lol, bloomberg going to run (Read 2028 times)

macsak

changemyoil66

Re: lol, bloomberg going to run
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 06:17:57 PM »
Hes in pics with epsteins recruiter...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Inspector

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 05:35:55 AM »
He’s a very old white billionaire who is a capitalist and a democrat. That is exactly what the democratic base wants in the whitehouse.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He is also extremely anti-gun.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 11:35:27 AM »
I can see it now.  The 2020 Presidential match-up:

An old, white New York City billionaire going head-to-head with the incumbent old, whiteish-orangish New York City billionaire.

Bloomberg will be 78 in February, making him 79 the month after his potential 2021 inauguration.

Trump was 70 at his inauguration.

I'd love to see the melee that ensues at the DNC debates when Bloomberg pulls out his accountants' reports on how badly Warren's "plans" can never be paid for no matter HOW MUCH she takes from the "wealthy".

It's unconstitutional to just confiscate wealth, BTW.  Taxes are levied on incomes, real property and transactions.  To target someone to take their money for government's purposes using no other criteria than "I think you have too much" is not part of America's system.  Anytime the government takes anything from its citizens, there has to be a justification, such as a fine for criminal activities or a tax that applies to a behavior. 

ACA is a perfect example.  The bill was passed with a mandate that fined people for opting out.  If they'd called it a tax, it may not have gotten the votes needed to pass.

Once they had to defend that mandate in front of the Supreme Court, they changed the law to say it's a "tax".  Bait and switch, to put it mildly.

Even if Warren took 100% of the wealth from all of the 1% she claims needs to pay more, that would fund Medicare for all for about 2 years, and there will be no more billionaires to milk.

That doesn't include paying for all her other plans:  free college, free daycare, student loan forgiveness, increasing the minimum wage, paid family leave, slavery reparations, federal dollars to build more housing....
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 02:18:33 PM »
If he ran, he would win by default.  None of the other DNC runners will have money.  Guess who's supplying the funds...him and his friends.

And idiot NYCers will vote for him and then wonder why crime is so high in their city.

zippz

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 02:54:51 PM »
Bloomberg is a very charitable man.  He donated $50 million to Everytown last year.  Imagine all the good things he can do for this nation.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Inspector

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 03:21:29 PM »
I can see it now.  The 2020 Presidential match-up:

An old, white New York City billionaire going head-to-head with the incumbent old, whiteish-orangish New York City billionaire.

Bloomberg will be 78 in February, making him 79 the month after his potential 2021 inauguration.

Trump was 70 at his inauguration.

I'd love to see the melee that ensues at the DNC debates when Bloomberg pulls out his accountants' reports on how badly Warren's "plans" can never be paid for no matter HOW MUCH she takes from the "wealthy".

It's unconstitutional to just confiscate wealth, BTW.  Taxes are levied on incomes, real property and transactions.  To target someone to take their money for government's purposes using no other criteria than "I think you have too much" is not part of America's system.  Anytime the government takes anything from its citizens, there has to be a justification, such as a fine for criminal activities or a tax that applies to a behavior. 

ACA is a perfect example.  The bill was passed with a mandate that fined people for opting out.  If they'd called it a tax, it may not have gotten the votes needed to pass.

Once they had to defend that mandate in front of the Supreme Court, they changed the law to say it's a "tax".  Bait and switch, to put it mildly.

Even if Warren took 100% of the wealth from all of the 1% she claims needs to pay more, that would fund Medicare for all for about 2 years, and there will be no more billionaires to milk.

That doesn't include paying for all her other plans:  free college, free daycare, student loan forgiveness, increasing the minimum wage, paid family leave, slavery reparations, federal dollars to build more housing....
The fractures in the Democratic Party will certainly be on show if Bloomberg were to attend a debate. Let’s face it, Warren and Bernie are running in the party for the little guy being angry at and fighting against the old white rich capitalist billionaires as they blame them for all the disparities in this country. How could it be that there is now an old white rich capitalist billionaire running in the same party running for the little guy? However, I heard that Bloomberg is planning to not attend any debates and go straight to Super Tuesday. Not sure how that is going to work for him by avoiding Iowa and some of the other states with great influence towards a candidate? That’s what I heard anyway. I also heard that he was planning on spending upwards of $50M on his campaign at a time when both Warren and Biden have less than $10M on hand. Doesn’t seem fair for Bloomberg to be able to jump right in after a lot of the hard work has already been done with over 5 times the available funds. But that is our process. I don’t think Bloomberg is going to make inroads into Warren but I think Biden’s campaign might be in trouble over Bloomberg. They are both supposedly moderates with lots of experience and are both old and white and rich. I think that if Bloomberg loses the nomination and decides to run as a third party candidate he will further fracture the democrat party and their votes. This is quite an interesting turn of events as far as I am concerned.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

zippz

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 03:41:23 PM »
Bloomberg has a shot to take votes from Biden, independents, and large group of undecideds.  He Has more energy than Biden and more moderate than the average of the pack.  He's not getting the votes from the progressives as a rich old white man, but that's the minority.  He has a bunch of stuff in commin with Trump.

Tulsi's support is growing, but she can't match the media attention and funding that Bloomberg has.  But she could steal enough votes to prevent Bloomberg from winning the primary.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

changemyoil66

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 09:08:36 PM »
Bloomberg is a very charitable man.  He donated $50 million to Everytown last year.  Imagine all the good things he can do for this nation.

How much did everytown donate to dnc candidates running in Virginia. How much did the nra donate to gop candidates?

You  will find out why dems took over VA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 03:32:24 PM »
From the news:

-  Bloomberg can't be involved in ANY of the DNC Primary debates, because he's self-funding his campaign.  One of the criteria for debate participation is amount of donations raised. The number of unique individual donors has gone up for the debate criteria since the first two debates.  The 1st and second required 65K donors.  The Dec 19 debate requires financial support from a minimum of 200,000 unique donors, with at least 800 unique donors per state in at least 20 states, all by the Dec 12 deadline.

-  Bloomberg announced Sunday that Bloomberg News, the journalism arm of the billionaire’s vast business empire, will not conduct investigations of any of the Democratic candidates for president — that is, its boss’ rivals for the nomination — and will place other limitations on its campaign coverage.  This decision has the Liberal MSM clutching their pearls.  They won't admit why -- that Bloomberg is in the best possible position to use the media to his advantage politically -- but instead complain the rules limiting his use of his personally-controlled media conglomerate don't apply to him.   :rofl:

You thought Trump was raked over the coals for his business dealings and how they create conflicts of interest?  Wait until the GOP, Trump and their SuperPACs go after Bloomberg!
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 05:48:01 PM »

they should change their names to "Students want your guns" and "Moms want your guns"
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 09:00:37 PM »
they should change their names to "Students want your guns" and "Moms want your guns"

Oh.  I was thinking, "Do they want Single Action, or Double Action?"  Semi-Auto?   :geekdanc:
-- Melvin Udall