Biden and the Democrats screw the little guy again (Read 593 times)

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

omnigun

Re: Biden and the Democrats screw the little guy again
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 08:46:27 AM »
First sentence was religious nonsense.  Is this even news.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 09:03:17 AM »
The greatest trick besides the devils one, is getting people to support the DNC.  And one could also say another trick is to not support the guy who showed us all the corruption in DC (Trump).

I got a bunch of TDS coworkers that still refuse to admit all the mess ups Biden and Fauci has done.  To them, it's almost like Kim Jong. Lisa Lings sister is a journalist who went to N. Korea and her show was on VICE. She asked the Korean citizen if KJU could do any wrong. And the woman didn't understand the question. So she rephrased to if KJU has ever made a mistake. And again, she didn't understand the question.  In the citizens minds, he is a god and never makes mistakes. Probably doesn't poop either.

Todays thought process reminds me of this. Orangeman bad no matter what.  Biden good, or better than Trump. Fauci can do no wrong, nor can our government.  And to back up these statements, it's 1 excuse after another to why the errors by Biden, Fauci, or their team has made.  Also reminds me of a domestic violence victim, "he didn't mean to hit me, it was my fault".

omnigun

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 09:10:21 AM »
The greatest trick besides the devils one, is getting people to support the DNC.  And one could also say another trick is to not support the guy who showed us all the corruption in DC (Trump).

I got a bunch of TDS coworkers that still refuse to admit all the mess ups Biden and Fauci has done.  To them, it's almost like Kim Jong. Lisa Lings sister is a journalist who went to N. Korea and her show was on VICE. She asked the Korean citizen if KJU could do any wrong. And the woman didn't understand the question. So she rephrased to if KJU has ever made a mistake. And again, she didn't understand the question.  In the citizens minds, he is a god and never makes mistakes. Probably doesn't poop either.

Todays thought process reminds me of this. Orangeman bad no matter what.  Biden good, or better than Trump. Fauci can do no wrong, nor can our government.  And to back up these statements, it's 1 excuse after another to why the errors by Biden, Fauci, or their team has made.  Also reminds me of a domestic violence victim, "he didn't mean to hit me, it was my fault".

Biden has made many mistakes,  Trump too.  Just happens Trumps are worse.  Biden isnt even remotely close to a "god".  Obama was better, bush too.  Plenty of better presidents.  But also there are worse ones like Trump.  Funny you mention worshipping a "leader" as a god.  You might qualify but replace Kim Jong with Trump  :geekdanc:

macsak

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 09:12:34 AM »
First sentence was religious nonsense.  Is this even news.

OPINION
Biden and the Democrats screw the little guy again