Chance to donate to anti-gun senators (Read 3344 times)

punaperson

Chance to donate to anti-gun senators
« on: March 26, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
I just wanted to make sure none of you missed this opportunity to financially contribute to the further erosion of our rights by supporting three of the top gun grabbers in our state senate (Or would it be more accurate to say there is a 24-way tie for first/worst place?). Ruderman is "my representative" in the Senate, and he no longer deems it necessary to respond to my emails asking him questions about anything at all... especially I guess about how he interprets his oath of office re supporting the constitutions and the "right to bear arms shall not be infringed" part. I want to write a long string of "bad words" here, but have opted out. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

zippz

Re: Chance to donate to anti-gun senators
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 10:00:18 AM »
So if it's by donation, you can go for free?
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

macsak

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 10:21:35 AM »
So if it's by donation, you can go for free?

yeah
hand them empty envelopes at the door
they want people to go to make them appear popular

changemyoil66

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 10:51:08 AM »
Wear a MAGA hat.

mrgaf

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 02:51:32 PM »
Give them an envelope full of Monopoly money......
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

drck1000

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
I received a mailer for this event.  Galuteria is my senator.  I haven't emailed him in a while, but he didn't respond to any of my emails that I sent previously. 

groveler

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 05:23:14 PM »
At the risk of being banned,
why waste your time talking to Democrats?
They are as dumb as posts, they run the show here,
as they please, and without legal opposition.
I suggest you check out some prepper sites
and get ready for the worst.
You will need it.

macsak

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 05:32:06 PM »
At the risk of being banned,
why waste your time talking to Democrats?
They are as dumb as posts, they run the show here,
as they please, and without legal opposition.
I suggest you check out some prepper sites
and get ready for the worst.
You will need it.

we just want to go for the free food
lol

zippz

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 05:46:09 PM »
All 3 are rated "F" by the NRA
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

groveler

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 05:50:09 PM »
lol

You are a Hoot!,
but the food is probably Vegan.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 06:09:04 PM »
Maybe set up an HRA/NRA membership drive table out front?  Give away a free NRA pin with each new application.   :thumbsup:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

mrgaf

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2018, 06:24:22 PM »
Maybe set up an HRA/NRA membership drive table out front?  Give away a free NRA pin with each new application.   :thumbsup:

Now that’s a plan.....
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

mrgaf

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 06:26:12 PM »
I just wanted to make sure none of you missed this opportunity to financially contribute to the further erosion of our rights by supporting three of the top gun grabbers in our state senate (Or would it be more accurate to say there is a 24-way tie for first/worst place?). Ruderman is "my representative" in the Senate, and he no longer deems it necessary to respond to my emails asking him questions about anything at all... especially I guess about how he interprets his oath of office re supporting the constitutions and the "right to bear arms shall not be infringed" part. I want to write a long string of "bad words" here, but have opted out. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Reminds me of the three stooges.....

WTF?Shane

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2018, 06:43:10 PM »
lol

Damn good idea.  :thumbsup: