$275 M4 style upper from DSArms (Read 2377 times)

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
$275 M4 style upper from DSArms
« on: February 16, 2010, 09:54:43 AM »
If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive upper (minus the bolt carrier group and charging handle) DSArms may have the perfect solution for you. They are selling an M4 style upper with nitride treated barrel for $275. From what I could research on the web, the nitride treated barrel should have a similar live expectancy as a chrome-lined barrel. Just couple this with a BCG from Bravo Company or LMT and a charging handle, and you'll have a complete upper for under $500.

I've heard the turn around times are pretty quick (just a few weeks) but can't confirm it. It's times like these I wish I had more of a budget for guns.  :(

Here are the specs from the DSArms site:
- Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop Upper Receiver
- Forged Front Sight Base with Bayonet Lug
- A2 Flash Hider
- 16 Inch 5.56mm NATO Nitride Treated Chrome Moly 1:9 Twist ZM-4 Barrel
- M4 Style Handguards
- Aluminum Delta Ring
- M4 Style Feed Ramps
- Upper Half assembled as shown, no bolt, bolt carrier or charging handle included.

If you want to purchase one, here is the link : http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Forged-7075T6-A3-AR15-Upper-Receiver---DSZM4CBU/productinfo/DSZM4CBU/
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here