21st Century Gunfighter - Catalyst (Read 3168 times)

Bota-CS1

21st Century Gunfighter - Catalyst
« on: March 16, 2014, 05:25:49 PM »
http://21cg.us/shop/index.php/catalyst/m-p-blue.html

It's a nice change over the stock mag release.  It sticks out much further giving your thumb a more positive purchase during changes.  Due to the height change, the m&p may not fit into some holsters anymore.  At $29.95 plus shipping it's a small mod  that takes less than a minute to install.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

WTF?Shane

Re: 21st Century Gunfighter - Catalyst
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 07:11:22 PM »
Looks good. Is it comfortable when pressed using the middle finger?

Bota-CS1

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 08:55:57 PM »
Honestly I'm not sure.  I use my  right thumb to change mags.  It feels a little weird to me tousle my middle ginger but that's probably cuz I'm not used to it.  I'll have it at the range day so you can try it out Shane.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

WTF?Shane

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 09:18:32 PM »
Cool, dude. Sounds good.  :shaka:

WTF?Shane

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 05:26:20 PM »
Was browsing YouTube and I came across this 2014 Shot Show video of the Catalyst.

Mr. Pineau shows in the video what I was asking about releasing using the middle finger. I have been using the Costa Catalyst and it is pointed towards the end which makes it uncomfortable to depress with the middle finger.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 09:16:12 PM »
Was browsing YouTube and I came across this 2014 Shot Show video of the Catalyst.

Mr. Pineau shows in the video what I was asking about releasing using the middle finger. I have been using the Costa Catalyst and it is pointed towards the end which makes it uncomfortable to depress with the middle finger.

Ah ok.  I was thinking you were left handed.