Political Party Disclaimer (Read 55536 times)

mrgaf

Re: Political Party Disclaimer
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2018, 08:43:41 PM »
I own guns, voted for the 2a candidates many times, funded the NRA, supported local and national gun shops with many purchases and more.  What have you done that makes you so special mac?

Soooooo did you vote for Obozo?  >:D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Brystont1

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2021, 02:31:10 PM »
I am pro gun and for sensible legislation. I would remove some Hawaii restrictions. However, I can't stand behind the racist white nationalist party that has consumed what used to be the Republican party.

Can you name a single racist Republican policy?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2021, 02:40:42 PM »
I am pro gun and for sensible legislation. I would remove some Hawaii restrictions. However, I can't stand behind the racist white nationalist party that has consumed what used to be the Republican party.

Is it your belief that Democrats are not racists? 

If so, you need to do some research.  Anyone who supports (or tolerates) critical race theory is full-on racist.

CRT was developed at the Frankfurt School and its infamous Freudian-Marxism, though the proponents here would have us believe it was created in the US in the 1980s.

Regardless of when it was developed, the important fact that it incorporates the teachings and ideological views of Karl Marx can't be ignored. 
... the Marxist basis of critical race theory is extremely important to understand because of how
dehumanizing and destructive it is, particularly to children. Karl Marx saw people not as individuals
made in the imago Dei — the Judeo-Christian conception of human beings made in the image of
God — but as groups to be shoved into opposing categories pitted against one another as foes.
Marx did this according to class and economics, i.e., the Proletariat vs. the bourgeoisie, whereas
Marxist critical race theorists do this according to race, i.e., white vs. black or some other ethnic-
based construct. One group is the oppressor and the other the oppressed; your category defines
you. Rather than aspiring to the color-blind world that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. envisioned, where
individuals are judged by the content of their character, people are foremost viewed by the color of
their skin.

It is a terribly dehumanizing way to view people.
https://spectator.org/marxism-and-critical-race-theory/

Then there are the Affirmative Action supporters.  Their policies embrace the "soft bigotry of low expectations."  Rather than challenge all people to become better than they think they can be, the Affirmative Action supporters believe that Whites are superior, and that nonWhites are unable to achieve the same level of success on their own.

I could go on, but you can't honestly think the Democrats are any better than the opinion you have of the GOP.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2021, 02:42:54 PM »
gun control is the dems trying to keep blacks from owning guns
KKK is dem too...

Is it your belief that Democrats are not racists? 

If so, you need to do some research.  Anyone who supports (or tolerates) critical race theory is full-on racist.

CRT was developed at the Frankfurt School and its infamous Freudian-Marxism, though the proponents here would have us believe it was created in the US in the 1980s.

Regardless of when it was developed, the important fact that it incorporates the teachings and ideological views of Karl Marx can't be ignored.  https://spectator.org/marxism-and-critical-race-theory/

Then there are the Affirmative Action supporters.  Their policies embrace the "soft bigotry of low expectations."  Rather than challenge all people to become better than they think they can be, the Affirmative Action supporters believe that Whites are superior, and that nonWhites are unable to achieve the same level of success on their own.

I could go on, but you can't honestly think the Democrats are any better than the opinion you have of the GOP.