Re: March for Our Lives
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2018, 06:20:49 AM »
I never indicated that I wished to negate your information
I never indicated that I believed you wished to negate the information

hvybarrels

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2018, 10:05:13 AM »
I never indicated that I believed you wished to negate the information

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

punaperson

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2018, 01:05:48 PM »
Interesting audio superimposed onto Hogg March for Our Lies speech...

oldfart

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2018, 01:27:24 PM »
23k  :thumbsup:

And 29 thumbs down.

:rofl:
What, Me Worry?

hvybarrels

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2018, 01:31:14 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkland-leader-david-hogg-rejected-colleges-emma-gonzalez/

Apparently calling people who disagree with you Terrorists and shamelessly self promoting is a great way to make people not want to associate with you, even liberal Californians!
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

shdws

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2018, 02:14:32 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkland-leader-david-hogg-rejected-colleges-emma-gonzalez/

Apparently calling people who disagree with you Terrorists and shamelessly self promoting is a great way to make people not want to associate with you, even liberal Californians!
"We're thinking some of these admission committees are dropping the ball."
barf.  but what the heck are you doing on TMZ lol

punaperson

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2018, 05:19:50 PM »
Here's one example of an answer to the question of a possible double standard when it comes to which issues will be allowed and/or facilitated to be "protested" on school grounds during school time by "walkouts" or other First Amendment practices.

I think we all knew the answer to this, and this example is from California: a teacher put on "administrative leave" for asking her students to consider whether there might be a double standard ("gun control" vs. "March for Life"/anti-abortion).

Only difference here in Hawaii would be that it's less likely that even one teacher would question the policiy inconsistencies of their overlords.

[I've written each of the school principals under Art Souza asking them to provide me with a copy of their policy re the previous and upcoming "walkouts" because Mr. Souza contradicted the HIDOE superintendent, who said the schools must respect students' First Amendment rights, by claiming that there will "be no political statements". Haven't heard back from any of them after 48 hours.]

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5759361582001/?#sp=show-clips

Teacher put on leave for asking abortion protests speaks out

Mar. 27, 2018 - 3:35 - Julianne Benzel was placed on paid administrative leave after she questioned if school officials would support the anti-abortion March For Life in the same way they encouraged participation in the National School Walkout promoting gun control. She tells Tucker her story.

Follow Jesus

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2018, 08:31:19 PM »
This gun grab is completely senseless. We will be left defenseless.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:10:25 PM by Follow Jesus »

punaperson

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2018, 08:40:38 AM »

Follow Jesus

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2018, 06:11:59 AM »

oldfart

« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2018, 07:31:25 AM »
Gun free zone :thumbsup:
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2018, 09:29:58 AM »
Heard Soro's paid $300 to each paid protestor.

oldfart

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2018, 11:47:02 AM »
Any way to confirm?
What, Me Worry?

zippz

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2018, 11:49:45 AM »

Money probably goes to the lobbyists, signage, advertising, supplies, etc for the marches.  That's where your Amazon money goes to.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

London808

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2018, 06:24:32 PM »
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016