Mass Shooting at Navy Yard (Read 18851 times)

BUD

Re: Mass Shooting at Navy Yard
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2013, 03:08:57 PM »
Just got a notification that AP is retracting their stories about the ar15. They say he had a shotgun and a pistol

Yes, they now say he had shotgun and pistols but no AR-15.  Also, the police in Rhode Island reported him to the Navy Shipyard after an incident where he was hearing voices in his head yet the Navy never did anything.  Sounds like Aurora a little where they knew he had made threatening statements and did nothing.  This could have been prevented, not by gun control, but by just following up on things that were reported.  Now that is common sense solutions right there  :shaka:
It is what it is.

new guy

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 07:37:10 AM »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:15:37 PM by new guy »
Your mindset is your primary weapon. - Jeff Cooper

ButtNutt

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2013, 01:16:50 PM »
I'm f'ing enraged about this shit.  AGAIN the gov, LE, all those supposed to be protecting us, have failed once again.  WTC 93, 9/11, boston, underwear bomber, Hassan, shoe bomber, uss cole.....so many more......all abysmal failures of various levels of LE, local to the highest fed level, to act on clear indications of a nut or terrorist about to kill innocents.  And DO NOT DOUBT THE FACT that EVERY SINGLE LEO who was involved in this guys complaint in RI KNEW from basic psychology - which all LEOs know - that this guy was a paranoid delusional and a danger to himself and others, regardless of whether it was an organic disease like schizophrenia or a result of a tumor, like the texas A&M clock tower shooter in the 60's had - Whitman I think.  And cause of Bill Clinton, military base personal can not be ARMED.....remember he did that!  I'm so sick of this shit. I really am exhausted.

Heavies

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2013, 05:34:45 PM »
I'm f'ing enraged about this shit.  AGAIN the gov, LE, all those supposed to be protecting us, have failed once again.  WTC 93, 9/11, boston, underwear bomber, Hassan, shoe bomber, uss cole.....so many more......all abysmal failures of various levels of LE, local to the highest fed level, to act on clear indications of a nut or terrorist about to kill innocents.  And DO NOT DOUBT THE FACT that EVERY SINGLE LEO who was involved in this guys complaint in RI KNEW from basic psychology - which all LEOs know - that this guy was a paranoid delusional and a danger to himself and others, regardless of whether it was an organic disease like schizophrenia or a result of a tumor, like the texas A&M clock tower shooter in the 60's had - Whitman I think.  And cause of Bill Clinton, military base personal can not be ARMED.....remember he did that!  I'm so sick of this shit. I really am exhausted.
:thumbsup:

Heavies

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2013, 05:34:53 PM »
Sad and tragic. However, it's time to be angry. Angry that people everywhere in America have to sit there and be slaughtered like cattle. All because the politicians think they know better that us. They supposedly represent us, yet they let these people die without even a chance to defend against a person wishing to kill. I am tired of all of this. I refuse to be a victim. I will not let someone just shoot me, or my family members and be defenceless to do anything about it! 'Shelter in place' I say hell no! I will go down defending my rights! Maybe I wouldn't get a shot off, but at the least I'd die with dignity AS A FREE MAN!

BUD

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 07:40:11 PM »
Notice how this story fell off the front pages rather quickly once it was determined that the shooter in fact DID NOT have an AR-15?  Funny how it got swept under the carpet really quick.  Especially given that he used only a shotgun to begin with.  Two days ago it was all gun control and anti-assault weapon. Now??? Where is the media with the truth???
It is what it is.

Q

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 07:52:54 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:27:08 PM by Q »

BUD

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 07:58:29 PM »
I think the media dropped the ball on this one BIG TIME. Everyone was so quick to make accusations, that no one really knew what he used or how he got it.

I never thought I'd see a tragedy, that could have been a major backing for another gun control issue, dissipate so quickly.

Yep, it didn't fit the agenda so now it is almost as if it has already been forgotten.
It is what it is.

robtmc

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 08:02:05 PM »
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/09/18/obama-ritual-could-emerge-where-nation-suffers-mass-shooting-every-few-months/

"Obama said Tuesday he was concerned that an American “ritual” could emerge where every few months the nation suffers a horrific mass shooting, then fails to take action to stop the next one from occurring. He said he would continue speaking out about the need for new gun laws, but that ultimately, it’s up to lawmakers."

No secret I despise this usurper fraud, but can anyone deny that this sounds like he is clearly calling for more of the same? 

Even if you do not wear a tinfoil hat, this statement should set off more than a few alarms, after the very creepy circumstances of the last few convenient shootings.

I think he is tipping his hand to his base that more "events" are being planned until he gets what he wants.............

Q

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2013, 11:30:39 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:27:45 PM by Q »

aieahound

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2013, 10:43:57 AM »
Notice how this story fell off the front pages rather quickly once it was determined that the shooter in fact DID NOT have an AR-15?  Funny how it got swept under the carpet really quick.  Especially given that he used only a shotgun to begin with.  Two days ago it was all gun control and anti-assault weapon. Now??? Where is the media with the truth???

It's because he took VP Crazy Joe's advice and bought a shotgun.

Haoleb

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2013, 11:20:05 AM »
Sad and tragic. However, it's time to be angry. Angry that people everywhere in America have to sit there and be slaughtered like cattle. All because the politicians think they know better that us. They supposedly represent us, yet they let these people die without even a chance to defend against a person wishing to kill. I am tired of all of this. I refuse to be a victim. I will not let someone just shoot me, or my family members and be defenceless to do anything about it! 'Shelter in place' I say hell no! I will go down defending my rights! Maybe I wouldn't get a shot off, but at the least I'd die with dignity AS A FREE MAN!

not in this state you wont.

Q

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2013, 11:24:59 AM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:24:07 PM by Q »