black friday/cyber monday purchases? (Read 3479 times)

aaronc5362

Re: black friday/cyber monday purchases?
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2021, 04:02:54 PM »
do you have a suggestion which lock picking gun and where to purchase?

I started off with just paper clips and Bobby pin. I could do most small padlocks like the size of your thumb. After I tried a few amazon cheapy ones. Then I got sparrows. And stopped with them. A good snake pick is pretty much all you need and that 90 degree turned thing. I forgot the exact names of these cause I havent used them for atleast a couple years now. I bought these shims from sparrow as well and they made pad locks super easy lol. Its kinda like the soda can trick except they give diff sizes to suit different padlocks.

I also got a 70-90 piece snap-on lock pick set for cars. My old boss use to make me go break into customers cars who locked themselves out. If it wasnt a GM or chevy or ford I tend not to try. Lol.
https://www.sparrowslockpicks.com/

I know they have sales, so id wait. But since I havent bought in so long they stopped sending me emails for promos and stuff for a long time. Its not like I broke the picks so I didnt have to purchase often lol. Sometimes they have cool designs like zombies and shit. Dunno if they still got that design. Its like limited runs.

macsak

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2021, 04:55:41 PM »
I started off with just paper clips and Bobby pin. I could do most small padlocks like the size of your thumb. After I tried a few amazon cheapy ones. Then I got sparrows. And stopped with them. A good snake pick is pretty much all you need and that 90 degree turned thing. I forgot the exact names of these cause I havent used them for atleast a couple years now. I bought these shims from sparrow as well and they made pad locks super easy lol. Its kinda like the soda can trick except they give diff sizes to suit different padlocks.

I also got a 70-90 piece snap-on lock pick set for cars. My old boss use to make me go break into customers cars who locked themselves out. If it wasnt a GM or chevy or ford I tend not to try. Lol.
https://www.sparrowslockpicks.com/

I know they have sales, so id wait. But since I havent bought in so long they stopped sending me emails for promos and stuff for a long time. Its not like I broke the picks so I didnt have to purchase often lol. Sometimes they have cool designs like zombies and shit. Dunno if they still got that design. Its like limited runs.

mahalo
i'll start out with what i bought, but i bookmarked that site...

macsak

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2021, 04:57:12 PM »
Yup, their fun to play with and come in handy if you actually need one and happen to have it.
MOST Padlocks are pretty easy but the better the lock the tougher.
Good door locks can be challenging.
It's a "touchy-feely" thing so you should have no problem.  :rofl: :rofl:

heads

pewpewgoesthegun

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2021, 09:26:31 PM »
Got the Grayguns SRT kit and straight trigger for my P30SK, I'll just have to see if I can put everything back together after swapping out parts  :shake:

macsak

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2021, 09:44:39 PM »
Got the Grayguns SRT kit and straight trigger for my P30SK, I'll just have to see if I can put everything back together after swapping out parts  :shake:

oh, nice
was there a black friday/cyber monday sale?
how much was the discount?

pewpewgoesthegun

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2021, 10:42:36 PM »
oh, nice
was there a black friday/cyber monday sale?
how much was the discount?

10% off everything, spend $100+ for free ship. no idea if this is a great sale but it's something. It's still active if you were looking to pick up a kit

dirsh

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2021, 01:37:34 AM »
Geiselle G2S trigger for my 15-22

Pew pew
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