Off The Grid Concepts (Read 2513 times)

Bota-CS1

Off The Grid Concepts
« on: January 15, 2014, 09:06:36 PM »
NAME:Off The Grid Concepts
INSTAGRAM:otghex

This is the 4th holster I bought from OTG.  I've been very pleased with the fit and finish of all of them.  Though he doesn't have the widest selection range in terms of pistol holsters, what he does do he does well.  I chose the carbon fiber with red background, but there are a number of different options to choose from - neon zombie green anyone?  The fit on all the different models I bought so far have been snug, and they've held up under various competitive and training conditions.  There aren't any blemishes, discoloration, or parts that need to be tweaked so the pistol will fit.   You also have your choice of light/no light options, and most of the popular wmlls are listed.  You can also request a threaded barrel or not.  The holsters all one with your choice of belt loops or malice clips depending on the kind of set up you have.  The holsters usually come with some kind of swag which is nice. 

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:11:44 PM by Bota-CS1 »
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

macsak

Re: Off The Grid Concepts
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 09:09:30 PM »
NAME:Off The Grid Concepts
INSTAGRAM:otghex

This is the 4th holster I bought from OTG.  I've been very pleased with the fit and finish of all of them.  Though he doesn't have the widest selection range in terms of pistol holsters, what he does do he does well.  I chose the carbon fiber with red background, but there are a number of different options to choose from - neon zombie green anyone?  The fit on all the different models I bought so far have been snug, and they've held up under various competitive and training conditions.  There aren't any blemishes, discoloration, or parts that need to be tweaked so the pistol will fit.   You also have your choice of light/no light options, and most of the popular wmlls are listed.  The holsters all one with your choice of belt loops or alive clips depending on the kind of set up you have.  The holsters usually come with some kind of swag which is nice.

alive clips?
 :D

what pistol are you getting?

edit to add:
looked closer at the pictures- that's a REALLY nice holster

Bota-CS1

Re: Off The Grid Concepts
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 09:13:39 PM »
You caught me, with my one finger typing on my iPad.  I picked up a sig 226 tacops in 9mm from OGC.  Jousting waiting mah two weeks.  Should be good to go if we get a shot on the 25th. Hoping I don't bauchi us by saying that.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.