Huntah Biden :facepalm: (Read 21114 times)

omnigun

Re: Huntah Biden :facepalm:
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2021, 07:26:43 PM »
That's about as ambiguous an answer as I expected.  So, you have NO specific accusations to smear Donald Jr with other than you're "sure" he's a bad as Hunter?

Joe Biden withheld $1B in promised aid to Ukraine unless the President of Ukraine fired the chief prosecutor investigating the company Hunter worked for in a matter of hours.  He did it.  Talk about abuse of power and conflict of interest!!  But, in your mind, Trump will always be worse than anyone else because you hate him.

Pathetic.  Some Genius.

I don't have specifics cause I don't give a fuck about Don Jr, so I haven't bothered to research and remember exact cases just to tell you.  It wouldn't change your opinion.  Just like I don't care about Hunter.  Don Jr is in the past and has no relevance on my life or my future life (hopefully).   

macsak

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2021, 07:40:36 PM »
I don't have specifics cause I don't give a fuck about Don Jr, so I haven't bothered to research and remember exact cases just to tell you.  It wouldn't change your opinion.  Just like I don't care about Hunter.  Don Jr is in the past and has no relevance on my life or my future life (hopefully).

so you admit you posted a claim you have no backing for?
but at least you weren't wrong...

QUIETShooter

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2021, 07:48:36 PM »
Why do you all hate Hunter Biden?  You do know he's not president right?  You can't blame the parent for the child's actions....

I speak for myself and probably for some others on this thread.  I despise Hunter Biden because I despise his father.

And yes, you can blame the parent for the child's actions.  That's why we have so much fuckin problems in the world now.  Seems like there are no parents nowadays.  Only people that like to fuck.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

robtmc

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2021, 08:02:43 PM »
I despise Hunter Biden because I despise his father.

That sleazy doper got his values from the corrupt old bastard.   His criminal games were right out of the D.C. "Get rich quick in politics" playbook.

omnigun

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2021, 08:44:52 PM »
so you admit you posted a claim you have no backing for?
but at least you weren't wrong...

No, I know enough to form an opinion but not enough to cite from memory exact specifics.  Nor do I have the energy to research everything for Flapp who will just deny it or poke holes in my not fully research paper level of information. 

But 10 seconds on google gave me this:

https://www.vox.com/21527215/hunter-biden-jared-ivanka-eric-don-junior

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-eric-trump-business.html

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2021, 09:10:21 PM »

This isn't about you changing my opinion.  This is about you having actual facts to base YOUR opinion on versus parroting MSM/DNC talking points.

It's easy to post opinions and conclusions.  It's not as easy to know WTF you're talking about.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2021, 05:22:27 AM »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

omnigun

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2021, 06:37:35 AM »
This isn't about you changing my opinion.  This is about you having actual facts to base YOUR opinion on versus parroting MSM/DNC talking points.

It's easy to post opinions and conclusions.  It's not as easy to know WTF you're talking about.

And I think you parrot blind far right republican talking points.  Centralists can dislike Trump too, you don't have to be a liberal. Hell I personally know Republicans that dislike Trump and his policies.

aletheuo137

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2021, 06:44:39 AM »

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Inspector

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2021, 06:56:10 AM »
And I think you parrot blind far right republican talking points.  Centralists can dislike Trump too, you don't have to be a liberal. Hell I personally know Republicans that dislike Trump and his policies.
Fucking Stupid!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The word is CENTRIST idiot!

drck1000

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2021, 08:34:54 AM »
This thread was intended as Huntah Biden bashing. . . my opinion, my reasons.  Don't like it, start your own thread defending his dumbass. 

Hunter is just another spoiled brat who got everything because of who his father is.  Thinks he's untouchable and probably never was held responsible for his actions due to "his daddy".

ren

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2021, 08:46:43 AM »
This thread was intended as Huntah Biden bashing. . . my opinion, my reasons.  Don't like it, start your own thread defending his dumbass. 

