I'm having problems posting pics to my posting (Read 6265 times)

rafaelescalera

I'm having problems posting pics to my posting
« on: November 11, 2017, 11:28:07 AM »
I receive this message when I try to post pics on my last post. I have reduced the size of the pics, etc but to no avail.

"Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information."

Flapp_Jackson

Re: I'm having problems posting pics to my posting
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:44:19 AM »
I receive this message when I try to post pics on my last post. I have reduced the size of the pics, etc but to no avail.

"Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information."

You need to post specifics.  File type (JPEG, GIF, etc...), the actual file size (12MB?), and if you are uploading one or more than one picture at a time.

I just noticed you posted in the classifieds.  if you can't figure it out quickly, just email the pics to another member and have them upload for you in a reply to that post.

Instead of uploading pics here, I always add them to my imgur account, then post that photo link here.  Gives me more control over the pics, and it eliminates having to click a thumbnail to see the full pic.  Just a suggestion.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:50:23 AM by Flapp_Jackson »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

rafaelescalera

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 12:07:37 PM »
Thanks for the imgur tip. I tried jpgs in all sizes, but in the past, as in last week, I could just load them straight from my phone, without having the resize them. I went the imgur way, just to have some images there at least for now. Thanks,

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 12:27:09 PM »
Thanks for the imgur tip. I tried jpgs in all sizes, but in the past, as in last week, I could just load them straight from my phone, without having the resize them. I went the imgur way, just to have some images there at least for now. Thanks,

Glad to hear it.

I saw your ad.  Rather than post links that show as text, I post the BBC code.  Click the pic in your IMGUR list you want to share, and you get a window with options to Copy.  Click the Copy button next to the BBC Code.

Then paste that link in the ad here.  It'll show up, just like it does in this reply.  If the pic shows up here as too big or small, you can edit in IMGUR to enlarge, shrink or crop as needed for showing here.  Just go into edit and change the pixel size you want.  I try to keep it about 800 px left to right.

Have fun!

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

oldfart

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 11:27:40 AM »
monday 11:30 am
unable to upload even a tiny pic. 105k

It's a govt conspiracy :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 08:02:38 AM »
Sorry guys. You should be able to upload now.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

oldfart

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 05:21:30 PM »
Unable to upload photo today. Anybody else?
What, Me Worry?

drck1000

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 05:34:09 PM »
Unable to upload photo today. Anybody else?
I’ve been getting errors for a few days. Says five too large or something about couldn’t upload to server. Tried to reduce file size. Same thing.

esk808

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 09:30:14 PM »

Cannot upload pics, after trying 5x.

Is something wrong ?

esk808

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 09:00:06 AM »
This is the message I get when I try to post.
I attached only 1 picture, and did it quickly, but only this:

An Error Has Occurred!

Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

oldfart

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 12:06:13 PM »
Unable to post a picture again
What, Me Worry?