Jussie Smollett paid $3,500 to stage his attack, hoping to promote his career (Read 12812 times)

drck1000

Flapp_Jackson

Good.  Hope he goes to jail and is fined, a LOT.  Don't need that sort of stuff that came to the forefront with Obama. . .

On top of that, I hope the former State Prosecutor who bungled this whole mess and dropped the charges is also held accountable for criminal misconduct.

Trump was just put on trial for corruption.  How many corrupt Dems have  we seen abuse their offices only to write a book and give lectures?   :wtf:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

1) On top of that, I hope the former State Prosecutor who bungled this whole mess and dropped the charges is also held accountable for criminal misconduct.

Trump was just put on trial for corruption.  2) How many corrupt Dems have  we seen abuse their offices only to write a book and give lectures?   :wtf:
1) I hadn't heard that, but good to hear it.  Accountability

2) I can think of a few :hmm: With further corruption investigations on-going, hopefully as the list grows, they'll be writing their books from prison.   :grrr:

changemyoil66

How many corrupt Dems have  we seen abuse their offices only to write a book and give lectures?   :wtf:

Shhhhh, that's the back channel payment scheme.  Look at the common core math scheme.  Barry was paid big time by the book company who implemented it for his "book deal".

There was a recent study because common core students who learned only via this method were found dumber than those who learned the OG method and switched to common core mid schooling.

macsak

robtmc

Have heard that a lot of homos are into S&M and indeed do pay to get beat up. 

Once busted, Smellit should have just said it went wrong and walked away.

Flapp_Jackson

Have heard that a lot of homos are into S&M and indeed do pay to get beat up. 

Once busted, Smellit should have just said it went wrong and walked away.

Bloomberg paid almost half a BILLION dollars to be beat up on national TV last night.

So, yeah ....   :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall