URGENT FIRE MISSION- by noon 2/6!!!!! (Read 1186 times)

macsak

URGENT FIRE MISSION- by noon 2/6!!!!!
« on: February 06, 2020, 09:42:59 PM »
CALLS NEEDED TO THE COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC SAFETY, INTERGOVERNMENTAL, AND MILITARY AFFAIRS NOW!
Today the Senate PSM committee had its hearing for the several firearms bills (see below).
We need EVERYONE to call the committee chair and vice-chair and let them know that you OPPOSE these bills and want them to vote NO on these bills.
-Write down what you plan to say
-CALL ASAP AND LEAVE A MESSAGE
-State that you OPPOSE the firearms bills that were heard on December 6th before their committee
-Mention the bills by number, SB2002, SB2437, SB2518, SB2519, SB2635, SB2943, SB3053, SB3054
-Make sure to leave your name and contact telephone number and invite them to call you if they have questions
Senator Clarence K. Nishihara, Chair: 808-586-6970
Senator Glenn Wakai, Vice-Chair: 808 586 8585
www.hifico.org/CALLNOW

please call/email especially if you live/work in their districts and point that out. you can also call/email the rest of the committee and do the same.
https://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/committeepage.aspx?comm=PSM&year=2020

ren

Re: URGENT FIRE MISSION- by noon 2/6!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 09:55:33 PM »
I'm really disappointed with our Senate legislators. We should hire a call center to constantly call them like a belt-fed
Deeds Not Words

Bota-CS1

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 04:56:43 AM »
I'm really disappointed with our Senate legislators. We should hire a call center to constantly call them like a belt-fed

“We’ve been trying to reach you about your car’s extended warranty.”
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 06:02:50 AM »
Nishihara’s voicemail is full, but Sen. Wakai’s isn’t.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

Mdotweber

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 06:05:27 AM »
Emails sent,  I was especially disgusted by S. Bakers attitude. If not for her snarky remarks from time to time,I would have assumed that she wasnt paying attention. Its a shame that HPD brass wont stand with law abiding gun owners like their mainland counterparts.  Mainland LEO's make the same arguments that we do in regards to unconstitutional, unenforceable legislation. I guess HPD representatives are just cut from a different cloth (a more authoritarian shade).
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 01:42:18 PM by Mdotweber »
"Dont forget, incoming fire has the right of way"-Clint Smith?