ok, guys, time to get moving on this range cleanup day- i am writing an email to (Read 46577 times)

macsak

I dont know about the 29th but he will definitely be coming with me to the 16th GTG  :thumbsup:

tell him to stay away from uncle jeff
 :o

jonjon

tell him to stay away from uncle jeff

yup might need a TRO  :rofl:

Jl808

Per macsak, KHSC Range cleanup day is confirmed on Dec 29 Sunday.  Please schedule it in and spread the word!  :shaka:
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

matt0137

Macsak - are you looking for RSVPs? I'll be there to lend a hand. I don't have much in the way of equipment, but can bring a cooler and water/drinks (I'm assuming beer would be a bad idea).

macsak

Macsak - are you looking for RSVPs? I'll be there to lend a hand. I don't have much in the way of equipment, but can bring a cooler and water/drinks (I'm assuming beer would be a bad idea).

it's a public park
alcohol is illegal
but if someone chooses to bring alcohol, we cannot stop you

Heavies

it's a public park
alcohol is illegal
but if someone chooses to bring alcohol, we cannot stop you

Heck yeah its a bad idea!  If we are trying to make a good impression on the non shooting public; someone getting arrested and fined wouldn't be too great.

macsak

Heck yeah its a bad idea!  If we are trying to make a good impression on the non shooting public; someone getting arrested and fined wouldn't be too great.

good point

Q

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2013, 08:55:31 PM »
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 08:53:40 PM by Q »

Rocky

1%er clubs don't live by the rules!

Tell em about the leather jacket, Mac! :rofl:
Yeah, tell us about theLeather Jacket  :o
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

macsak

1%er clubs don't live by the rules!

Tell em about the leather jacket, Mac! :rofl:

sorry q
heavies is right
it looks bad

quit bringing up your lether fantasies already!
 :thumbsup: