Free NARCAN (Read 3536 times)

Rocky

Re: Free NARCAN
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2024, 01:29:14 PM »
https://www.hhhrc.org/naloxone

Scroll down and there is a map of the naloxone vending machines.
Guess theirs no drug use north of Millilani and Kaneohe  :crazy:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

zippz

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2024, 05:18:37 PM »
Got my Narcan in the mail, 6 months later.  Better late than never, but I recommend getting it in person instead.  Amazon sells these for $45.

Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Rocky

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2024, 08:48:29 AM »
I never got mine either.
Some tweaker probly stole it.  :wtf:
Finally received after months of ordering.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Brystont1

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2024, 04:09:48 PM »
My restaurant in Waikiki is now carrying Narcan and managers have gone through training on how to use them. During our pre service meeting when the managers informed us that we were now carrying Narcan I jokingly said “so if your gonna do drugs make sure you guys do it here” needless to say the managers were not happy with that comment  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2024, 05:58:25 PM »
My restaurant in Waikiki is now carrying Narcan and managers have gone through training on how to use them. During our pre service meeting when the managers informed us that we were now carrying Narcan I jokingly said “so if your gonna do drugs make sure you guys do it here” needless to say the managers were not happy with that comment  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is the restaurant posting signs to let the public know, too?  Seems like the Liberal thing to do -- i.e. virtue signaling.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall