Whistleblower complaint (Read 38390 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Whistleblower complaint
« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2020, 11:16:43 AM »
She'll wait till just before the elections to submit articles in hopes of taking the senate and then  impeach the newly elected Trump.   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Her team is still gathering dirt to flip votes in the GOP controlled senate.

Inspector

« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2020, 12:24:15 PM »
She'll wait till just before the elections to submit articles in hopes of taking the senate and then  impeach the newly elected Trump.   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The way the Dems are acting it appears clear to me that they know they don't stand a chance and will lose to Trump this year. They can't beat him on policies so lower yourselves to dog shit levels and try and remove him in a way that stinks like hell. I'm not sure how they think they are going to win back the senate. But even if they did, they will only have a minimal majority and not the 67 they need to have him removed. As far as I'm concerned they fucked themselves.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #242 on: January 03, 2020, 09:32:42 PM »
Your statist, authoritarian, unconstitutional rationalizations and beliefs show you are definitely in the Liberal'Leftist/Progressive camp.

Ad him attack grounded in your countless straw man attacks. How juvenile or trollish... haven't concluded which one you are.

Nothing against Trump has been "independently verified" beyond the exculpatory facts:  Trump said he wanted nothing from the Ukrainian president.  No quid pro quo.  He only wants him to do the right thing.

You are talking about something different. Not sure if you are avoiding my point or failing to understand it. I am talking about the admissibility of anonymous statements in court proceedings and you are talking about what came out of the specific investigation. Try to follow.

No other evidence has been offered to verify the opinions contained in the complaint.

Not true, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence. Now you can say it is not enough to prove criminal wrongdoing and you would have a decent argument but claiming there was no evidence is just false.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #243 on: January 03, 2020, 09:34:05 PM »
Hey Flapp,

Was this his reply to one of my posts? He lied to you about lying. Not only have I caught him numerous times in his own lies during discussions, but one time he lied ABOUT ME, TO ME, that is when I drew the line and put him on ignore. Differences of opinions are one thing, but when I exposed something he said as not true, I must have hit a nerve because he started saying things about me that were not true. To me it appeared that he went off his meds or something like that because his whole attitude changed from one of stupidity and back peddling to attacking me. It was one of those moments when I realized this guy is getting close to going postal. Enough, ignore.

I never knowingly made a false statement about you. If I did make a false statement it was unintentionally and I apologize.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #244 on: January 03, 2020, 09:35:17 PM »
We're just lucky to have him here -- for the good of the 2A cause.  Without his interpretive skills, we'll never be able to bring non-Republicans into the 2A fold.  :geekdanc:

Sorry, I can't translate into troll for you. Maybe that's why you always fail to understand.