Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273856 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #2640 on: October 29, 2021, 01:24:35 PM »
All the investigations are centered around swing states -->

Wisconsin,
Pennsylvania,
New Hampshire,
Minnesota,
Arizona,
Georgia,
Virginia,
Florida,
Michigan,
Nevada,
Colorado,
North Carolina, and
Maine.

These states have been competitive for decades, whereas the rest in general "have a lock" by one party or the other.

It should surprise nobody that the most pivotal swing states in 2020 -- those with the most electoral votes with a "winner take all" apportionment -- are the center of these audits and investigations.

These shenanigans are not new.  They are, however, more blatant and easier to identify as more and more video cameras are used to record the counts.

To say there isn't enough cheating to worry about could just as easily be voiced as, "Just let them cheat.  It's not hurting anybody."

That attitude doesn't take into account that for every fraudulent vote, miscounted ballot, or ballot that was counted more than once, another voter had his ballot erased.  That's denying them a critical civil right -- the right to vote AND HAVE THEIR VOTE COUNT.

It bothers me that some people are too blind to see that.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 06:16:41 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

MassConfusion

« Reply #2641 on: October 30, 2021, 10:21:41 AM »
Arizona Audit Could Not Find the Identity of 86,391 Voters Because…Here’s Why
Reports have surfaced questioning the validity of the recent Arizona election audit report.
First and foremost, there seems to be critical things removed or omitted from the final Executive Summary. Beyond unanswered questions within that report, there are even more alarming facts arising.
The cyber research company Cyber Ninjas was entrusted with the job of auditing 2020 election ballots in Maricopa County, Arizona. They found issues with the election, and an original draft indicated they felt the final results should not be certified.
However, another huge problem has been discovered. Cyber Ninjas was unable to identify and authenticate over 80,000 voter registrations. The whole process bleeds of corruption. We have to go back over 15 years to begin digging at the root cause of this problem.
In 2004, Arizona passed a voting registration law that required proof of U.S. citizenship to vote. Arizona Prop 200 seemed to implement safeguards to ensure election integrity. That didn’t stop Democrats from finding a way to cheat.
The Democrat Party started to use a federal voter registration form that did not require proof of U.S. citizenship. This fit perfectly into the liberal left’s plan to allow millions of illegal immigrants to vote in a national U.S. election. It’s unconstitutional and blatant fraud.
In 2013, the United States Supreme Court backed the Democrat’s ploy. However, these registrations could only be applied to elections for President or Congress. Democrats didn’t care. That was all they wanted at this stage of the game.
The voters are designated as “Federal Only”, but there is no process to ensure that these registrations are authentic U.S. citizens. It doesn’t take a degree in rocket science to figure out exactly what the Democrats were up to here.
They found a way to use a federal election loophole to garner up thousands of illegal votes in federal elections. Back in March 2017, the Maricopa Recorder held thousands of unprocessed registrations. They lacked the required documentation. What happened to these registrations?
When Democrat activist Adrian Fontes snaked his way into the head position at the recorder’s office, suddenly no one could account for these unprocessed registrations. There is no way to authenticate them, or tell if they were processed illegally and allowed to vote.
To add another dark element to the Arizona election problem, registrations in the state skyrocketed across a two-year period between 2018 and 2020. The number of new voter registrations shot up nearly 15 percent in 24-months.
For a state the size of Arizona, this massive increase in registered voters isn’t logical. The number would quickly fall to a more reasonable figure, if the percentage of potential illegal voter registrations is considered. Now the number of new registrations would be palpable.
If a majority of these illegal registrations cast ballots for Joe Biden, it would flip the state for former President Donald Trump. Maricopa County had hacked servers and hacked databases as well. The story in Arizona smells of corruption. But will we ever get to the truth?

https://freedomheadlines.com/freedom-wire/arizona-audit-could-not-find-the-identity-of-86391-voters-because-heres-why/
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2642 on: October 30, 2021, 04:24:24 PM »
No mass election fraud .....

Wisconsin investigation into nursing home voting shows a potential to have included over 14,000 votes in the names of home residents.  If that number is correct, the 20,000 vote margin of victory would have been more like 6,000.  That's just from the nursing home fraud.

Michigan is also being investigated for similar schemes.

-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #2643 on: October 30, 2021, 05:09:07 PM »
Wisconsin May Surpass Arizona And Be First State To Decertify 2020 Election

https://www.oann.com/wisconsin-may-surpass-arizona-and-be-first-state-to-decertify-2020-election/

Another good take from another reliable source
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

omnigun

« Reply #2644 on: October 30, 2021, 06:05:52 PM »
Lol

bass monkey

« Reply #2645 on: October 31, 2021, 09:08:57 PM »
Wisconsin May Surpass Arizona And Be First State To Decertify 2020 Election

https://www.oann.com/wisconsin-may-surpass-arizona-and-be-first-state-to-decertify-2020-election/

Another good take from another reliable source

Glad to have you back & continuing to update your thread.

I'm glad to see all this progress investigating the election & fraud that occurred.

Has any sources mentioned the effects/ repercussions of a de certify election?  Is the goal now to make new laws to prevent it from happening again?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2646 on: October 31, 2021, 09:36:18 PM »

I'm glad to see all this progress investigating the election & fraud that occurred.

Has any sources mentioned the effects/ repercussions of a de certify election?  Is the goal now to make new laws to prevent it from happening again?

I'm not sure, but I'll take a stab at what I think might happen.

Biden won with 306 electoral votes to Trump's 232.  It takes 270 (a majority) to win the electoral college.

Wisconsin has 10 votes.  Arizona has 11.  That's not enough to deprive Biden of the 270 he needed (306 - 21 = 285).  If Pennsylvania also decertified, that's 20 more, leaving Biden with 265 -- 5 short of winning.

The states' laws require that the electoral winner must be selected in a state-run election.  So, each state would have the option to hold a special election -- a do-over -- to certify their electoral votes.  I doubt they would attempt to do this, given the problems that caused the decertification probably haven't been fixed.

The Constitution has a solution if no candidate receives a majority.  The House selects the president, and the senate the VP.  The House vote would be by state, not with each rep.  There are more red states than blue states in the house, so it's more likely the red states will give the White House to Trump.

I'm not sure about the Senate.  The rules say that the votes are to be taken by the existing Senators at the time of the election -- if the majority party shifts in that election, it would not affect the Senate vote.  Not sure how that works now that the newly elected Senators are inaugurated.  Worst case, i would be a Trump/Harris White House!   :rofl: :rofl:

No matter what, at least one or both sides will try to get clarification from the Supreme Court on how to handle the election's official results should Biden no longer have 270.

With the number of votes needed to unseat Biden, I don't think it's going to be an issue.  If by a miracle it does -- meaning enough states decertify enough votes to drop below 270, it'll be an interesting spectacle to be sure.
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #2647 on: November 01, 2021, 01:59:31 AM »

Thanks! I am glad to be back.

As much as I would like to see decertification of the swing states take place, I am not going hold my breath it will happen. The entire process takes so long to do that I wonder if we would be close to the 2024 election once the swing states get their shit together. It may not be worth the effort at that point. What I am hoping to see is election integrity laws be passed in the swing states to make it easier to vote and harder to cheat. I believe that is what Texas did and we should follow their lead. I think at this point this would the best we can hope for.

Now, another thing I think we can hope for with the possibility of getting is having the criminals brought to justice. There are too many cameras everywhere in these elections to not know who did the cheating and how they did it. I think it is time we start enforcing the laws of this country and make people scared of breaking our laws again.

These are the things I believe we are most likely to see happen. I don’t believe decertification is going to happen. Don’t get me wrong, I want decertification to happen. I just don’t think we have enough stand up politicians to make it happen.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2648 on: November 01, 2021, 08:32:51 AM »

Now, another thing I think we can hope for with the possibility of getting is having the criminals brought to justice. There are too many cameras everywhere in these elections to not know who did the cheating and how they did it. I think it is time we start enforcing the laws of this country and make people scared of breaking our laws again.

These are the things I believe we are most likely to see happen. I don’t believe decertification is going to happen. Don’t get me wrong, I want decertification to happen. I just don’t think we have enough stand up politicians to make it happen.

^^^^This

bass monkey

« Reply #2649 on: November 01, 2021, 10:01:20 AM »
Thank you to Inspector & Flapp for the replies.

omnigun

« Reply #2650 on: November 01, 2021, 10:11:12 AM »
No crimes no justice.  Good luck.   #nomassfraud

Inspector

Inspector

« Reply #2652 on: November 01, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »
Today we are testing our tabulation equipment for accuracy prior to counting ballots for the Nov. 2021 local elections. These tests are performed before and after each election.

https://twitter.com/MaricopaVote/status/1450115103806803968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1450115103806803968%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Inspector

« Reply #2653 on: November 02, 2021, 02:56:39 AM »
Trump-Hating Virginia Elections Director Says Tuesday’s Results May ‘Have To Wait Until Friday’ Because Of Mail-In Votes

https://nationalfile.com/trump-hating-virginia-elections-director-says-tuesdays-results-may-have-to-wait-until-friday-because-of-mail-in-votes/

ren

« Reply #2654 on: November 02, 2021, 07:10:56 AM »
Fake Election 2020
We'll see today in Virginia how far the Dems will go to cheat again....
and in 1,2,3...
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

« Reply #2655 on: November 02, 2021, 07:13:01 AM »
#fakenews

No proof of "cheating" nor proof they will cheat.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2656 on: November 02, 2021, 08:05:15 AM »
Trump-Hating Virginia Elections Director Says Tuesday’s Results May ‘Have To Wait Until Friday’ Because Of Mail-In Votes

https://nationalfile.com/trump-hating-virginia-elections-director-says-tuesdays-results-may-have-to-wait-until-friday-because-of-mail-in-votes/
Playing the same game cause no consequences for cheating. And the media has their back.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #2657 on: November 02, 2021, 08:16:16 AM »
Playing the same game cause no consequences for cheating. And the media has their back.

you saying mcauliff might get the highest amount of votes in history?

MassConfusion

« Reply #2658 on: November 02, 2021, 08:20:28 AM »
you saying mcauliff might get the highest amount of votes in history?
I wouldn't be surprised if he got 86 million. More than Biden, our most popular president ever.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

omnigun

« Reply #2659 on: November 02, 2021, 08:50:24 AM »

#noproofforthisaccusation