Hunter is just another spoiled brat who got everything because of who his father is.  Thinks he's untouchable and probably never was held responsible for his actions due to "his daddy".

sounds like someone on this board...
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2021, 09:05:27 AM »

I'm gonna go a bit off subject here but I want to say I agree 100% about your first paragraph of your post. 

This is a thread for Hunter bashing.  You can tell from the title and the first post that this is what the thread is about.  And I know I mentioned this before but I want to again.  Everyone on this forum has every right to participate or not participate in any thread.

If you have an issue with the thread or don't agree you still can post.  But is it hard to post your disagreement without stirring the fuckin pot?

This might not be a very good analogy, but if you don't agree, you gotta remember your are in somebody else's house.  Choose your words wisely and respectfully.

Otherwise, don't post in the thread.  I do this all the time on other forums and on this one as well.  I post my dissent but I do so as not to be disrespectful.  Or I just don't fuckin post at all.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I think problems arise when the poster gives the impression that all others besides himself is stupid and clueless.

Ok.  Rant over.  Hunter Biden is a POS. :thumbsup:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2021, 09:17:13 AM »
I'm gonna go a bit off subject here but I want to say I agree 100% about your first paragraph of your post. 

This is a thread for Hunter bashing.  You can tell from the title and the first post that this is what the thread is about.  And I know I mentioned this before but I want to again.  Everyone on this forum has every right to participate or not participate in any thread.

1) If you have an issue with the thread or don't agree you still can post.  But is it hard to post your disagreement without stirring the fuckin pot?

2) This might not be a very good analogy, but if you don't agree, you gotta remember your are in somebody else's house.  Choose your words wisely and respectfully.

Otherwise, don't post in the thread.  I do this all the time on other forums and on this one as well.  I post my dissent but I do so as not to be disrespectful.  Or I just don't fuckin post at all.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I think 3) problems arise when the poster gives the impression that all others besides himself is stupid and clueless.

Ok.  Rant over.  Hunter Biden is a POS. :thumbsup:
1) Yup.  I am ok with disagreement and opposing views.  However in a mature way.  State your point and back it up.  No need to keep on stirring the pot on "other crap" in every. . . damn. . . thread. . .

2) Never really thought of it that way since maybe it's obvious to me.  I've been an owner and moderate on other boards, so maybe I take that for granted.  That and I don't say things to anyone on boards that I wouldn't say to their face.  Can tell that some here run their mouth from behind their keyboard. 

3) Exactly.  Or that they have anointed themselves THE VOICE for the TRUTH.  And only their truth is valid and can't rationally discuss otherwise without throwing insults.  That's then "ignore" comes in for me. 

Inspector

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2021, 09:34:49 AM »
Here is a deep dive into Hunter Biden from Judicial Watch. Pretty much everything you need to know. Especially and including from FOIA requests including FBI documents and government emails.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/tag/hunter-biden/

omnigun

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2021, 10:39:30 AM »
1) Yup.  I am ok with disagreement and opposing views.  However in a mature way.  State your point and back it up.  No need to keep on stirring the pot on "other crap" in every. . . damn. . . thread. . .

2) Never really thought of it that way since maybe it's obvious to me.  I've been an owner and moderate on other boards, so maybe I take that for granted.  That and I don't say things to anyone on boards that I wouldn't say to their face.  Can tell that some here run their mouth from behind their keyboard. 

3) Exactly.  Or that they have anointed themselves THE VOICE for the TRUTH.  And only their truth is valid and can't rationally discuss otherwise without throwing insults.  That's then "ignore" comes in for me.

I would say what I say to peoples face.  If they say what they say to me at my face.  I was willing to meet with ren and others.

This thread was hunter thread, which I remained on topic.  If you desire discussion than you should have both sides/more in depth info.  Not much of a discussion if everyone says the same thing.  Trump/his family would be a close resemblance point.

