changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #8740 on: October 18, 2021, 11:26:27 AM »
You sure not pictionary?   ???

With crayons only.

changemyoil66

« Reply #8741 on: October 18, 2021, 11:35:08 AM »
Powell was treated for multiple myeloma, a cancer that may have contributed to his death.

So, basically the vaccine is more likely to not be effective in people who've had multiple myeloma.

Making every covid death a "cautionary tale" for getting vaccinated is anti-science.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/what-is-multiple-myeloma-cancer-that-may-have-contributed-gen-colin-powells-death/7O5TH2XMUFBQJHK3FB43LJMKVI/

And add in those who already had it are forced to get vaxxed without an anitbody test.  So vaxxes for everyone.

On a related note, Flex Wheeler who's a professional bodybuilder, but not super well known like Arnold or Ronnie Colman, posted he has Covid and his liver is shutting down due to the treatment he's getting. He didn't say what treatment he's getting, but I'll bet it's not HCQ or Ivermectin.

He did have a liver transplant 10 years ago and has been taking meds (immunosuppresant) ever since for the transplant.  And has been fine all these years.  He also has been immunocompromised.  So with that being said, who knows how long his vaxx works for, and he would 1 of those who can catch it twice and be just as bad.

To make matters worst, he recently lost 1 leg in a car accident.   

aletheuo137

« Reply #8742 on: October 18, 2021, 12:15:51 PM »
telling someone else they should use a dictionary?
pot, kettle
Aw come on, he got plenty of medals!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Inspector

« Reply #8743 on: October 18, 2021, 01:11:01 PM »
Rules for thee, not for me…

Biden Caught Violating D.C. Mask Mandate at Upscale Restaurant

https://bongino.com/biden-caught-violating-d-c-mask-mandate-at-upscale-restaurant
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #8744 on: October 18, 2021, 01:19:19 PM »
Rules for thee, not for me…

Biden Caught Violating D.C. Mask Mandate at Upscale Restaurant

https://bongino.com/biden-caught-violating-d-c-mask-mandate-at-upscale-restaurant
He just forgot.  He old. . .

Inspector

« Reply #8745 on: October 18, 2021, 01:20:41 PM »
Eh, quit makin’ escuses fo Unko Joe!  :rofl:

QUIETShooter

« Reply #8746 on: October 18, 2021, 01:21:24 PM »

Maybe he thought he was under 2 years old........
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

« Reply #8747 on: October 18, 2021, 01:33:47 PM »
Eh, quit makin’ escuses fo Unko Joe!  :rofl:
I give folks the benefit of the doubt. . . doubt being the operative word. . .

Maybe he thought he was under 2 years old........
Maybe it was the diapers. . .  :rofl:

changemyoil66

« Reply #8748 on: October 18, 2021, 02:07:30 PM »
So 2005 article by Supreme General Leader President Fauci states HCQ is an inhibitor for SARS/CV. Functions as both cure and vaxx.

Nothing to see here folks.

macsak

« Reply #8749 on: October 18, 2021, 07:58:19 PM »

macsak

« Reply #8750 on: October 18, 2021, 08:09:30 PM »

macsak

« Reply #8751 on: October 18, 2021, 08:13:30 PM »

Inspector

« Reply #8752 on: October 19, 2021, 08:28:11 AM »
Enjoy!

aletheuo137

« Reply #8753 on: October 19, 2021, 08:35:59 AM »
Enjoy!
Makes perfect sense!

changemyoil66

« Reply #8754 on: October 19, 2021, 08:53:35 AM »
Update, Mrs. CMO was in Houston and Austin for work.  She wore her N95 there. While in Walmart, she was told by an employee that no need wear mask.  Even though we both caught Covid, we continue to maintain our mask habits and sanitation practices.  But we have laxxed in some aspects.  Almost no one is wearing a mask.  But to each their own.

So the picture that the fake news portrays of all anti-vaxxers are evil  is incorrect.  We are also both vaxxed due to coercion.

On a side note, she was able to also enjoy other freedoms. Like buying ammo and not having to go straight home or to the range.  She was able to go holoholo no problem.  Federal 45acp 230gr was box of 50 for $30 at Academy (like a sports authority).  Shelves full of ammo, but limit 4 boxes per customer. She also bought a stun gun, which she returned 1 hour later because she cannot bring it home yet (Jan 1st 2022).

drck1000

« Reply #8755 on: October 19, 2021, 09:03:23 AM »
LA County requires proof of vaxx to enter certain establishments, including theme parks.  Though enforcement seemed to be mixed at best.  Also seems to depend on "mandate days", which seemed to be weekends and holidays (days of expected high traffic). 

Universal Studios had everyone show proof of vax at the bag screening area.  That was on a Fed holiday though.  Magic Mountain had signs for mask and stuff, but practically no one wore masks, even the employees. 

aletheuo137

« Reply #8756 on: October 19, 2021, 09:50:05 AM »
Vaccinated DHS Sec. Mayorkas tests positive for COVID

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/10/vaccinated-dhs-sec-mayorkas-tests-positive-for-covid/

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who is vaccinated against COVID-19, has tested positive for the virus Tuesday.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) spokesperson Marsha Espinosa announced Mayorkas’ positive COVID-19 test results on Tuesday, CNN reported.

changemyoil66

« Reply #8757 on: October 19, 2021, 10:03:11 AM »
Vaccinated DHS Sec. Mayorkas tests positive for COVID

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/10/vaccinated-dhs-sec-mayorkas-tests-positive-for-covid/

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who is vaccinated against COVID-19, has tested positive for the virus Tuesday.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) spokesperson Marsha Espinosa announced Mayorkas’ positive COVID-19 test results on Tuesday, CNN reported.

He must have caught it from an unvaxxed. Those damn unvaxxed are terrorist.

drck1000

« Reply #8758 on: October 19, 2021, 10:09:16 AM »
He must have caught it from an unvaxxed. Those damn unvaxxed are terrorist uneducated heathens.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #8759 on: October 19, 2021, 10:20:47 AM »
He must have caught it from an unvaxxed. Those damn unvaxxed are terrorist.
Not referring to your comment.  I know it was sarcastic...

We know vaxxed can contract and spread the virus.  Break through infections are not rare.

To assume an unvaxxed was the source of his infection would be speculation at best -- totally ignorant at worst. 

I just wish SOME PEOPLE would stop acting like they know everything there is to know about this virus, and that anyone who disagrees must be a conspiracy theorist.

I think anyone who automatically assumes someone who dies from COVID wasn't vaccinated needs to reexamine their own attitudes and beliefs about COVID.  Then, when the fact the deceased was fully vaccinated comes out, they change their theory to, "Must have caught it from an unvaxxed." 

Nice to make claims that can never be proven or disproven.  There's no way to know.  If you back trace, how do you know that person that had contact with him and now tests positive didn't get it from HIM?  Only takes a few days to pop positive.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall