Post your Cancelled permit to aquire/registration appointments only thread (Read 115185 times)

19pontiac79

Figure it would be helpful if a thread posting just cancellation appointments got started, instead of having them on the thread that's convoluted with questions, and comments (just hit notify on the thread and you get alerts on new posts) easier then checking the website every 5min.

Should make sure what kind of appointment was cancelled i.e permit to aquire/registration.

:shaka:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 12:00:28 PM by 19pontiac79 »
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

19pontiac79

Cancelled

July 16 1045a.m REGISTER 3 GUNS OR LESS
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 12:00:45 PM by 19pontiac79 »
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

Flapp_Jackson

Regustration?

Sounds painful!!   :shake:   :wave:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

6716J

until we get through all the crap HPD is making us do with appointments, can the MODS pin this to the top?
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Heavies

until we get through all the crap HPD is making us do with appointments, can the MODS pin this to the top?
Done. 

Figure it would be helpful if a thread posting just cancellation appointments got started, instead of having them on the thread that's convoluted with questions, and comments (just hit notify on the thread and you get alerts on new posts) easier then checking the website every 5min.

Should make sure what kind of appointment was cancelled i.e permit to aquire/registration.

Thanks good idea.

Heavies

ALSO

Quick question.   How many members and lurkers on 2AHawaii have took 5 minutes today to send a group email to all city council members,  the mayor, and the govenor to voice your complaints about how your Constitutionally guaranteed RIGHTS are being violated?

I would suggest sending an email every day until it is remedied.   

Don't even have to write anything new.  Just keep sending it everyday.

Governor David Ige
808-586-0034
Hawaii State Capitol
Honolulu, HI 96813
Mayor Kirk Caldwell
mayor@honolulu.gov
(808) 768-4141
Fax (808) 768-5552   
City Hall Address below:
Honolulu Hale
530 S. King St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
Honolulu City Council Fax:   (808) 768-5011
District 1 -  Kymberly Marcos Pine 
Portions of Ewa Villages and Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Makakilo, Kalaeloa, Honokai Hale, Ko Olina, Nanakuli, Ma'ili, Wai'anae, Makaha, Kea'au, Makua
Phone: (808) 768-5001
E-mail  kmpine@honolulu.gov
District 2 – Heidi Tsuneyoshi
Mililani Mauka,Wahiawa, Mokuleia,Waialua, Haleiwa, Pupukea, Sunset Beach, Kahuku, Laie, Hauula, Punaluu, Kahana, Kaaawa, Kualoa, Waiahole,and Kahaluu
Phone:  (808) 768-5002
E-mail htsuneyoshi@honolulu.gov
District 3 - Ikaika Anderson
Ahuimanu, Heeia, Haiku, Kaneohe, Maunawili, Kailua, Olomana, Enchanted Lake, and Waimanalo.
Phone:  (808) 768-5003
E-mail ianderson@honolulu.gov
District 4 – Tommy Waters
Hawaii Kai, Kuliouou, Niu Valley, Aina Haina, Wailupe, Waialae-Iki, Kalani Valley, Kahala, Wilhemina Rise, Kaimuki, portions of Kapahulu, Diamond Head, Black Point, Waikiki, and Ala Moana Beach Park.
Phone:  (808) 768-5004
E-mail tommy.waters@honolulu.gov
District 5 - Ann Kobayashi
Kaimuki, Palolo Valley, St. Louis Heights, Manoa, Moiliili, McCully, and portions of Ala Moana, Kakaako, and Makiki.
Phone:  (808) 768-5005
E-mail akobayashi@honolulu.gov
District 6 - Carol Fukunaga
Portions of Makiki, Downtown Honolulu, Punchbowl, Pauoa Valley, Nuuanu, Alewa Heights, Papakolea, Fort Shafter, Moanalua, Halawa, Aiea, Kalihi Valley, and portions of Liliha and Kalihi.
Phone:  (808) 768-5006
E-mail cafukunaga@honolulu.gov
District 7 - Joey Manahan
Kalihi, lwilei, Kalihi Kai, Mapunapuna, Salt Lake, Aliamanu, Hickam, Foster Village, Ford Island, and Sand Island.
Phone:  (808) 768-5007
E-mail jmanahan@honolulu.gov
District 8 – Brandon Elefante
Pearl City, Pearl City Peninsula, Waimalu, Crestview, Waipio Gentry, portions of Waipahu.
Phone:  (808) 768-5008
E-mabelefante@honolulu.gov
District 9 - Ron Menor
Waikele, Village Park, Royal Kunia, Mililani Town, West Loch, Iroquois Point, and portions of Ewa Villages and Ewa Beach.
Phone:  (808) 768-5009
E-mail rmenor@honolulu.gov

