another post if we can find another doctor to do these exams....