LED Light for Reloading Press (Read 1252 times)

Lihikai

LED Light for Reloading Press
« on: September 10, 2020, 03:41:51 PM »
I've been using an LED light from KMS Squared and have been very happy with it.  Only problem is that the lights are a little too bright.  They offer a dimmer switch option now.  You can get 10% off by using the coupon code 'UR10'.
https://shop.kmssquared.com/shop?olsPage=products

Ultimate Reloader Review:

Coconut-kid

Re: LED Light for Reloading Press
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 11:01:12 PM »
I just received the light kit and switch last week.  Haven't installed it yet.  At first I wasn't gonna add the switch, glad I did after your comment.   :shaka:

Lihikai

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 11:39:16 PM »
I ordered an expansion kit - going to install it on my powder measure so that I won't have to shine a flashlight into the cases to check the powder level.

Lihikai

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 12:54:42 PM »
Installed the KMS LED on my powder drop along with the dimmer switch and they work great.  KMS ships quickly and they have great customer service.   :shaka:

oldfart

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 01:11:14 PM »
Alexa controls my press light and automatically shuts down after 2 hours so I don't waste too much time.
Rarely spend more than an hour loading anyways.
What, Me Worry?

Rocky

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 01:02:48 PM »
They must have changed stuff as my UFO for 550 had the U-shape light for underneath AND a vertical strip like the universal strip as one unit.
Appears their only offering the U-shape for 550 now  :(
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt