Trump (Read 376794 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Trump
« Reply #440 on: June 15, 2018, 09:37:36 AM »
Fake news trying to make a bad out of a good.  It's all about saving face with N. Korea.  So by Trump saluting or what ever he decides to do, is a good gesture.

Still waiting on Obama, Hillary, Bush to chime in on N. Korea deals.

Fake news yesterday commented "how can you work with a dictator that kills his own people".  Response: Better to cooperate than you and your family getting nuked. Thug Life.

ren

« Reply #441 on: June 15, 2018, 09:48:44 AM »
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #442 on: June 15, 2018, 05:19:21 PM »
Fake news trying to make a bad out of a good.  It's all about saving face with N. Korea.  So by Trump saluting or what ever he decides to do, is a good gesture.

Still waiting on Obama, Hillary, Bush to chime in on N. Korea deals.

Fake news yesterday commented "how can you work with a dictator that kills his own people".  Response: Better to cooperate than you and your family getting nuked. Thug Life.

Obama got slammed by Fox for saying he would talk with our enemies but when Trump said it Fox praised him.

I personally don't care whether the president returns a salute or bows in kind, but lets at least be consistent about it.

ren

« Reply #443 on: June 15, 2018, 05:21:15 PM »
I salute foreign officers when I see them
Deeds Not Words

rklapp

« Reply #444 on: June 15, 2018, 09:56:36 PM »
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

changemyoil66

« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2018, 09:50:19 PM »
Barry met with dictators and accomplished nothing (photo op).  Just sent them more money.

Trump meets, signs denuke agreement. Art of the deal.

The diff is huge results. N korea already sending us solider remains back to the US and destroyed 2nd nuke test site.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #446 on: June 22, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
Barry met with dictators and accomplished nothing (photo op).  Just sent them more money.

Trump meets, signs denuke agreement. Art of the deal.

The diff is huge results. N korea already sending us solider remains back to the US and destroyed 2nd nuke test site.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't count my eggs yet with North Korea. High hopes but still skeptical.

I wouldn't say Obama accomplished nothing though. You may not like the Iran deal but he did accomplish that.

changemyoil66

« Reply #447 on: June 22, 2018, 10:31:22 AM »
I wouldn't count my eggs yet with North Korea. High hopes but still skeptical.

I wouldn't say Obama accomplished nothing though. You may not like the Iran deal but he did accomplish that.

Yeah, we got our sailors back for millions of dollars...Sucks to be the guy wearing white socks. 

Inspector

« Reply #448 on: July 11, 2018, 07:10:35 AM »
Did anyone see the video of Trump calling out Germany at the NATO meeting this morning? He called them out for buying oil/energy from Russia and enriching Russia while asking NATO to protect them from Russia. And at the same time not paying the minimum 2% of GDP that they agreed to.

And Trump did it in front of the press!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I’m impressed. Merkel has shuttered Germany’s nuclear power plants and coal fired power plants. So now they need to rely on buying energy products from someone and chose to make themselves rely on Russia for their energy needs. Which is a security threat to Germany. And will become even more of a threat if Russia finishes the pipeline to supply Germany/Europe. Merkel is an idiot for doing this and Trump called out Germany for it in front of the whole world.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #449 on: July 11, 2018, 07:46:56 AM »
Did anyone see the video of Trump calling out Germany at the NATO meeting this morning? He called them out for buying oil/energy from Russia and enriching Russia while asking NATO to protect them from Russia. And at the same time not paying the minimum 2% of GDP that they agreed to.

And Trump did it in front of the press!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I’m impressed. Merkel has shuttered Germany’s nuclear power plants and coal fired power plants. So now they need to rely on buying energy products from someone and chose to make themselves rely on Russia for their energy needs. Which is a security threat to Germany. And will become even more of a threat if Russia finishes the pipeline to supply Germany/Europe. Merkel is an idiot for doing this and Trump called out Germany for it in front of the whole world.
I didn't see the video, but was listening to the coverage and reactions.  Will see how folks will rush to defend Merkel, just because it was Trump who pointed that out.  Then they'll realize, wait, I'm lashing out on Trump for pointing out exactly what I was lashing out against last week. . .

changemyoil66

« Reply #450 on: July 11, 2018, 09:00:30 AM »
This is why I like Trump, he calls it like it is and isn't afraid of bad PR.

zippz

« Reply #451 on: July 11, 2018, 06:28:08 PM »
Im looking into trumps china tariffs and there are many who are against it.  I saw this video on the China housing bubble and how there are millions of shoddy homes and ghost towns being built for dpeculative investment.

Is Trump the mastermind that sees their housing bubble bursting bringing the economy crashing down while the tariffs make them kneel and beg for mercy?

Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

ren

« Reply #452 on: July 11, 2018, 06:42:17 PM »
Im looking into trumps china tariffs and there are many who are against it.  I saw this video on the China housing bubble and how there are millions of shoddy homes and ghost towns being built for dpeculative investment.

Is Trump the mastermind that sees their housing bubble bursting bringing the economy crashing down while the tariffs make them kneel and beg for mercy?

can't be so this must be fake news
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #453 on: July 11, 2018, 06:51:38 PM »

Not sure if it is anything that nefarious. I believ that the tariffs will hurt China much harder than they will hurt us. I believe the tariffs are only a tool Trump is using to bring the Chinese back to the bargaining table and negotiate fairly. We’ll see if it works. Gotta admit, Trump has balls.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #454 on: July 11, 2018, 07:33:15 PM »
Stormy Daniels arrested at Ohio strip club. FoxNews reports.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #455 on: July 12, 2018, 12:38:07 AM »
I think the trade wars is one of Trump's dumber moves.

Rocky

« Reply #456 on: July 12, 2018, 07:17:40 AM »

Those are not apartment buildings, their missile  silos.  :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

« Reply #457 on: July 12, 2018, 07:24:22 AM »
I think the trade wars is one of Trump's dumber moves.
I probably shouldn't. . . but why do you say that? 

There are many things that Trump approaches from a perspective that the public might not realize at first.  Much of this is about negotiation and negotiating position.  Like when he went in with a super tough line about NAFTA.  He puts sets out a "150% position" in an manner almost like dropping a bomb on the other side.  It sends them, and the MSM, scrambling.  Then once things start settling down, the 100% position starting looking pretty attractive. 

I'm not saying that all of Trumps decisions are right, prudent, smart, etc.  It's just that I do see a certain level of method to his madness.  Will they all work?  Maybe, maybe not.  But I believe he's truly trying to level things out such that America is not shouldering majority of burdens (NATO), nor being dumped on since previous administrations were willing to concede things for the sake of "getting along". 

drck1000

« Reply #458 on: July 12, 2018, 07:26:05 AM »
Not sure if it is anything that nefarious. I believ that the tariffs will hurt China much harder than they will hurt us. I believe the tariffs are only a tool Trump is using to bring the Chinese back to the bargaining table and negotiate fairly. We’ll see if it works. Gotta admit, Trump has balls.
You should see the stories I've read about shortcuts that were taken in the construction of much of those housing projects.  Whole buildings toppling over because of poor soil, piles not properly installed (likely because the contractor stopped them short as no one would know if he installed only say 50' of a 100' pile), and more.   Imagine if you had to inspect those projects. . .  :o

ren

« Reply #459 on: July 12, 2018, 08:36:32 AM »
Those are not apartment buildings, their missile  silos.  :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Yup. I see similar apartment buidlings in downtown Honolulu, being built none other than the Chinese  :shake:
Deeds Not Words