Why was the Holocaust allowed to happen? (Read 18340 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Why was the Holocaust allowed to happen?
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2021, 01:40:15 PM »
I gave it a couple days.  But Oil, why no mentioning of the Texas abortion reporting system?  What about dem slippy slopes?  Reporting your neighbor?  Texas is the new Nazi Germany? First step to the holocaust.

Because none of that is true, and there is already a couple of threads with that information.

This is not a thread for unlimited analogies to the holocaust,  It's exploring the reasons the Holocaust happened while good people were unable or unwilling to stop it.

Trolling this thread after doing so in all the others is transparently obvious.

:stopjack:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2021, 02:21:32 PM »
Because none of that is true, and there is already a couple of threads with that information.

This is not a thread for unlimited analogies to the holocaust,  It's exploring the reasons the Holocaust happened while good people were unable or unwilling to stop it.

Trolling this thread after doing so in all the others is transparently obvious.

:stopjack:
He just wants attention.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2021, 02:29:29 PM »
He just wants attention.

Just calling out the hypocrisy. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2021, 03:07:10 PM »
Just calling out  adding to the hypocrisy.

FIFY
-- Melvin Udall

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2021, 09:05:20 PM »
It's not an issue of controlling the money or corruption.  It was a business practice that one group couldn't earn income with while others could.  That's not the Jews' fault.

Correct, but my point was that people could see the difference and they formed the opinion in their head of why the jews were more successful. Humans tend to dislike when others have a lot more than them regardless of what the reasons are why the other is doing better than them.

changemyoil66

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2021, 07:50:42 PM »
Bump for EEF, read the 1st post.

Inspector

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2021, 05:50:17 AM »
I read only your first post here. Thank you for starting this thread. If I find anything that is historically pertinent to this subject I will be sure to post it here.

When I have some time later today I’ll go through the rest of the posts.

People do not understand the significance of the history of the holocaust. It obviously went over EEF’s head. While a vaccine sticker might seem silly to some like EEF, it is a step towards separation and vilification of others like the Jews in Nazi Germany. The threats of not being able to enter grocery stores without a vaccine card or sticker are already starting. What are you going to do if you cannot shop for groceries and provide food for your family. It is about control, not the virus. It always has been and always will be about control.

It is the history of the holocaust repeating itself. It may not get to the same conclusion but it could. And the fact that it could is the scary part for me. The similarities are remarkable and undeniable.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2021, 07:59:26 AM »
I read only your first post here. Thank you for starting this thread. If I find anything that is historically pertinent to this subject I will be sure to post it here.

People do not understand the significance of the history of the holocaust. It obviously went over EEF’s head. While a vaccine sticker might seem silly to some like EEF, it is a step towards separation and vilification of others like the Jews in Nazi Germany. The threats of not being able to enter grocery stores without a vaccine card or sticker are already starting. What are you going to do if you cannot shop for groceries and provide food for your family. It is about control, not the virus. It always has been and always will be about control.

It is the history of the holocaust repeating itself. It may not get to the same conclusion but it could. And the fact that it could is the scary part for me. The similarities are remarkable and undeniable.
The most important thing people dont get is that it didnt just happen all at once. But instead little by little. Refer to schindlers list reference of Spielberg using dates.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2021, 01:24:13 PM »
There are those still today who claim the Holocaust never happened, even after all the testimonies, evidence and historical documentation proving beyond any shred of doubt that it did.

It's not surprising there are those who also deny the similarities between the early stages of discrimination against Jews and the present day discrimination against the unvaccinated.

Even though a Jew cannot simply change their parentage or ethnicity, but an unvaccinated person can get vaccinated, the issue is not that simple.  In Germany, the solution was first to segregate Jews, forbid them from owning businesses, from accessing public facilities, from having any wealth, and from living where they'd made their homes.

Imagine if the airlines start requiring 100% compliance for vaccinations for all passengers -- no exceptions.  How could anyone remain in Hawaii without getting vaccinated EVEN IF they have a valid medical reason not to?  That would force some people to leave the state or never again be able to board a commercial aircraft.

