The COVID Cult (Read 879326 times)

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4320 on: May 17, 2021, 07:08:23 AM »
Nitpicking guidance changes as science figures stuff out.   Though they should see if covid was the pushing over point for the death before ruling what type of death it was.

20+% is "nitpicking"?

macsak

« Reply #4321 on: May 17, 2021, 07:11:36 AM »
Insert other testimonials from the billion or so people with no issues with the vaccine including myself 🤣 suddenly makes it pretty safe.   Just like if all you did was post examples of ppl getting hit by lightning sure might make the outside dangerous.

please show me where a "billion or so" people were vaccinated...

macsak

« Reply #4322 on: May 17, 2021, 07:14:21 AM »
Nitpicking guidance changes as science figures stuff out.   Though they should see if covid was the pushing over point for the death before ruling what type of death it was.

you still have never addressed the PCR doubling question despite us pointing that out for over a year too...

macsak

« Reply #4323 on: May 17, 2021, 07:46:32 AM »

aletheuo137

« Reply #4324 on: May 17, 2021, 08:03:23 AM »
you still have never addressed the PCR doubling question despite us pointing that out for over a year too...
Don't hold your breath!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #4325 on: May 17, 2021, 08:26:04 AM »
COVID Cases in India Plummet After Government Promotes Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Use

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/elites-worried-covid-cases-india-plummet-government-promotes-ivermectin-hydroxychloroquine-use/

changemyoil66

« Reply #4326 on: May 17, 2021, 08:34:42 AM »

It's over his pay grade.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4327 on: May 17, 2021, 08:35:14 AM »
COVID Cases in India Plummet After Government Promotes Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Use

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/elites-worried-covid-cases-india-plummet-government-promotes-ivermectin-hydroxychloroquine-use/

How many people died because states banned the usage or made the usage of it very difficult?  We will never know.

Glasser

« Reply #4328 on: May 17, 2021, 08:39:21 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #4329 on: May 17, 2021, 08:46:47 AM »
So now we're seeing backdoor forced vaxx.  Base commander of Fort Campbell says no soldiers can have leave unless vaxxed.  But to be fair, military members are pumped with so many vaxxes, 1 more won't hurt. And command in general  is known to make messed up decisions.

Another state entering those vaxxed into a lottery of $1 million.  And another offering $50 for all those who get vaxxed.  And the list goes on.  Guess a virus that is so deadly, that people need an incentive to get the vaxx for said deadly virus right?  Employers talking about requiring it, etc...

For those who do not understand the above concept, think of it like backdoor gun control.  Credit card companies black listing gun sales merchants (FFL's) which is a coordinated effort.  YT pulling vids of how to's for gun assembly, so if you don't know how to disassemble your AR or even how to mount a RDS on your pistol, good luck. HI PTA, HI isn't saying you cannot eventually own a pistol, you just have to jump thru hoops in order to do so.

omnigun

« Reply #4330 on: May 17, 2021, 09:22:29 AM »

I am not a biomedical engineer or in the medical field. So I am not sure.   I trust the experts and the CDC.

omnigun

« Reply #4331 on: May 17, 2021, 09:25:16 AM »
So now we're seeing backdoor forced vaxx.  Base commander of Fort Campbell says no soldiers can have leave unless vaxxed.  But to be fair, military members are pumped with so many vaxxes, 1 more won't hurt. And command in general  is known to make messed up decisions.

Another state entering those vaxxed into a lottery of $1 million.  And another offering $50 for all those who get vaxxed.  And the list goes on.  Guess a virus that is so deadly, that people need an incentive to get the vaxx for said deadly virus right?  Employers talking about requiring it, etc...

For those who do not understand the above concept, think of it like backdoor gun control.  Credit card companies black listing gun sales merchants (FFL's) which is a coordinated effort.  YT pulling vids of how to's for gun assembly, so if you don't know how to disassemble your AR or even how to mount a RDS on your pistol, good luck. HI PTA, HI isn't saying you cannot eventually own a pistol, you just have to jump thru hoops in order to do so.

What so bad about incentivising?  Far better than mandating.  Lotteries are an amazing tool.   👏 :shaka:  Sometimes the idiots need motivation, for the greater good.   We should still have smallpox and polio everywhere without similar encouragement. There are many mandates for private employment or access.  That's nothing new.   

changemyoil66

« Reply #4332 on: May 17, 2021, 09:27:26 AM »
What so bad about incentivising?  Far better than mandating.  There are many mandates for private employment or access.  That's nothing new.

Read my last paragraph. FOCUS.

omnigun

« Reply #4333 on: May 17, 2021, 09:29:34 AM »
Read my last paragraph. FOCUS.

Not a direct correlation.  How the fuck is a lotto compared to credit card companies black listing

#focus

Unless you think that YouTube is going to have a lotto for non gun owners. 

changemyoil66

« Reply #4334 on: May 17, 2021, 10:02:27 AM »
Not a direct correlation.  How the fuck is a lotto compared to credit card companies black listing

#focus

Unless you think that YouTube is going to have a lotto for non gun owners.

You need more FOCUS...read said paragraph slower.

drck1000

« Reply #4335 on: May 17, 2021, 10:14:31 AM »
Reading

is

fun

duh

mentul

;D

omnigun

« Reply #4336 on: May 17, 2021, 10:40:19 AM »

Still the same.  My post was majority on incentives.  And yes the slippery slope of PRIVATE companies is possible.   But 100% allowable.  It's their rights.   If they choose to exercise those rights than another should replace them that's capitalism. 

changemyoil66

« Reply #4337 on: May 17, 2021, 10:45:44 AM »
Reading

is

fun

duh

mentul

;D

Reading is easy, comprehending is an entire different ballgame.

drck1000

« Reply #4338 on: May 17, 2021, 11:03:42 AM »
Reading is easy, comprehending is an entire different ballgame.
You have to listen to the woman. . .

Just because you're listening, doesn't mean you're hearing. . .

-Sidney Deane

macsak

« Reply #4339 on: May 17, 2021, 11:06:06 AM »
I am not a biomedical engineer or in the medical field. So I am not sure.   I trust the experts and the CDC.

so accepting 35-40 doubles when determining a case is of when you are requiring only 28 doubles for a breakthrough case is something you should trust the experts?
so counting "cases" as asymptomatic all the way through death is ok, but you have to be severe up to dead to count as a breakthrough case?
in before "as science figures things out"...