Various Black Friday Sales (Read 7169 times)

macsak

Re: Various Black Friday Sales
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2018, 09:28:13 AM »
Do airlines consider heads as ammo (11lbs rule)?

no

heads

stangzilla

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »
knife center has some deals
https://www.knifecenter.com/

just ordered a Bradley-Kimura balisong on sale!   :geekdanc:

changemyoil66

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2018, 02:03:23 PM »
Was gonna pick up the Geissele SCH Airborne, but I don't really need it.  My stock one works just fine.  And since gonna go to Vegas shortly, I'll wait till xmas sale.  Unless I lose my ass, then v-day gift.

WTF?Shane

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2018, 06:18:33 PM »
Was gonna pick up the Geissele SCH Airborne, but I don't really need it.  My stock one works just fine.  And since gonna go to Vegas shortly, I'll wait till xmas sale.  Unless I lose my ass, then v-day gift.

I said that about a lot of stuff...

changemyoil66

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2018, 09:00:51 AM »
I said that about a lot of stuff...

We all go through it, but in the end find reasons for an upgrade.  I'm just buying time for the inevitable.

yurcarmeean

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2018, 11:00:28 AM »
I miss seeing J Hara store's ads on their store page here on 2ahawaii,  i don't have a facebook, only instagram and twitter, which is how i keep up with OGC's sales

Update: j hara does indeed have an instagram with posted ads     :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:
If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.

changemyoil66

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2018, 12:55:40 PM »
I miss seeing J Hara store's ads on their store page here on 2ahawaii,  i don't have a facebook, only instagram and twitter, which is how i keep up with OGC's sales

Update: j hara does indeed have an instagram with posted ads     :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:

Sometimes I mistake the BI store for the Oahu one.  Felt like a retard walking in asking about something.

rklapp

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2018, 10:30:13 PM »
I once won $150 in Reno and bought a dirty Mosin with it in Tonapah on my drive back to Vegas.

There's always the Larue sale. https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Inspector

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2018, 06:41:03 AM »
Sometimes I mistake the BI store for the Oahu one.  Felt like a retard walking in asking about something.
A couple of years ago they advertised a particular ammo on sale at the Oahu store. I called them as I wanted to buy a case of it. They never got it. But they did ship some from the BI store to Oahu so I was able to get what I wanted. They even carried it out to my truck for me.  :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2018, 07:51:23 AM »
Didn't end up with anything firearms related, but bought a new laptop on a black Friday sale.  Have been meaning to get a new laptop for a while, so the sale was a good reason to pull the trigger.   ;D

changemyoil66

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 09:02:50 AM »
Got a TQ and jean pants from 5.11 due to 25% off sale
Wife got an espresso machine from Bed Bath and Beyond
Wife got BRCC (not BackRoom Casting Couch) espresso beans from 5.11 it was 25% off