Recommended firearms training chart (Read 5351 times)

zippz

Recommended firearms training chart
« on: September 11, 2017, 11:10:34 AM »
Recommended firearms training charts.  My suggestions on how to progress in the firearms community and where to get your training.

Handgun
Version 0.11 9-11-17
:

Rifle:

Shotgun:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:18:14 PM by zippz »
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

zippz

Re: Recommended firearms training chart
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 11:12:23 AM »
I'm working on recommended firearms training charts for new shooters to follow.  I think a lot of beginners don't know what programs are out there, who teaches them, and what they need to do.  Looking for additions, recommendations, and feedback.

First one up is a rough draft for handgun training.  Later I'll add a military/law enforcement track.  Currently I'm just listing down non-profit organizations that conduct training.  I'll add businesses later in the future.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:15:34 PM by zippz »
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

DesertRangerTycho

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 06:24:31 PM »
I'm working on recommended firearms training charts for new shooters to follow.  I think a lot of beginners don't know what programs are out there, who teaches them, and what they need to do.  Looking for additions, recommendations, and feedback.

First one up is a rough draft for handgun training.  Later I'll add a military/law enforcement track.  Currently I'm just listing down non-profit organizations that conduct training.  I'll add businesses later in the future.

This chart is great!  But you know how much I love charts! LOL!

zippz

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 11:10:17 PM »
This chart is great!  But you know how much I love charts! LOL!

I dedicate this one to you.

Wish I new how to program html.  I'd like to make the chart a little more interactive.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 10:42:17 AM »
I dedicate this one to you.

Wish I new how to program html.  I'd like to make the chart a little more interactive.

Yes!  More PowerPoint presentations! 
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

screen

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 10:06:11 AM »
I really like this,  reminds me of a flow chart I tried to make once categorizing all the different shooting disciplines.
Training available at AthenaeumTraining.com

kong

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 05:14:56 PM »
Also, leave the islands and travel to ITTS, FactorDS (no longer) or their buddies Insights, etc. etc.

zippz

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 05:17:37 PM »
Also, leave the islands and travel to ITTS, FactorDS (no longer) or their buddies Insights, etc. etc.

Don't know what those are.

I have to get back to work on this.  Going to refine it then add an instructor and military tract.  I'll separate the references and hyperlink it to the Hawaii Shooting Directory and the Master Calendar.  Then eventually host it on a webpage, preferably the HRA.