The COVID Cult (Read 877323 times)

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4260 on: May 14, 2021, 08:54:05 AM »
Here are all the other Government agencies funding Fauci's buddys at Eco Health. Sure is a LOT of Bat Flu research money, a bunch of it coming from the Pentagon. Why is the DOD funding a 'humanitarian' organization?

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/EcoHealth-Funding-as-of-01_10_2020-Fed.-Grants-Contracts.pdf

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4261 on: May 14, 2021, 09:09:10 AM »
Just stop and.... think....
If the government can mandate a vaccine for public health they surely can mandate a mask.... it's not strawman.  In your own words vaccines are more invasive.  You just want to win even though clearly you are wrong.  It's not only my opinion but most people too. Have you seen a successful anti mask lawsuit?

Just stop and think...

You can't seem to differentiate between the FEDERAL versus STATE AND LOCAL governments.

Nobody is talking about MASKS except YOU  (Straw man).

You're so out of gas.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #4262 on: May 14, 2021, 09:28:18 AM »

You're so out of gas.

He doesn't use gas, it's bad for the environment.  So EV is the way to go.  But his power grid is still hooked up to HECO, so I guess he does use some gas.

omnigun

« Reply #4263 on: May 14, 2021, 09:31:56 AM »
7  Yankee players and 1 staff got COVID after taking the J&J vaxxx.  So like that Nazi group mentions the vaxx doesn't make you immune from the virus, and not talking about the % effectiveness. As in the vaxx doesn't kill the virus on the spot. You can still get it and transmit it, even when fully vaxxed.

So on 1 side we see that 7 were also asymptomatic.  Which means if they didn't have the vaxxx, would they have some kind of symptom that would cause them to stay home?  But because they felt fine, they continued doing what they do.  Which may have lead to the spread of the virus.  And on the other side, what if the vaxx saved at least 1 from needing hospital care, although unlikely because they are athletes.  So not fat and in shape.

IMO, the vaxx is good for the individual (ie lesser symptoms), but bad for the community/world (ie transmit unknowingly.

And to some that say well if 100% of the 350 million Americans were vaxxed, then it shouldn't matter right?  I say, there will be a great number of people unvaxxed until it has been around longer to see if there are any long term side effects.   As of last week, about 40% of the US has been vaxxed. Compare that to 2% of Japan and 4% of Korea.

If everyone got the vaxx than everyone would be "asymptomatic" or minor symptoms.  Then it wouldn't matter if you can transmit :D  its all about the deaths and prevention of that.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4264 on: May 14, 2021, 09:35:51 AM »
CIA is a nessasary "evil".   They play a very important role in keeping America strong and safe.

So, you're okay with bribery, corruption and other illegal uses of tax payer dollars.

Good to know.

Also good to know you still can't spell simple words, like "necessary."  You didn't even get CLOSE!   :crazy:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4265 on: May 14, 2021, 09:39:26 AM »
If everyone got the vaxx than everyone would be "asymptomatic" or minor symptoms.  Then it wouldn't matter if you can transmit :D  its all about the deaths and prevention of that.

Show where any studies back up that statement.  "Everyone"?  Really?

Four Fully Vaccinated People With Underlying High-Risk
Health Conditions Have Died of COVID-19 In Dallas County

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/four-fully-vaccinated-people-with-underlying-high-risk-health-conditions-have-died-of-covid-19-in-dallas-county/2620851/
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #4266 on: May 14, 2021, 09:42:08 AM »

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/four-fully-vaccinated-people-with-underlying-high-risk-health-conditions-have-died-of-covid-19-in-dallas-county/2620851/

If everyone got the vaxx.  Deaths would be greatly reduced there are many studies showing this.  Try use some google.   Not every vaxx with prevent all deaths come on simple comprehension.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4267 on: May 14, 2021, 09:47:26 AM »

I think what he's saying is the death rate would go from 0.005% to 0.003%.  If only 1 life can be saved, it's worth forcing people to be pumped with a new vaxxx. 

aletheuo137

« Reply #4268 on: May 14, 2021, 09:57:25 AM »
I think what he's saying is the death rate would go from 0.005% to 0.003%.  If only 1 life can be saved, it's worth forcing people to be pumped with a new vaxxx.
New translator!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #4269 on: May 14, 2021, 10:25:11 AM »
New translator!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Luther needs a job now that Barry's not in office.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4270 on: May 14, 2021, 11:20:58 AM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/05/14/us-warns-extremists-may-strike-virus-restrictions-ease/?fbclid=IwAR3xxznu2oIc4j0WuwJb-t4-WiFSj_64-IXwrvgQBYsdkDNzCOknzuRaewE

Guess we should stay in lockdown so no terrorist attacks right?  All for the greater good.

41% of HI is fully vaxxed.

Glasser

« Reply #4271 on: May 14, 2021, 11:23:41 AM »
Trust the Science.

Insane Teacher Berates Vaccinated Student for Not Wearing a Mask, Calls Him a Jerk, Tells Him Nobody Likes Him

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/shocking-video-insane-teacher-berates-vaccinated-student-not-wearing-mask-calls-jerk-tells-nobody-likes/

“I don’t care if you’re vaccinated you little dink,” the belligerent teacher says during the exchange. “I don’t want to get sick and die. There’s other people you can infect. Just because you’re vaccinated." “You know what? You’re not a special person around here. You should here how everybody talks about you around here. YOU’RE A JERK,” “You’re a jerk,” she repeats. “You need to have respect for other people in your life.”

People with pre-existing comorbidities are fun to watch give health lectures.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4272 on: May 14, 2021, 11:25:23 AM »
Trust the Science.

Insane Teacher Berates Vaccinated Student for Not Wearing a Mask, Calls Him a Jerk, Tells Him Nobody Likes Him

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/shocking-video-insane-teacher-berates-vaccinated-student-not-wearing-mask-calls-jerk-tells-nobody-likes/

“I don’t care if you’re vaccinated you little dink,” the belligerent teacher says during the exchange. “I don’t want to get sick and die. There’s other people you can infect. Just because you’re vaccinated." “You know what? You’re not a special person around here. You should here how everybody talks about you around here. YOU’RE A JERK,” “You’re a jerk,” she repeats. “You need to have respect for other people in your life.”

B4 judgement is cast, is the kid a jerk?

ren

« Reply #4273 on: May 14, 2021, 11:33:05 AM »
Trust the Science.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #4274 on: May 14, 2021, 12:42:27 PM »
B4 judgement is cast, is the kid a jerk?

1) Won't wear a mask.
2) Lacking melanin.

Obviously a White Nationalist Neo Nazi. Those guys are jerks.

macsak

« Reply #4275 on: May 14, 2021, 12:56:06 PM »

ren

« Reply #4276 on: May 14, 2021, 01:03:24 PM »
bring back Kayleigh!
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #4277 on: May 14, 2021, 01:09:20 PM »
vaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

The more x you use the better it workx
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Glasser

« Reply #4278 on: May 14, 2021, 01:42:28 PM »
Apparently Switzerland is going to hold folks accountable for lies that create mass hysterical panic.

Breaking: Criminal charges filed against Swiss Corona Task Force, including (1) Implausible ICU capacity prognoses (2) Manipulation of ICU data (3) False statements on hospitalizations and deaths (4) Shifting rationale for lockdown measures.

Glasser

« Reply #4279 on: May 14, 2021, 01:44:36 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHA

NEW: About 40-50% of CDC, FDA employees are refusing the COVID-19 vaccine according to Fauci.