Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 118827 times)

ren

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #2600 on: October 12, 2021, 12:31:23 PM »
do anything to get rid of Trump. Its justified to them.
Imagine what theyd do to get anything or do anything.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2601 on: October 12, 2021, 12:41:15 PM »
And from such a credible and unbiased source, must be true.

Did you even read the article, or just decide the facts based on a link?

If you'd bothered to click the link, you'd have seen this video -- and maybe taken a couple minutes to actually WATCH it.

Or, are "Your Lying Eyes" not a credible and unbiased source?   :rofl: :rofl:

Because there is limited space on these servers, we deleted the 2020 election files before delivering them under the subpoena.  However, we left on them files from previous elections.

That's the story they want to go with?  If it didn't make me so angry, I'd LOL.... 

Imagine deleting a bunch of files from your business computers which are under subpoena because of "space".  Maybe there was another solution, like giving the auditors a copy of everything and THEN deleting the files?  These criminals think the public is f-ing stupid.  The IRS did this.  Hillary did this.  And there was another agency that did this -- claimed their computers crashed or laptop was stolen the day before they had to answer a subpoena.  The only transparency is the type that lets us see through these bogus excuses for not surrendering evidence.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 01:03:38 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.

hvybarrels

« Reply #2602 on: October 12, 2021, 12:52:57 PM »
Take it with a grain of salt, guys. It's coming from one of those people who still believes everything the government tells them.

It's actually kind of sad.

groveler

« Reply #2603 on: October 12, 2021, 12:58:40 PM »
Can you give a list of reputable sources?  Anyone in the Main Stream Media?

Who do YOU trust?
"Who do YOU trust?"

Nobody.  Until they earn it.
 :thumbsup:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2604 on: October 12, 2021, 12:59:39 PM »
Take it with a grain of salt, guys. It's coming from one of those people who still believes everything the government tells them.

I'm not convinced that EVERYTHING the government says is a lie (although they do tend to spin the truth a LOT).

But, they tell enough lies that their credibility will forever be in question.

All I'm saying is, if the gov't tells me the sky is blue, I'm going to ask for pictures .... with a watermark ... with metadata showing the location, time and date ... with independent corroboration. 

That's about as far as I can trust they are telling the truth.

Ever read the story, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf?"  Government must have missed that one.  Integrity is like virginity ... Easy to lose, impossible to fully regain.
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.

Inspector

« Reply #2605 on: October 12, 2021, 01:00:09 PM »

Thanks. I don’t remember that poster. I’ll know better next time.
AZ MASS ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED!!! - IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!
2A HAWAII FORUM VIRUS - OMNICRON VARIANT

changemyoil66

« Reply #2606 on: October 12, 2021, 01:45:45 PM »
I'm not convinced that EVERYTHING the government says is a lie (although they do tend to spin the truth a LOT).

All I'm saying is, if the gov't tells me the sky is blue, I'm going to ask for pictures .... with a watermark ... with metadata showing the location, time and date ... with independent corroboration. 

Since it's the government is saying it, no fact check will be done by fact checkers. But if it was you or I, then they would say that statement is partially true. Due to the ocean or night time where it's black, or volcano erupting where it' snow orange, etc...

Inspector

omnigun

« Reply #2608 on: October 14, 2021, 06:22:11 AM »
When I was gone Arizona came out from the clearly biased company that the election was legit AND Biden had more votes.  No one talked about that here.   Because everyone was wrong?   No mass election fraud?   

Inspector

« Reply #2609 on: October 14, 2021, 01:16:57 PM »
Step Two Complete: AZ AG Brnovich Orders Maricopa to “Preserve Evidence”

https://magainstitute.com/step-two-complete-az-ag-brnovich-orders-maricopa-to-preserve-evidence/

Now that the Maricopa County Supervisors are on record admitting their crimes to rig the election I wonder if any of them are going to be brought up on charges?

Inspector

« Reply #2610 on: October 14, 2021, 01:27:25 PM »
Great article from the American Thinker:

It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/its_fake_news_that_the_maricopa_audit_proves_biden_won.html

omnigun

« Reply #2611 on: October 14, 2021, 01:34:27 PM »

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/its_fake_news_that_the_maricopa_audit_proves_biden_won.html

That goal post move  :crazy: :crazy:

Cyber Ninjas audit in Arizona showed that “[t]he auditor’s final hand count—which quadruple-checked every single one of the 2.1 million ballots—matches Maricopa County’s official machine count.” Big whoop.

When will they finally admit they lost maybe sometime in 2050. The conspiracy might outlive Trump  :rofl:

Inspector

« Reply #2612 on: October 14, 2021, 01:43:13 PM »
For those who don’t want to read the entire report. This is a summary of the fraud that was found:

What did we learn Friday?

1. Maricopa claimed there were no duplicate mail-in ballots.  In fact there were far more duplicates than those required to change the outcome in the Presidential race.  That has now been established.  Either (1) Maricopa lied but actually de-duplicated the ballots (meaning the results stand) or Maricopa did not de-duplicate the mail-in envelopes and the results are impossible to validate because some 17,000 duplicate votes were cast.

2. Maricopa lied about their election management system never being connected to the Internet.  It has been conclusively and forensically established that indeed it was.  When it was is immaterial; the lie, standing alone, is enough.

3. Maricopa intentionally violated federal law in the maintenance of electronic records specifically including the chain of custody by not issuing individual login credentials to the authorized users for each function.  This is a direct violation of federal law and it was an intentional act.  These are laws, not suggestions.

4.  One or more people intentionally destroyed security logs.  At least one such person has been positively identified.  That is a criminal act, standing alone, and must be prosecuted.

5. The databases were intentionally destroyed by one or more persons.  The person who did #4 either conspired with said person(s) who destroyed the databases, was the person who did so, or did so to cover up the act without knowing who committed the first act.  Whatever the facts on that linkage may be it was a deliberate, criminal act standing alone and must be prosecuted.

6. The so-called "auditors" hired by Maricopa are criminally incompetent or even worse, actively involved in the above.  They must be named and prosecuted.  Specifically, they failed to inspect the unallocated disk space on the EMS, a basic part of forensics as criminals often delete evidence of their activity.  Said material was still there, so had the "auditors" hired by Maricopa been competent they would have discovered it.

What was not proved was that Trump won.  But what was proved was that there is no honest assertion that can be made that either of the two Presidential candidates in serious contention won.  The margin of victory is within the margin of dispute and it has been proved that electronic records critical to validate what occurred throughout the election process were deliberately destroyed by persons(s) who had physical access to the systems in question, with at least one such person being allegedly identified by security camera footage.

There may well be more here -- but what's been discovered thus far and proved (and for which the evidence is now in the public domain) shows that:

1. The election in Maricopa County for federal offices, including President, was not conducted in accordance with Federal Law.

2. The results, based solely on the count of duplicated ballot envelopes (people who voted more than once), which exceeds the margin of victory for the Presidential Office, are not able to be confirmed since once duplicate ballots are removed from the envelopes it is impossible to identify them.  Maricopa county claimed no such duplicates exist.  We now know more than 17,000 in fact do exist and the envelopes still exist.  What we cannot prove one way or another is whether the ballots inside those envelopes were counted and, if only one was counted, which one was counted.  We thus have no way to know who won.

3. The persons running the election have made materially false statements on an intentional basis about the equipment never being connected to the Internet.

4. The persons running the election both deliberately destroyed data related to the election in direct violation of Federal Law and, as a separate and distinct offense, attempted to cover up that destruction and identification of the person who did so.  This act, standing alone, demonstrates intent to tamper with the election results.

5. The vast majority of said deliberately destroyed data was not recoverable and likely is not recoverable.

By forensic evidence, not presented and unrebutted, the outcome of the election in Arizona was falsely certified.

What's the remedy for this?

That's a separate debate -- but that this one county alone did in fact corrupt their election, did so intentionally, and did so in such a fashion that at this time it not possible to know what the result actually was is not subject to reasonable dispute.

Finally, not only was their forensic computer person credible he displayed exactly the process that I, as a person skilled in the art and who has performed computer forensics, would utilize.  I found no fault in his procedures, his process and analysis.  Not did I find him to make a single unproved assertion of fact.  This is exactly what a professional is supposed to do in this field.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2613 on: October 14, 2021, 01:44:33 PM »

Great link. The simple minded do not understand what was done.

ren

« Reply #2614 on: October 14, 2021, 01:51:40 PM »

glad we don't have those simple minded racist folk...
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #2615 on: October 14, 2021, 01:53:41 PM »
Thanks! The real report is long and boring and full of a lot of numbers and it takes a lot to try and understand it all. That is why I posted the American Thinker article debunking the main stream media’s lies about the audit not finding any fraud. There is a lot of it. Enough to change the election. Enough to at least call for decertification and bring people up on charges.

I also posted a great summation of all the fraud that took place. There is a tremendous number of duplicate votes for Biden More than what he won by. So it needs to be looked into if the senate can decertify the election results.

The one thing I also posted was the article where the Maricopa County Supervisors are under oath admitting to committing illegal acts to change the election results. No simple mind can deny what is the truth when the people who committed the crimes admit to it under oath.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2616 on: October 14, 2021, 02:52:42 PM »

No simple mind can deny what is the truth when the people who committed the crimes admit to it under oath.

You'd be surprised at what they believe.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Inspector

« Reply #2617 on: October 18, 2021, 02:19:43 AM »
BREAKING: 138 Legislators From 38 States Sign “New Declaration Of Independence” – AZ State Sen. Wendy Rogers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-138-legislators-38-states-sign-new-declaration-independence-az-state-sen-wendy-rogers/

omnigun

« Reply #2618 on: October 18, 2021, 06:32:16 AM »
BREAKING: 138 Legislators From 38 States Sign “New Declaration Of Independence” – AZ State Sen. Wendy Rogers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-138-legislators-38-states-sign-new-declaration-independence-az-state-sen-wendy-rogers/

50 state audit lul.  Civil War.   And you thought the Russian investigation was a waste of time.   Republicans trying to win the race to the bull pile now.   🙄 3 more years till they catch up at this rate. Then again the democrats are starting their own pile about Jan 6th.  Race to the bottom for both parties 🥳

changemyoil66

« Reply #2619 on: October 18, 2021, 07:02:07 AM »

Thanks for keeping us updated with AZ info.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk