Facebook (Read 5900 times)

dsoto2000

Facebook
« on: October 20, 2011, 03:01:24 PM »
Our facebook page is up.  Check it out when you get the chance.
 :shaka:

Kingkeoni

Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »
You have a link?
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Old Guy

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »
OT:  Have you guys read about the Lawsuit against FB tracking you where you go after you log off?

As a mater of fact, how many of you have actually read the terms of acceptance for anything you join?

Are you aware that you are giving them permission to Look at Everything on your computer, what/where you go?

And in many cases, let them use your phone for their business. 

If you're gettng pop up ads that are what you like, it is because they are tracking where you go and what you. 

I'm even geting them on my smart phone.  PITA

Some may have access to your financial stuff as well.

Just a heads up

BananaClip

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 06:28:38 PM »
OT:  Have you guys read about the Lawsuit against FB tracking you where you go after you log off?

As a mater of fact, how many of you have actually read the terms of acceptance for anything you join?

Are you aware that you are giving them permission to Look at Everything on your computer, what/where you go?

And in many cases, let them use your phone for their business. 

If you're gettng pop up ads that are what you like, it is because they are tracking where you go and what you. 

I'm even geting them on my smart phone.  PITA

Some may have access to your financial stuff as well.

Just a heads up
I'm pretty sure anything to do with firearms stands out more than normal on that website... Interesting.... Iv'e never set anything up on Facebook but that's good to know... ;)
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

Colt808

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/X-RING-SECURITY-FIREARMS/276759852358750
FB tracking is nothing new...Disable accepting cookies or delete/clear them before and after visiting facebooks.  :thumbsup:
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine

And I still see stupid people.

Funtimes

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 02:52:50 AM »
Our facebook page is up.  Check it out when you get the chance.
 :shaka:

We really have got to work on your marketing skills heh.

Can you please post a link?

Growler67

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 03:00:14 AM »
HERE

Posting a link woulda been nice but simply using the Search function works too  :thumbsup:
Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal - Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Kingkeoni

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 08:26:33 AM »
Is it just my computer or is that a link to a site with nothing on it?

No pictures of the shop, no clue to the inventory?

Huh?
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Old Guy

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »
For those of us Not familiar with Waipahu, a map showing your location, availibility of parking etc would be appreciated.

Heavies

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 06:29:41 AM »

From google street view looks like it has ample parking. :thumbsup:

ikandy03

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 04:00:47 PM »
The Facebook link has been updated with pictures
 "http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.285540281480707.76571.276759852358750&type=1"

check it out!

808shooter

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 05:33:37 PM »
wow, that' progress.  Looks like a real GS!

bass monkey

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 06:49:58 PM »
Wow good job on setting the shop up.  Reminds me of my childhood days growing up there