Officers first appearance in court (Read 1826 times)

Platinum808

Officers first appearance in court
« on: June 25, 2021, 02:40:02 PM »

I feel alot if the police involved shooting here in hawaii The suspects never have guns but vehiclesTrying to escape and the police use that justification to shoot them
Oh ignorant youth, the world is not a joyous place. The time has come for you to dispense with the frivolous pleasures of childhood and get down to honest toil until you are sixty-five. Then and only then can you relax and collect your social security and live happily until the time of your death!

-Hunter S. Thompson

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Officers first appearance in court
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 02:47:31 PM »

I feel alot if the police involved shooting here in hawaii The suspects never have guns but vehiclesTrying to escape and the police use that justification to shoot them

I'm going to go out on a limb and say SHOPO "asked" its union members to show up if they aren't scheduled to work.  I doubt this is a group of unaffiliated "supporters" who just came out on their own.

Unions tend to always have big crowds marching for their purposes.
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.

randay

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 03:47:34 PM »

what the hell are you talking about? how many police shootings have involved vehicles? you can count them on one finger. also these children commited armed robbery just before being caught by the police.

what a rediculous post.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 04:02:20 PM »
what the hell are you talking about? how many police shootings have involved vehicles? you can count them on one finger. also these children commited armed robbery just before being caught by the police.

what a rediculous post.

He's just filling in for OmniGrub -- who I hear has the next 3 days off.   :geekdanc: :thumbsup: :shaka:

mrgaf

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2021, 07:19:26 PM »
He's just filling in for OmniGrub -- who I hear has the next 3 days off.   :geekdanc: :thumbsup: :shaka:

:rofl:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

aieahound

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 10:00:17 PM »

what a rediculous post.

https://www.kitv.com/story/31150048/police-involved-in-deadly-shooting-at-hilo-mcdonalds

https://www.kitv.com/story/34266422/friends-identify-man-shot-killed-by-police

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2011/09/20/breaking-news/driver-who-rammed-2-officers-in-waikele-gets-10-years-in-prison/

Happens more often than you think.
They were all playing stupid games though…..

Hey Flapp/Mauidog/Darmok/Moosed,
Looks like OG is renting space in your head for free.   :rofl:  :geekdanc:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:54:46 PM by aieahound »

randay

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2021, 06:00:16 AM »

Happens more often than you think.
They were all playing stupid games though…..

Every police shooting is reported by the media. Are you telling me there are unreported police shootings of people in vehicles?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2021, 11:00:00 AM »
Every police shooting is reported by the media. Are you telling me there are unreported police shootings of people in vehicles?

Three incidents in the last 10 years must qualify as "more often than you think."   :wacko:

Hell, it's a virtual crime spree with felons weaponizing cars against Cops!

What do you expect from the site's #2 troll?  He's not here for the conversation.

aieahound

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2021, 11:08:39 AM »

No. That’s why I included the links to the articles on other HPD shootings of people in vehicles.

I think that since the Kakaako/Ala Moana vehicle chase that ended with 3 dead pedestrians, the cops are more likely, and possibly more justified, to have the mindset that once a car is stopped it’s not leaving as a matter of public safety.
Vehicle is definitely a deadly weapon.

Who wants to be a cop ?
Grand Jury sees the evidence and won’t return an indictment.
Prosecutor files charges anyway. 

On the other hand they haven’t released any dash cam or body cam footage.
I guess now we’ll be able to see it if the trial actually goes through.

P.S.
 Flapp/Mauidog/Darmok/Moosed, I only troll you.
You’re the only one I can tell that really deserves it.
I’m certainly not going down the OG rabbit hole.

Why four user names ? Talk about a troll.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 12:07:12 PM by aieahound »

drck1000

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2021, 01:29:02 PM »

Not the recent incident, but recall (vaguely, so don't quote me on that) previous incidents where one driver hit at least one HPD vehicle and was driving at another officer who was out of the car.  I want to say that one was Mililani.  Then another in BI, where the "suspect" was driving at the officer.

So were you saying that those weren't justified?  Yeah, I wasn't there and details being reported at best. 

aieahound

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2021, 01:55:20 PM »
Not the recent incident, but recall (vaguely, so don't quote me on that) previous incidents where one driver hit at least one HPD vehicle and was driving at another officer who was out of the car.  I want to say that one was Mililani.  Then another in BI, where the "suspect" was driving at the officer.

So were you saying that those weren't justified?  Yeah, I wasn't there and details being reported at best. 

Yup.
In my opinion a cop telling you to turn off the engine and step out of the vehicle is the same as a cop telling to drop your gun//knife.
Their basically telling you to drop your weapon.
At least kill your engine and show your hands.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 12:11:49 AM by aieahound »

omnigun

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 08:56:31 AM »

You know I support the police right?   Even in this case,  they shot a criminal who was a danger to society and themselves.

ren

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2021, 09:33:49 AM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/06/28/online-post-sister-teen-killed-by-officers-makes-threats-that-could-lead-more-legal-trouble/

On her private Instagram account, the older sister of 16-year-old Iremamber Sykap condemned the officers who took part in the shooting of her brother.

“Watch me find ways to kill urs (sic) then you,” wrote Nia Sykap. “Oh someone’s got kids ... yessir. Hope y’all’s wife can fight too.”
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2021, 09:41:35 AM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/06/28/online-post-sister-teen-killed-by-officers-makes-threats-that-could-lead-more-legal-trouble/

On her private Instagram account, the older sister of 16-year-old Iremamber Sykap condemned the officers who took part in the shooting of her brother.

“Watch me find ways to kill urs (sic) then you,” wrote Nia Sykap. “Oh someone’s got kids ... yessir. Hope y’all’s wife can fight too.”

Saw that last night.  The comments (as always) are the best. . .

Individual actions, but seems obvious, but not proven in court, that that group, family, etc is of damn high moral character. 

oldfart

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2021, 09:46:46 AM »

==============
I would be very worried if I were family to the officers.
Sykap posts can easily instigate other micronesian friends or family to carry out her threats.
I get the impression that the entire Sykap family are lawless thugs.
What, Me Worry?

drck1000

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 10:00:28 AM »
==============
I would be very worried if I were family to the officers.
Sykap posts can easily instigate other micronesian friends or family to carry out her threats.
I get the impression that the entire Sykap family are lawless thugs.
Nah.  They just venting. . . they all "innocent" victims of (insert reason). . .

oldfart

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2021, 10:08:17 AM »
Nah.  They just venting. . . they all "innocent" victims of (insert reason). . .
===========
you make a great lawyer
What, Me Worry?

drck1000

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2021, 10:33:40 AM »
===========
you make a great lawyer
:barf:

You take that back. . .  >:(  :grrr:

oldfart

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2021, 10:46:43 AM »
:barf:

You take that back. . .  >:(  :grrr:

After I typed that out, I realized that it could be construed as a derogatory statement.
But I sent it anyway....jus fo fun.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2021, 11:39:00 AM »

Her Instagram account won't get deleted.  Because MLM.  (Micronesian Lives Matter)
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.