U.S. Olympic soccer team boycotts making goals…. (Read 1199 times)

mrgaf

U.S. Olympic soccer team boycotts making goals….
« on: July 21, 2021, 06:54:40 PM »
As far as I’m concerned the U.S. Olympic committee should force them to pack up their bags and board a flight back to the U.S.
IMHO they are scumbags especially that dike Rapinoe…..🖕🏻

https://babylonbee.com/news/inspiring-us-womens-soccer-team-to-boycott-scoring-goals-until-racism-is-defeated

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: U.S. Olympic soccer team boycotts making goals….
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 09:53:31 PM »
As far as I’m concerned the U.S. Olympic committee should force them to pack up their bags and board a flight back to the U.S.
IMHO they are scumbags especially that dike Rapinoe…..🖕🏻

https://babylonbee.com/news/inspiring-us-womens-soccer-team-to-boycott-scoring-goals-until-racism-is-defeated

Sarcasm?

Babylon Bee is satire, you know.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

stangzilla

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 05:10:13 AM »
They should be banned from re-entering the US since they hate it so much

oldfart

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 07:41:33 AM »
And cops should stop arresting black criminals until George Floyd gets justice!

...oh wait, that's not satire
What, Me Worry?

ren

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 08:05:50 AM »
ungrateful...like one person here on this board.
Deeds Not Words

groveler

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 08:18:59 AM »
Sarcasm?

Babylon Bee is satire, you know.
True, but they are so close to the real truths nobody wants to say,  that they can be confused for being fact.
 :popcorn:

hvybarrels

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 08:58:37 AM »
The issue was that most of them took a knee during our national anthem, right before they got their ass kicked.
Somebody needs to tell them that it is only Corporate America and their media prostitutes who care about that stuff any more.
The majority of US citizens actually find it quite repulsive.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Glasser

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 09:30:03 AM »
Why arent all these White Chicks giving up their Olympic team spots to the under represented Black Soccer players? Shouldnt they be boycotting US Soccer for not giving enough positions to Blacks? I mean that is obviously the real racist institution, protesting a geographic land mass certainly isnrt getting to the heart of the issue.

oldfart

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 12:21:56 PM »
Why arent all these White Chicks giving up their Olympic team spots to the under represented Black Soccer players? Shouldnt they be boycotting US Soccer for not giving enough positions to Blacks? I mean that is obviously the real racist institution, protesting a geographic land mass certainly isnrt getting to the heart of the issue.
Zing!
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 01:43:23 PM »
True, but they are so close to the real truths nobody wants to say,  that they can be confused for being fact.
 :popcorn:

That's why so many of Babylon Bee's articles have actually been Fact Checked by big name newspapers and news organizations.  The people who peddle Fake News on a daily basis can't identify satire, even when it's stated to be satire.  They've become 100% gullible, believing the BS they've been churning out for decades.

Many of the BB articles written in jest have become mostly true soon afterward.  It's sometimes frightening -- almost as if the morons of the country read it and said, "Now THAT'S a great idea!"

:shake: :shake:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall