Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 118844 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #2580 on: August 20, 2021, 12:31:37 PM »
Aka "normal phenomena". . . :#interesting #gonnaborrowtinfoilfromCMO
Gonna make tin foil plate carrier for extra protection.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

drck1000

« Reply #2581 on: August 20, 2021, 12:41:23 PM »
Gonna make tin foil plate carrier helmet for extra protection.

:thumbsup:

ren

« Reply #2582 on: August 20, 2021, 01:08:43 PM »
Gonna make tin foil plate carrier for extra protection.

make a limited edition "collectors edition" TDS tin-foil plate carrier for hobbyists :thumbsup:
Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #2583 on: August 20, 2021, 01:28:03 PM »
Stay classy Dems

Glasser

« Reply #2584 on: August 21, 2021, 05:09:18 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/__trashed-57/

More Election Fraud In the California Recall Election – Man Arrested with a Firearm, Drugs and Thousands of Ballots

A report has surfaced from the Torrance(California) Police Department that they arrested a man that was in possession of Xanax, a loaded fire arm, methamphetamines’, and thousands of ballots.

According to reports a Torrance police officer was called to check up on a man that was passed out in his SUV at a 7/11 parking lot.

Glasser

« Reply #2585 on: August 22, 2021, 05:52:07 PM »

omnigun

« Reply #2586 on: August 22, 2021, 10:14:26 PM »
#fakenews above

I think people should have the right to vote regardless of vaccine status.   Preferably by mail to avoid public spread. 

changemyoil66

« Reply #2587 on: September 24, 2021, 01:54:19 PM »
Media saying a few hundred extra votes in AZ. Theyre missing...
23,000 votes from people who dont live at the address on record
17,000 duplicate maricopa county, biden won by 10,000 votes
85,000 election files deleted between 10/28-11/5
Over 1,000,000 between 11/1-3/16

No mass fraud.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #2588 on: September 25, 2021, 11:14:08 AM »
Media saying a few hundred extra votes in AZ. Theyre missing...
23,000 votes from people who dont live at the address on record
17,000 duplicate maricopa county, biden won by 10,000 votes
85,000 election files deleted between 10/28-11/5
Over 1,000,000 between 11/1-3/16

No mass fraud.

Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it seems they just recount and recount.  Why isn't anybody examining the integrity of the ballots themselves?

F**k the recount.  It should come close to the same every time.  Check the authenticity of the ballots themselves

Goddammit! >:(
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2589 on: September 25, 2021, 12:11:30 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it seems they just recount and recount.  Why isn't anybody examining the integrity of the ballots themselves?

F**k the recount.  It should come close to the same every time.  Check the authenticity of the ballots themselves

This is the first time the majority of ballots were "mail in."

When mail in ballots arrive, most states separate the outer envelopes (with the verification signatures) from the inner envelopes (the actual ballot).  That's to preserve the "anonymity" of the voter.

This means that mail in ballots are only validated once.  After that, there is NO WAY ON EARTH to verify a specific ballot's integrity.  It's just one more anonymous ballot being recounted and recounted -- no possible way to know if that ballot was fraudulently sent in or counted multiple times.

Recounts CAN'T verify if mail in ballots are legit -- by design.  If they kept the outer envelopes, and one is found to be fraudulent, there's no way to remove the ballot it contained from the count.
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2590 on: September 25, 2021, 02:01:00 PM »

Correct and the media states Biden won. No duh, if u count the same ballots used. What this showed was the thousands of extra ballots and stuff like that.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2591 on: September 25, 2021, 02:11:31 PM »
My problem is all the evidence of mystery ballots and no chain of custody documentation, video of some states reloading the same stacks of ballots and counting them multiple times, and NO OBSERVERS during most of these hinky goings-on.

And with every single "error" discovered and corrected, they always went in Biden's favor -- never for Trump.

States reported upwards of 60% error correction rates requiring human intervention to process the ballot, when the acceptable limit for scanning errors is less than 1%.

Cameras recorded sometimes the same people visiting ballot drop boxes with stacks of ballots.  No way to know where they came from nor who actually filled them out -- nor if any ballots for the "other party" were "lost" along the way there.

I could go on, but the overall, #1 issue is, with all these questionable circumstances, why is only one side interested in finding the answers?  Voters deserve to have a free, fair, and SECURE election no matter which party or person you're voting for. 

Inspector

« Reply #2592 on: October 12, 2021, 10:40:06 AM »
AZ MASS ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED!!! - IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!
2A HAWAII FORUM VIRUS - OMNICRON VARIANT

Inspector

« Reply #2593 on: October 12, 2021, 10:41:12 AM »
Maricopa County Officials Admit Under Oath that They Deleted 2020 Election Data

https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/07/maricopa-county-officials-admit-under-oath-that-they-deleted-2020-election-data/

MauiAxis

« Reply #2594 on: October 12, 2021, 10:44:43 AM »
Maricopa County Officials Admit Under Oath that They Deleted 2020 Election Data

https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/07/maricopa-county-officials-admit-under-oath-that-they-deleted-2020-election-data/

And from such a credible and unbiased source, must be true.

Inspector

« Reply #2595 on: October 12, 2021, 10:45:06 AM »
Here is a great summary of the report if you don’t want to read the whole report:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243697

Inspector

« Reply #2596 on: October 12, 2021, 10:45:57 AM »
In this case the source doesn’t matter since they are on record admitting to their crimes. Google is your friend.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 10:51:11 AM by Inspector »

changemyoil66

« Reply #2597 on: October 12, 2021, 11:38:08 AM »
Mass fraud occurred in many counties. Yet nothing will be done. This is what happens when 1 party controls the DOJ, FBI, etc...DNC found a way to cheat and get away with it. Very sad for our nation.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2598 on: October 12, 2021, 11:49:44 AM »

Can you give a list of reputable sources?  Anyone in the Main Stream Media?

Who do YOU trust?

Inspector

« Reply #2599 on: October 12, 2021, 12:22:48 PM »
Can you give a list of reputable sources?  Anyone in the Main Stream Media?

Who do YOU trust?
A source that may or may not be known for their reliable reporting can still just state facts and tell the truth. Look at the NYT as an example. They lie like hell 99% of the time but still manage to tell the truth occasionally. You have to take each article one by one. In this case the source doesn’t matter as they just stated the facts that is backed up by the many hours of under oath questioning that is available on YT and documented by almost all the news outlets that cared to report it. But in this case the article also has some video of them admitting under oath what they did. No matter how one might want to knock the source or spin the outcome of the article, the facts still remain the same no matter what.

They admitted under oath to committing a crime. And they admitted why they did it as well. Can’t argue with the documented admission of guilt under oath no matter the source of the information.