black man wearing Jesus Saves shirt kicked out (Read 308 times)

ren

black man wearing Jesus Saves shirt kicked out
« on: January 25, 2023, 05:12:46 PM »
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: black man wearing Jesus Saves shirt kicked out
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 08:53:32 PM »
That area has been overun by somali muslims who Barry let come in. Hence how their DC rep was selected

Most are respectful to the US ways/culture.

If he had an Alah Saves shirt on, this would be front page, non stop news and said DC rep would be all over this.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Re: black man wearing Jesus Saves shirt kicked out
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 10:56:16 PM »
Snopes, that bastion of unbiased truth, has a few extra tidbits that the other articles don't mention.  The Snopes article was short on actual source links, so grain of salt * infinity.

The man supposedly had at least 2 @ 24-hour trespass warnings prior to this incident.

The man has been told more than once to not hand out gospel pamphlets to mall customers, but he ignored the warnings.  Security categorizes that as solicitation, which violates the malls posted rules.

According to Mall management, not only was the man allowed to remain in the mall after the encounter, but he was not made to remove the t-shirt.

Anytime i see these kinds of stories, I have to wonder if it's a ploy to get social media followers and/or create awareness for a GoFundMe campaign.  Not saying this is one, but there are so many that crop up like this, but he's already getting traction while the other side of the story is slow out of the starting gate...
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall