Trident Tactical Group (Read 714 times)

changemyoil66

Trident Tactical Group
« on: March 25, 2021, 11:46:20 AM »

Mcm808

Re: Trident Tactical Group
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 01:15:32 AM »
never even heard of them...elite group though!! wish I could afford the classes!

drck1000

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 08:31:54 AM »
Never heard of them either.  Didn't look at their website that closely, but seems like good/decent opportunity for training locally.  I typically like to look into groups I train with, preferrably from first hand experience.  Since they are local, maybe there's opportunity to get to know more about them prior to a formal training class. 

6716J

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 11:32:10 AM »
Located at same property of Dogs of War airsoft in Kapolei. Curious myself about them.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 12:29:08 PM »
Anyone take any courses?

http://www.tridenttacticalgroup.com/programs.html

I volunteer you as tribute.  I'll sign you up for any open mat time (BJJ) they have.  You can let the rest of us know how it goes.  :thumbsup: :shaka:
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

RSN172

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 12:35:52 PM »
Da instructors get very impressive resumes.

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 04:32:52 PM »
I volunteer you as tribute.  I'll sign you up for any open mat time (BJJ) they have.  You can let the rest of us know how it goes.  :thumbsup: :shaka:

COVID, not gonna be that close in contact due to chances of the virus spreading increasing.  A possible class for Mrs. CMO and I might be in the future. Vegas got cancelled and so did Kansas.  So got some extra $ lying around.

drck1000

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 05:08:19 PM »
COVID, not gonna be that close in contact due to chances of the virus spreading increasing.  A possible class for Mrs. CMO and I might be in the future. Vegas got cancelled and so did Kansas.  So got some extra $ lying around.
Nighthawk or Wilson Combat 1911!!!