The COVID Cult (Read 878556 times)

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #8720 on: October 17, 2021, 07:56:18 AM »
This is a factor too.HCQ stack worked for 3  famous people and they made the mistake of talking about what they took. Then went quiet...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Fake news they also had the anti viral which we know is effective.   It was the anti viral that made the difference.   

There has been many cases the 🐎  meds didn't work

omnigun

« Reply #8721 on: October 17, 2021, 07:58:13 AM »
What is not being said is big pharma is being given time so they can patent their own version. Change the OG 1 enough for new patent, but not enough where it doesnt work.

Pfizer website has their brief statement that they are working on something anti viral related. I posted about it b4 u came back.

Then theres MERC. Wonder if the 2 share similarities. Fake news just labels this one as "anti viral".

I have 1 friend who took iver and by the next day improved greatly. Dosage is a mg to weight ratio. And Joe Rogan. But Rogan also took other stuff too. My friend only took iver.

More fake news.   

Antivirals stop the replication process so the illness doesn't progress. The Merck drug works by introducing RNA-like building blocks into the virus's genome as it multiplies, which creates numerous mutations, disrupts replication, and kills the virus.

Not even close to iver

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8722 on: October 17, 2021, 07:59:32 AM »
I have been doing some research on Ivermectin as it pertains to use to treat COVID-19. Instead of using the WHO or FDA or Fauci which are all controlled by political pundits I decided to use the NIH (National Institutes of Health) which is self described as “A part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, NIH is the largest biomedical research agency in the world.” and does not appear to be taken over by any political powers (yet). Here is what I found:

Well, I'm not sure that's completely true....

From the NIH website:
Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research
portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious
diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and
malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research
on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma
and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2021 is an estimated $6.1 billion.
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/director
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8723 on: October 17, 2021, 08:03:59 AM »
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 08:09:13 AM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #8724 on: October 17, 2021, 08:13:19 AM »
Well, I'm not sure that's completely true....

From the NIH website:https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/director
Well, you just blew it for me!  :rofl:  I wonder why they are even taking part in Ivermectin trials then. I would think Fauci doesn’t want to know the truth.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

omnigun

« Reply #8725 on: October 17, 2021, 08:16:00 AM »
You'd thing Fauci controls the world and is some evil mastermind reading some of these forum posts...lul

Inspector

« Reply #8726 on: October 17, 2021, 08:16:35 AM »
isn't the reason why Ivermectin and other treatments are being pushed to the sidelines is the EUA for the vaccines?
I don’t know. But it makes sense.

changemyoil66

« Reply #8727 on: October 17, 2021, 08:22:47 AM »
Well, you just blew it for me!  :rofl:  I wonder why they are even taking part in Ivermectin trials then. I would think Fauci doesn’t want to know the truth.
They got away with burying hcq. Cant pull the same scam twice.

Hcq trials were stacked against them too. Ted cruz has the report. Long story short, hcq given too late to make a difference is 1 reason.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8728 on: October 17, 2021, 08:24:01 AM »

It just goes to show how much of a liar (or out of touch) he is.  He says one thing, but the organizations he heads are doing the opposite.

Case in point -- he lied to Congress under oath about funding Gain of Function Research in the Wuhan labs.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1223601648104042
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #8729 on: October 17, 2021, 04:41:25 PM »
Enjoy!

omnigun

« Reply #8730 on: October 17, 2021, 07:24:07 PM »
Enjoy!

Fakenews.   Vaccines do provide immunity.   Far better than no vaccine.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 08:00:52 PM by omnigun »

hvybarrels

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

ren

Deeds Not Words

MassConfusion

« Reply #8733 on: October 18, 2021, 08:14:00 AM »
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

MassConfusion

« Reply #8734 on: October 18, 2021, 08:17:12 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/colin-powell-dead-covid-19-former-secretary-of-state
Another tragic senseless covid death.
Not to sound heartless and to the point of tasteless.  Will they be serving yellow cake at his funeral? :-X
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

hvybarrels

« Reply #8735 on: October 18, 2021, 08:25:23 AM »
Another tragic senseless covid death.
Not to sound heartless and to the point of tasteless.  Will they be serving yellow cake at his funeral? :-X

Brutal, but well deserved
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

omnigun

« Reply #8736 on: October 18, 2021, 10:09:55 AM »
Fact checker approved fake news.
https://www.brighteon.com/3d2299e3-b420-446f-a8d1-7f3e10b80df0

"Terrorism"  Lul that site and person should learn how to use a dictionary.  We live in a capitalist society,  work is at will.  Ain't no one forcing you to work at X company.  Don't like their policy?  Leave. 

macsak

« Reply #8737 on: October 18, 2021, 11:05:37 AM »
"Terrorism"  Lul that site and person should learn how to use a dictionary.  We live in a capitalist society,  work is at will.  Ain't no one forcing you to work at X company.  Don't like their policy?  Leave.

telling someone else they should use a dictionary?
pot, kettle

drck1000

« Reply #8738 on: October 18, 2021, 11:12:49 AM »
telling someone else they should use a dictionary?
pot, kettle
You sure not pictionary?   ???

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8739 on: October 18, 2021, 11:20:50 AM »
Powell was treated for multiple myeloma, a cancer that may have contributed to his death.

A study released in July said that only 45% of those with multiple myeloma and who
received either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines showed an adequate response
the Times reported.

The American Cancer Society explains that normal plasma cells are in the bone marrow
and are part of the immune system that helps fight infections and other diseases.

In multiple myeloma, the plasma cells start growing out of control and make abnormal
proteins. The cells also take over normal blood-forming cells.

So, basically the vaccine is more likely to not be effective in people who've had multiple myeloma.

Making every covid death a "cautionary tale" for getting vaccinated is anti-science.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/what-is-multiple-myeloma-cancer-that-may-have-contributed-gen-colin-powells-death/7O5TH2XMUFBQJHK3FB43LJMKVI/
-- Melvin Udall