nahp01

10/7 permit to acquire open at 1240

QUIETShooter

Ok, I just completed my long gun renewal today (July 10).  I made a July 24 appointment for 9am a while back not knowing that it was not necessary for those just picking up their permits.

So I just canceled the July 24 appointment to acquire firearms (3 guns or less 10 minute appointment).  The appointment is for 9am.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

nahp01

Ok, I just completed my long gun renewal today (July 10).  I made a July 24 appointment for 9am a while back not knowing that it was not necessary for those just picking up their permits.

So I just canceled the July 24 appointment to acquire firearms (3 guns or less 10 minute appointment).  The appointment is for 9am.

I wonder if there’s a lag for cancellations to show up. I’ve been refreshing all morning, and the same spot in October keeps disappearing and reappearing. The last one I canceled a few weeks ago, showed up instantly, and then disappeared too. I did it around 2 am though, so unless someone was actually up that late, I wonder if the system is pulling them too?

Also, looks like they are releasing one spot per 10 minute slot.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:07:54 PM by nahp01 »

6716J

Open to any trades...

New Appointment: Permit to Acquire Firearms - 3 guns or less on Thursday, October 8, 2020 10:30am with APPOINTMENTS: Permit to Acquire Firearms / Return of Evidence for Firearms

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tracief808

Cancelling
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2020, 01:50:47 PM »
Cancelling this appointment now.

Permit to Acquire Firearms - 3 guns or less with APPOINTMENTS: Permit to Acquire Firearms / Return of Evidence for Firearms
July 13, 2020
10:00am

pandacrx

Was able to get an appointment for long gun on August 3 at 9:30.  But will not be able to register any firearms as there are no available appointments to do so. So what's the use of having the permit if you can't register the firearms that you purchase?

Flapp_Jackson

Was able to get an appointment for long gun on August 3 at 9:30.  But will not be able to register any firearms as there are no available appointments to do so. So what's the use of having the permit if you can't register the firearms that you purchase?

The only part of the law that matters at this point is to obtain a Permit to Acquire before the transfer.  Go ahead and get your long gun permit.  It's good for 12 months.

After you have it, you may use it to purchase as many long guns as you want/can afford/can get spousal permission for. 

Registration is a separate issue.  If you can't get a registration appointment, that's no reason to not get the permit/firearm.  Nothing in the law ties acquisition to registration -- only to permits.

They can't punish anyone for failing to register in the 5 days mandated by law if the registration system can not support it.  "I tried to get an appointment many times, but no reservations were available" is all anyone should have to say if the issue is raised.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

pandacrx

http://www.honolulupd.org/information/index.php?page=Firearms Registration Has anyone here tried this?  Sounds like you can do the paper work for firearm registration online.  But it dose state in bold all caps red letters that fireman's will need to brought into be verified.

That's weird it dosent exist but here is a screen shot

Eric808

Link does not work:
"The page that you are looking for is no longer available."

6716J

Link does not work:
"The page that you are looking for is no longer available."

http://www.honolulupd.org/information/index.php?page=gunmain

Try here

nahp01

Just cancelled appt to register for tomorrow at 10:50

ainokea8o8

Canceled appointment for Firearm Registration 3 or less - Locally Purchased/Acquired. Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 9:00 am.

Does anyone know if Warren O. is doing FFLs again?

19pontiac79

Heads up as of 7/19 8:56p.m  just checked reg there's a handful that opened up for July 22 I would snag one but I take my car in for
a repair.

changemyoil66

Heads up as of 7/19 8:56p.m  just checked reg there's a handful that opened up for July 22 I would snag one but I take my car in for
a repair.

Gone 7/20/2020 10:31am