EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and SCIENTIFIC video for immune response (Read 1220 times)

passivekinetic

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and SCIENTIFIC video for immune response
« on: November 30, 2022, 09:03:41 AM »
Many of us knew this since Day 1.

It's good to review the information, now with research confirmation.

He also covers various other important topics.

This might be his MOST important and relevant video on this whole health crisis.

(I watched him in the earliest days and then stopped after he seemed to push in a direction I didn't like, but this video is a good one).

One of the implications (injections aside) is perhaps NOT wearing a mask or disinfecting hands like crazy MIGHT be the BETTER approach, to MAINTAIN EXPOSURE to the less serious pathogens and MAINTAIN memory T-cell sensitivity.

"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

changemyoil66

Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and SCIENTIFIC video for immune response
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 09:51:21 AM »
I spoke the the rep of Purell when t hey first had their hand sanitizer widely available and they said their product can kill 100% of germs if they wanted it to. But #1 liability, 100% is a very strong statement to make, so 99.99% leaves room for mistakes. #2, your hand needs some bacteria on it, or you will begin to get black spots. Which is what they don't want.

My friends pediatrician said to not clorox everything, let the kid play and play in the dirt. It helps build the immune system.  She's a germaphobe prior to covid.  Then covid rules cured her. She bucked the system and didn't colorox everything and even started to shake peoples hands. She was like Howey Mandell, but worst, she wouldn't even fist bump.

macsak

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 11:11:37 AM »
dr campbell is now on the team reality side

https://www.australiannationalreview.com/health/dr-john-campbell-has-been-red-pilled/

Many of us knew this since Day 1.

It's good to review the information, now with research confirmation.

He also covers various other important topics.

This might be his MOST important and relevant video on this whole health crisis.

(I watched him in the earliest days and then stopped after he seemed to push in a direction I didn't like, but this video is a good one).

One of the implications (injections aside) is perhaps NOT wearing a mask or disinfecting hands like crazy MIGHT be the BETTER approach, to MAINTAIN EXPOSURE to the less serious pathogens and MAINTAIN memory T-cell sensitivity.

hvybarrels

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 11:21:44 AM »
I pumped up on Ivermectin and vitamins and went out of my way to expose myself on purpose  :shaka:
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Rocky

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 11:48:42 AM »
I pumped up on Ivermectin and vitamins and went out of my way to expose myself on purpose  :shaka:

Congratz !   :thumbsup:
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=10199.msg440995#msg440995
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 12:04:48 PM »

I thought there were ordinances against exposing yourself.

:geekdanc: :wave:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 12:18:49 PM »
I thought there were ordinances against exposing yourself.

:geekdanc: :wave:

Not if it's dem tiddies. (srs).  HI has a topless law that allows women to go topless in public.  About 15 years ago a few did this in Waikiki and 1 went to trial and won.  1 was a local Jap girl.  Kylie Hirata or something.  She works at a car dealership now.  The other looked like a UH student from mainland (haole).  She was the one to take it to court and win.

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 12:20:59 PM »

I had a friend recently catch CV and took Iver.  He had to stop at the 2nd day due to it causing a migraine.He was following the correct body weight dosage.  He is not vaxxed.  He had a sore throat and that was it, so he took Iver as a precaution.  He ended up being fine and I guess not needing the Iver since he was fine and stopped at the 2nd day.

He also bumped up his Vit D intake and added in Elderberry.  IDK the doses.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 12:23:28 PM »
Not if it's dem tiddies. (srs).  HI has a topless law that allows women to go topless in public.  About 15 years ago a few did this in Waikiki and 1 went to trial and won.  1 was a local Jap girl.  Kylie Hirata or something.  She works at a car dealership now.  The other looked like a UH student from mainland (haole).  She was the one to take it to court and win.

So, is it your understanding that hvybarrels was exposing "tiddies"?

Just curious...   :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 01:29:59 PM »
So, is it your understanding that hvybarrels was exposing "tiddies"?

Just curious...   :rofl:

At minimum was dem tiddies.  One reason why I can't wait to get old, can let boto hang out and no one will get mad.

passivekinetic

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2022, 05:05:34 PM »
dr campbell is now on the team reality side

https://www.australiannationalreview.com/health/dr-john-campbell-has-been-red-pilled/

Thanks for the info. This is an interesting and encouraging turn of events.

Especially now that Twitter is no longer censored, we might see more momentum coming out for the truth.

In fact I might even describe it to be soon a PANDEMIC OF EVIDENCE about how fucked up mRNA injections are.

I refuse to call them vaccines.

And so we don't need to label people vaccinated or not.

I am fully vaccinated, with time tested vaccines, and not some lab experiment.

From what the Japanese professor described (see other video post) mRNA injections are almost akin to giving oneself AIDS!!! Billions have been injected/infected!!!
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

changemyoil66

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2022, 11:26:18 AM »
My parents just got their 5th booster or something. They always ask if we (Mrs.CMO) got our 1st booster.  They dont treat us any different, just worry.

They mentioned that all their friends who went to Vegas came back with Covid over the past year. All were vaxxed, what stage, IDK.  We've been there 4 times within a year and have come back fine. But I told my dad that being only 1 shot over a year a go has nothing to do with it because #1 it's a preventative treatment, and not a vaxx. #2 I tested each time for a week when we returned and was never pos. So even if my immune system had zero symptoms, I was neg anyways.

They just worry that excessive travel will lead to covid.  Which they aren't wrong. So we've been lucky all this time.

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2022, 10:20:31 PM »
At minimum was dem tiddies.  One reason why I can't wait to get old, can let boto hang out and no one will get mad.

There was that time the button on my board shorts broke when I was surfing and on the way home a couple Kahala moms pointed out I was hanging one. 
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”