I treat those how I am treated.  If insulted I will insult back.  Respect is given at first, then it needs to be maintained.  I was respectful, but then it was lost.   If insults are thrown at me, I will throw it back.   As for VOICE OF TRUTH, I strive to bring my thoughts and values, along with the scientific facts to the gun community.  As I said before a large number gun owners in Hawaii are democrat or centrist.  This forum is generally right lined and not represented of the overall community, thus alienating a large number of 2a participants.  I seek to bring a more balanced viewpoint because, in my own opinion this is how to make the 2nd amendment prosper.  I know many here don't agree with my politics or views, but I will stay them as in 1st amendment spirit.  Probably don't have many "friends" here but, that's what getting political tends to do.  A sacrifice I see to benefit the 2a community/rights as a whole and perhaps the country.  The 2nd amendment won't survive with only hardcore right republicans supporting.  Nor is the 2nd amendment the only political value in the world.

But in the end I will try to avoid commenting on this thread unless I see fakenews. As OP's leaning desire.

robtmc

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2021, 10:54:10 AM »

drck1000

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2021, 11:33:45 AM »
I would say what I say to peoples face.  If they say what they say to me at my face.  I was willing to meet with ren and others.

This thread was hunter thread, which I remained on topic.  If you desire discussion than you should have both sides/more in depth info.  Not much of a discussion if everyone says the same thing.  Trump/his family would be a close resemblance point.

I treat those how I am treated.  If insulted I will insult back.  Respect is given at first, then it needs to be maintained.  I was respectful, but then it was lost.   If insults are thrown at me, I will throw it back.   As for VOICE OF TRUTH, I strive to bring my thoughts and values, along with the scientific facts to the gun community.  As I said before a large number gun owners in Hawaii are democrat or centrist.  This forum is generally right lined and not represented of the overall community, thus alienating a large number of 2a participants.  I seek to bring a more balanced viewpoint because, in my own opinion this is how to make the 2nd amendment prosper.  I know many here don't agree with my politics or views, but I will stay them as in 1st amendment spirit.  Probably don't have many "friends" here but, that's what getting political tends to do.  A sacrifice I see to benefit the 2a community/rights as a whole and perhaps the country.  The 2nd amendment won't survive with only hardcore right republicans supporting.  Nor is the 2nd amendment the only political value in the world.

But in the end I will try to avoid commenting on this thread unless I see fakenews. As OP's leaning desire.
That's all fine and dandy that you THINK that's what you're doing.  That said, the way you act, no one respects you.  Or not many respect you.  Those that do just do so because you bicker with the same people they bicker with.  It's fawking STUPID and gets old FAST!!! 

Until you start acting like a mature adult, no one will respect you.  You might as well be pissing into the wind with your crusade for spreading "your values". 

What you also prob don't realize is taking your view points to the other extreme doesn't bring balance to things.  It only further alienates others with the stupid bickering. . . 

Anyways, end rant. . .

robtmc

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2021, 11:38:01 AM »
Little pissant is really full of itself, no?

That self esteem is really funny.

omnigun

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2021, 11:43:52 AM »
That's all fine and dandy that you THINK that's what you're doing.  That said, the way you act, no one respects you.  Or not many respect you.  Those that do just do so because you bicker with the same people they bicker with.  It's fawking STUPID and gets old FAST!!! 

Until you start acting like a mature adult, no one will respect you.  You might as well be pissing into the wind with your crusade for spreading "your values". 

What you also prob don't realize is taking your view points to the other extreme doesn't bring balance to things.  It only further alienates others with the stupid bickering. . . 

Anyways, end rant. . .

Not sure how mask wearing/believing covid is bad,  allowing abortions and believing climate change exists are extreme view points.  But to each is their own.

I may talking to a wall but that stands a better chance of something positive than doing nothing.   If you do nothing those who speak the loudest win.  I care about this country and my rights too much to be silent.

But I do get what you are saying,  I know the way I act brings no respect, but that's because I desire none from the people I act that way with. I tried to take the high ground and treat all with respect but there's only so much I could take of not getting any back, till I gave no fucks.  People with opposing viewpoints are vilified and attacked on this forum.  God forbid you say anything even remotely liberal.  Which is why this forum has a bunch of the same people making a majority of posts.  No one would want to post in that environment.

I've had nothing but pleasant dealings with others on this forum, buying and selling things.  Or people not on this forum.