ok, NO word from the city, but let's start compiling a list of supplies we need (Read 19122 times)

ren

I can provide labor.
Deeds Not Words

Teichi

I can provide labor.
Am I being volunteered again?

I haven't recovered from the last target party and 2 matches last weekend  I conducted at Puuloa.

kala201

What kind of paint do we need?  Latex or oil based?  I can try and see if any contractors have some leftover 5gal buckets of paint.

hnl.flyboy

I can provide labor.

Make that two.
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

macsak

Make that two.

thanks guys
hopefully i will have an update soon

macsak

What kind of paint do we need?  Latex or oil based?  I can try and see if any contractors have some leftover 5gal buckets of paint.

i will find out
mahalo 201

i guess the question is which will work in commercial sprayers and wagner power painters?

macsak

Am I being volunteered again?

I haven't recovered from the last target party and 2 matches last weekend  I conducted at Puuloa.

teichi
whatever support you can provide would be welcomed

Darmok and Jalad @Tanagra

Just for "after". The range should be closed right? Besides, I don't think Knutsack stays up that late. [ sorry, was that not PC?]

I wouldn't think he goes to sleep that early.  I've heard rumors he's been frequenting the local cat house!

:crazy:        :wacko:        >:D        :crazy:        :wacko:        >:D        :crazy:        :wacko:        >:D       
"... the right to be let alone -- the most comprehensive of rights and the right most valued by civilized men."
--Justice Louis D. Brandeis

dirtylickins

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Just for "after". The range should be closed right? Besides, I don't think Knutsack stays up that late. [ sorry, was that not PC?]
his name is " macsak" not knutsack >:D :rofl: wait who we talking  about here ???

macsak

his name is " macsak" not knutsack >:D :rofl: wait who we talking  about here ???

i like cats too
:P

hey wait, how do you guys know i'm not really knudsen?

edster48

Oil based would be best for longevity, but clean up is a hassle, you've got to use thinner or mineral spirits. Latex is easier to work with, but I think Mac has the right idea, lets ask C&C and see what they say. It would be good if we could lay on a coat of primer too, the paint will last longer, cover better.
Always be yourself.
Unless you can be a pirate.
Then always be a pirate.

kala201

Oil based would be best for longevity, but clean up is a hassle, you've got to use thinner or mineral spirits. Latex is easier to work with, but I think Mac has the right idea, lets ask C&C and see what they say. It would be good if we could lay on a coat of primer too, the paint will last longer, cover better.

I don't think I can get primer out of the contractors.  I will see what paint they have to give.  If it is not what the City wants I will keep it at my union hall, unless someone else wants it for their house?  Color maybe an issue too if they'll only accept a certain color.  Most times the commercial stuff I can get is whitish or cream or some shade there of.  But free is free when it comes to it.  I guess we could tint or mix it to the color we need.

robtmc

I guess we could tint or mix it to the color we need.

I think y'all ought to go for the rainbow motif: from his online postings, Knudsen seems to be really excited about the homosexual marriage thing.  Maybe get on his good side?

This is one of the few times I wish I still lived Oahu.  Was right around the crater in Kalama valley.  Passed the range entrance daily.

Best I can do is lend moral support.

Rocky

pm sent
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rocky

You’ve seen how fast the dumpsters fill up after events so you know disposal of rubbish/green waste will be a problem.
Unless C & C gets a LARGE dumpster or two, we’ll need P/U trucks to haul.
Unfortunately, the closest convenience center is Kapaa in Kailua.
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

macsak

You’ve seen how fast the dumpsters fill up after events so you know disposal of rubbish/green waste will be a problem.
Unless C & C gets a LARGE dumpster or two, we’ll need P/U trucks to haul.
Unfortunately, the closest convenience center is Kapaa in Kailua.

is the convenience center in waiamanalo closed?

Rocky

is the convenience center in waiamanalo closed?

My bad. :crazy:
I checked the C &C site which did not list Waimanalo but the Enviro site did.
Nalo's refuse collection center is open.
Tel: 259-7182
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Dolomite

My bad. :crazy:
I checked the C &C site which did not list Waimanalo but the Enviro site did.
Nalo's refuse collection center is open.
Tel: 259-7182
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily

Call them before you head down cause if they are full they turn people away....

Jl808

Per macsak, KHSC Range cleanup day is confirmed on Dec 29 Sunday.  Please schedule it in and spread the word!  :shaka:

more details to follow
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.