Alternative Activities? (Read 15825 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Alternative Activities?
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 09:37:47 AM »
COD removed my 2 favorite maps...dammit.

Heavies

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 09:51:21 AM »
Working on one of the project I've been scheming.

SASS cart

Folding/portable/modular/as light weight as I can make it with common materials.

stangzilla

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2020, 10:03:11 AM »
been doing more reloading   :shaka:

oldfart

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 10:15:48 AM »
Nice projects you guys. :thumbsup:

Heavies...that cart is massively kewl :shaka:
What, Me Worry?

stangzilla

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2020, 10:29:49 AM »

yeah, that's a nice looking cart!  :shaka:

TastesLikeMetal

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2020, 10:33:30 AM »
Wonder if I still have a job in 6 weeks...

Heavies

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2020, 10:56:14 AM »
been doing more reloading   :shaka:

Doin that too.  Lots to catch up on! 😜

« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 11:03:24 AM by Heavies »

Heavies

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2020, 10:59:15 AM »

Thanks OF. 

If anyone is interested in the pipe frame, check out "Makerpipe"  they have a bunch of different fittings to assemble 3/4" EMT conduit.  The applications are pretty much limitless, of course within the restraints of the structural properties of the thin wall pipe.  I've done a few other projects with it and have a few more in mind.

Heavies

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2020, 11:01:08 AM »
Wonder if I still have a job in 6 weeks...

God, I hope we will all pull through this thing!  Blessings on you and your family. 

Hope we might even be able to pull through and make this state and country even stronger and better.

oldfart

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 11:28:32 AM »
They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Problem is I'm in that "high-risk" demographic. So I'm either going to be stronger... or dead.
 :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

mrgaf

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2020, 11:40:35 AM »

SASS cart

Folding/portable/modular/as light weight as I can make it with common materials.

Yup I made on of those about 15 years ago when shot SASS. They make things so much easier, mine had a folding seat and umbrella!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

TastesLikeMetal

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2020, 11:56:26 AM »
God, I hope we will all pull through this thing!  Blessings on you and your family. 

Hope we might even be able to pull through and make this state and country even stronger and better.
Yeah man, it is what it is.  Like Oldfart I can't work if I'm dead and with my Asthma I gotta be careful, hopefully they figure out a Vaccine quickly that works.  In the meantime I should take Ammo I bought a while back out of the boxes and put them in Ammo Cans, if I can find Ammo cans...

stangzilla

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2020, 12:00:04 PM »
Doin that too.  Lots to catch up on! 😜

nice reloading setup.   :thumbsup:

stangzilla

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2020, 12:19:31 PM »
I also plan to sort through all my stuff.  sell some ammo, knives, maybe a few firearms I don't need

oldfart

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2020, 12:56:41 PM »
Yeah man, it is what it is.  Like Oldfart I can't work if I'm dead and with my Asthma I gotta be careful, hopefully they figure out a Vaccine quickly that works.  In the meantime I should take Ammo I bought a while back out of the boxes and put them in Ammo Cans, if I can find Ammo cans...
I really like the new plastic cans
What, Me Worry?

drck1000

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2020, 01:06:20 PM »
Amazon had the Plano ones on sale last week.  The prices seem to fluctuate week by week.  They had the larger and smaller "field boxes" for around $7-10. 

I just check Amazon.  Most of the Plano ones are reported as "Get it as soon as Tue, Apr 21".  Wow!  Guess people have been buying up ammo boxes too. . .

drck1000

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2020, 01:06:49 PM »

SASS cart

SNIP
How much for some dy-no-mite?   ;D

TastesLikeMetal

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2020, 01:55:45 PM »
Amazon had the Plano ones on sale last week.  The prices seem to fluctuate week by week.  They had the larger and smaller "field boxes" for around $7-10. 

I just check Amazon.  Most of the Plano ones are reported as "Get it as soon as Tue, Apr 21".  Wow!  Guess people have been buying up ammo boxes too. . .
I found some at Ross last Month.

Heavies

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2020, 01:56:23 PM »
How much for some dy-no-mite?   ;D
If you notice the Red Cross on the crate, these are for "Health and Safety" use so not really for sale....  but who knows if the shit really starts hitting the fan...  maybe a case of TP,  two snickers, and some  limes might buy a stick or two.. :rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2020, 03:17:38 PM »
If you notice the Red Cross on the crate, these are for "Health and Safety" use so not really for sale....  but who knows if the shit really starts hitting the fan...  maybe a case of TP,  two snickers, and some  limes might buy a stick or two.. :rofl:
I just saw "High Explosives" and "Dangerous"  ;D  :o  8)

:rofl: