Cash for Cases Program (Read 2723 times)

bushidoaa808

Cash for Cases Program
« on: July 30, 2019, 11:51:12 AM »
Aloha Everyone,

Thank you all for your continued support of Bushido Arms & Ammunition. We've had a lot of success with our remanufactured ammunition and our reloading program. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we are losing a major avenue for our brass supplies.

We have thought about this and have decided to institute a Cash for Cases program. We will pay $1.50 per pound of reloadable brass cases. A current list of what we are buying, and program details, will be posted soon. If you save your cases but don't reload, or if you just have too much, bring them by and we'll pay you for your unwanted brass.

Thank you all for your assistance. Shoot straight, shoot safe.

Devin "Jinx" Sasai

bushidoaa808

Re: Cash for Cases Program
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 12:00:43 PM »
Ok gang. Here's the details for the Cash for Cases Program.

1. Cases must be separated since we will be buying specific calibers needed.
2. Commercial once fired brass only. No military brass accepted.
3. Brass can be dusty but not caked in dirt or mud. Also, they cannot be wet.
4. Checks or Store Credit will be given. Store Credit will include a +10% bonus.
5. Individuals must present a valid ID
6. Checks will be written to the individual turning in the cases in person.
7. Checks may be deposited or cashed immediately. Checks will not be written to "CASH".
8. Credit may be used for in stock items (ammunition, bullets, powder, primer, firearms, parts and accessories, etc.). No special order items.

Update: Forgot to add that we reserve the right to refuse the brass for any reason.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 01:37:38 PM by bushidoaa808 »

bushidoaa808

Re: Cash for Cases Program - 9mm Luger
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 12:12:01 PM »
As of 7/30/2019, we are currently looking for 9mm Luger brass cases. Purchasing up to 220lbs. Call 808-219-9990 and leave a message if you have brass to turn in. Thanks.

changemyoil66

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 01:00:29 PM »
I don't know anything about cleaning brass.  When you say dusty does that mean the kind of brass I fire at the range and pick it up right away?  So no need buy the special machine to clean it.

bushidoaa808

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 01:16:54 PM »
I don't know anything about cleaning brass.  When you say dusty does that mean the kind of brass I fire at the range and pick it up right away?  So no need buy the special machine to clean it.

Correct. Picked up brass is fine. No need to clean. It just can't be dug out of the dirt or mud.

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 01:18:04 PM »
Correct. Picked up brass is fine. No need to clean. It just can't be dug out of the dirt or mud.

So all that brass stuck inside the dirt at KHSC is a no go. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: