MSNBC GOP DEBATE - YOUR THOUGHTS? (Read 5589 times)

vooduchikn

MSNBC GOP DEBATE - YOUR THOUGHTS?
« on: September 07, 2011, 09:05:25 PM »
http://www.ronpaul.com/2011-09-07/gop-debate-tonight-8-pm-et-live-on-msnbc-cnbc-telemundo-politico-com-and-msnbc-com/

Interesting that the only place I could find the entire debate was a Ron Paul site (no plug intended).

Ron may be ignored by the media, but he seems to own the internet via his supporters.

Interested in hearing your thoughts....November 2012 IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY!
Relax, I've banned myself..

Jaydawg

vooduchikn

Re: MSNBC GOP DEBATE - YOUR THOUGHTS?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 10:35:54 AM »
I find it interesting that RP is "winning". He only had a few minutes total time answering questions. It was like they intentionally gave him zero time during the debate.

I have a conspiracy theory (tin foil hats on everyone). That while the mainstream media is ignoring RP, they are secretly bolstering him on polls and across the net.  All so that he can get GOP nod and get trounced by BHO in November.

The candidates looked better and spoke better than the last debate.  Rick Perry and Mitt Romney went at each other pretty good.  Michelle Bachman still thinks we can get $2 gas. 

Who knows....can't wait for the speech tonight on the "new" (3 years into it) Jobs plan.

Will have my vomit bucket ready....how much is this going to cost my kids.  ???
Relax, I've banned myself..

Cougar8045

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 12:02:02 PM »
I find it interesting that RP is "winning". He only had a few minutes total time answering questions. It was like they intentionally gave him zero time during the debate.

I have a conspiracy theory (tin foil hats on everyone). That while the mainstream media is ignoring RP, they are secretly bolstering him on polls and across the net.  All so that he can get GOP nod and get trounced by BHO in November.

The candidates looked better and spoke better than the last debate.  Rick Perry and Mitt Romney went at each other pretty good.  Michelle Bachman still thinks we can get $2 gas. 

Who knows....can't wait for the speech tonight on the "new" (3 years into it) Jobs plan.

Will have my vomit bucket ready....how much is this going to cost my kids.  ???
I don't think there's anything too wild going on; I think RP's got a decent-sized base of support, but unlike other supporters, they are absolutely rabid.  None of them will every say, "Meh."  If they find out there's an online poll, every single one of them will go directly to the intarweebs and start voting.  Which in the end could have the same result as your media conspiracy theory; RP gets the nod, (or feels empowered to run as a 3rd party candidate) and gets blown out by BHO.  Four more YEARS?!?   :(
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

Funtimes

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 10:14:27 PM »
Perry is going to lose discriminating against civil unions. Bad move for republicans. Ron Paul doesn't have the physical characteristics to charm people over obama.  Honestly, he looks like one of the evil super villians, kind of remind me of what is Mr. Burns from the simpsons?

Stick to the constitution, reduce government, stop trying to mix church and state = formula for beating Obama.
Check out the Hawaii Defense Foundation.
HDF on Facebook
Defender of the Accused in Arkansas Courts
Posts are not legal advice & are my own, unless said so.

Heavies

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 02:07:24 AM »
It was disgusting!  Maybe they should have had only two people in this debate and kicked the rest of the guys(and gal) off the stage!
What the hell was the rest of the runners there for, no one else had that many questions.

Fricken liberal media makes me ill. :grrr:

Colt808

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 03:14:02 AM »
Perry is going to lose discriminating against civil unions. Bad move for republicans. Ron Paul doesn't have the physical characteristics to charm people over obama.  Honestly, he looks like one of the evil super villians, kind of remind me of what is Mr. Burns from the simpsons?

I have no idea what you mean about Perry...

Never thought about the whole Mr. Burns thing, but now that you mention it. I was thinking more "bad touch" uncle.

Stick to the constitution, reduce government, stop trying to mix church and state = formula for beating Obama.

All joking aside, this is what all politicians should strive for.
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine

And I still see stupid people.

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 03:21:25 AM »

Then they'd all be libertarians :P
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

Heavies

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 09:03:34 PM »

Honestly, he looks like one of the evil super villians

Cougar8045

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 09:18:54 PM »

Ron Paul is....also....an actor?
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

Colt808

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 01:06:45 AM »

Then they'd all be libertarians :P

Long day...I read LIBRARIANS and thought WTF?!?  :rofl:

I'd say leave Magnus outta this. But truthfully, if RP wore the helmet (or grew a beard & carried a stick), he'd definitely get the geek vote AND win.

Damn I know I started it, but this is so wrong (for the ultra conservative vote)...
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine

And I still see stupid people.

Dregs

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 01:06:09 PM »