33.3%
Forced
3.7%
Total Members Voted

Abortion (Read 104395 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Abortion
« Reply #660 on: June 12, 2021, 04:57:30 PM »
Nature says to be free but we still lock people up for crimes.  NATURE says to live but people can die/suicide.  NATURE says to procreate but people still masterbate and periods exist. 🙄

Mistakes happen,  humans ain't perfect.

Not to mention NATURE has natural selection so the healthy live.

Nature doesn't "say" anything.  To assign human traits to nature is ignorant and stupid.

So much insanity in your post.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #661 on: June 12, 2021, 06:52:32 PM »
Nature doesn't "say" anything.  To assign human traits to nature is ignorant and stupid.

So much insanity in your post.

That's what you did,  showing you what you sound like.   Wasn't aware natural selection was a trait. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #662 on: June 12, 2021, 07:24:06 PM »
That's what you did,  showing you what you sound like.   Wasn't aware natural selection was a trait.

Wrong.  I accurately attributed the 9 month gestation period to nature (as in "a natural process") while you tried to turn it into one human forcing another to carry a child for 9 months.

Argue some more, troll boy.
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #663 on: June 12, 2021, 08:17:01 PM »
Wrong.  I accurately attributed the 9 month gestation period to nature (as in "a natural process") while you tried to turn it into one human forcing another to carry a child for 9 months.

Argue some more, troll boy.

Natural processes can be easily stopped by human decisions.  Hell even animals are capable of thought and interfering with nature.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #664 on: June 12, 2021, 10:16:40 PM »
Natural processes can be easily stopped by human decisions.  Hell even animals are capable of thought and interfering with nature.

Easily stopped?  interesting that you'd characterize an abortion as "easy."

I guess since you've never had one yourself and never will, it doesn't get any easier, huh?

What a mysogynistic moron.
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2021, 02:15:41 PM »
Teen Influencer With 26 Million Followers Tells Fans He’s Pro-Life: Abortion Is ‘Killing Someone’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/teen-influencer-with-26-million-followers-tells-fans-hes-pro-life-abortion-is-killing-someone

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aieahound

« Reply #666 on: June 16, 2021, 01:28:00 PM »
Abortion doesn't mean stop all babies... only the unwanted or damaged.  I'd argue it's great for evolution and the human race.

:wtf:

That statement is fawked up shit no matter which side of the aisle you sit on.

changemyoil66

« Reply #667 on: June 16, 2021, 01:33:36 PM »

There's a book about downs. In that since there are way more today than 40 years ago, downs is our next evolution change.  I mean a person with downs won't start a war, won't rob someone, won't do many things knowingly.  So it would bring the human race back to being nice toward each other.  But then out technology would not advance either.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #668 on: June 16, 2021, 01:40:15 PM »
There's a book about downs. In that since there are way more today than 40 years ago, downs is our next evolution change.  I mean a person with downs won't start a war, won't rob someone, won't do many things knowingly.  So it would bring the human race back to being nice toward each other.  But then out technology would not advance either.

Imagine a world in which downs syndrome is considered normal, and those without the "proper chromosomes" are seen as a threat to the survival of the race and the planet.

Then imagine if expectant parents started aborting all non-downs babies, because they are not "wanted."

If you're okay with aborting kids with DS now, then you must also okay with aborting all non-DS babies if that's where we wind up.
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #669 on: June 16, 2021, 08:23:08 PM »
Imagine a world in which downs syndrome is considered normal, and those without the "proper chromosomes" are seen as a threat to the survival of the race and the planet.

Then imagine if expectant parents started aborting all non-downs babies, because they are not "wanted."

If you're okay with aborting kids with DS now, then you must also okay with aborting all non-DS babies if that's where we wind up.

I hope you are both sarcastic.... :wtf: :wacko:

omnigun

« Reply #670 on: June 16, 2021, 08:23:39 PM »

Why?   The truth hurts and isn't always politically correct. 

macsak

« Reply #671 on: June 16, 2021, 08:50:54 PM »

your truth, which equals opinion...

drck1000

« Reply #672 on: June 16, 2021, 09:06:12 PM »
#justasgoodasprovenincourt

omnigun

« Reply #673 on: June 16, 2021, 10:26:46 PM »

Can you disprove my opinion?   

macsak

« Reply #674 on: June 16, 2021, 10:47:52 PM »

you made the statement that it was truth, you prove it...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #675 on: June 16, 2021, 10:48:26 PM »

Which one.

You have at least one opinion on EVERY-F*CKING-THING.   :popcorn:
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #676 on: June 16, 2021, 11:00:01 PM »

Seriously.
Only the unwanted or the damaged ?
Great for evolution and the human race ?

And I’m on the it’s the women’s choice if she can live with it aisle.

Fawk ! I’m with Flapp now. Sometimes just stop. Or hear yourself.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #677 on: June 16, 2021, 11:05:33 PM »
I hope you are both sarcastic.... :wtf: :wacko:

Missing the point.... as usual.
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #678 on: June 16, 2021, 11:54:32 PM »
Abortion doesn't mean stop all babies... only the unwanted or damaged.  I'd argue it's great for evolution and the human race.

Obviously you were dropped on your head during delivery and your moral compass is way out of whack. That's a very terrible, borderline evil statement about abortions. Your statement marginalizes life. You should check yourself. You need Jesus.
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

« Reply #679 on: June 17, 2021, 06:01:51 AM »
you made the statement that it was truth, you prove it...

Being born with genetic issues is not good for a species.  I hope I don't need to "prove" that for you.
Also for survival, being born incomplete is also not beneficial.  Do I have to prove that lacking parts is a negative for survival?
Lastly are you telling me that being unwanted is a positive environment for a child?   Being born with parents who are unable to care for you?   Perhaps druggie?  Or someone too young?   Imagine someone forcing you to be born into a negative environment. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 06:16:13 AM by omnigun »