Need income?  Get vaccinated.

Need to have a local bank?  Get vaccinated.

Need to attend a political rally?  Get vaccinated.

Need to apply for a gun permit?  Get vaccinated.

Either you accept the government's mandate to get vaccinated, or you are treated as a threat to society.

The parallel with how Jews were treated in the beginning can't be denied.  Either you comply, or you will be forced to comply.
-- Melvin Udall

groveler

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2021, 05:34:01 PM »
There are those still today who claim the Holocaust never happened, even after all the testimonies, evidence and historical documentation proving beyond any shred of doubt that it did.

It's not surprising there are those who also deny the similarities between the early stages of discrimination against Jews and the present day discrimination against the unvaccinated.

Even though a Jew cannot simply change their parentage or ethnicity, but an unvaccinated person can get vaccinated, the issue is not that simple.  In Germany, the solution was first to segregate Jews, forbid them from owning businesses, from accessing public facilities, from having any wealth, and from living where they'd made their homes.

Imagine if the airlines start requiring 100% compliance for vaccinations for all passengers -- no exceptions.  How could anyone remain in Hawaii without getting vaccinated EVEN IF they have a valid medical reason not to?  That would force some people to leave the state or never again be able to board a commercial aircraft.

Need income?  Get vaccinated.

Need to have a local bank?  Get vaccinated.

Need to attend a political rally?  Get vaccinated.

Need to apply for a gun permit?  Get vaccinated.

Either you accept the government's mandate to get vaccinated, or you are treated as a threat to society.

The parallel with how Jews were treated in the beginning can't be denied.  Either you comply, or you will be forced to comply.
One big difference is this.
Modern Jews seem to have a cultural defect causing them to be subservient to
the authority of man rulers. 
The people resisting Vaccination do so for personal reasons, one of which
is we don't like or trust the men that presume to rule over us.

When a significant part of a population and I suspect they are the
most inventive and productive part
of that population, opposes the arbitrary rule of man,
Things aren't going to go well for the Teat sucking,
rule makers.

I have to fly to the mainland and AK soon.
I guess If I can't fly home, I'll obtain a sailboat and come home.
There are a few pirates still around, and we can sail, shoot, and pillage.
argc, argv.

Aloha.
 :thumbsup:

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2021, 10:09:00 PM »

You said something went over my head but if you read my posts above yours, my comments here had nothing to do with the vaccine so not sure why you are bringing up the vaccine. So either you are confusing threads or something went over your head.

drck1000

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2021, 10:18:08 PM »
Uh… nvm… I’ll leave it to CMO or mac “who tosses salads”

:rofl:

Inspector

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2021, 01:36:58 AM »
You said something went over my head but if you read my posts above yours, my comments here had nothing to do with the vaccine so not sure why you are bringing up the vaccine. So either you are confusing threads or something went over your head.
Swooooooooooosh!!!!! Right over your head!!!!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2021, 08:49:40 AM »

Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it's mistakes. 

I didn't get a chance to add in all the people who died or have permanent disabilities due to not getting effective treatment early on from doctors, all because the CDC/FDA said it wont work (HCQ/Ivermectin).  I mean would either have made things worst?  I doubt they would have because both have been around for decades in human consumption.  Read my Covid XP post. My doc denied both treatments as prevention.

Nazi doctors who experimented with Jews or denied life saving treatments because they were Jews.  Same, same...but different.  But same, same.

Jl808

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2021, 11:32:09 AM »
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

- Martin Niemöller, Germany
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

omnigun

« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2021, 06:27:17 AM »

I didn't get a chance to add in all the people who died or have permanent disabilities due to not getting effective treatment early on from doctors, all because the CDC/FDA said it wont work (HCQ/Ivermectin).  I mean would either have made things worst?  I doubt they would have because both have been around for decades in human consumption.  Read my Covid XP post. My doc denied both treatments as prevention.

Nazi doctors who experimented with Jews or denied life saving treatments because they were Jews.  Same, same...but different.  But same, same.

Doctors deal with the known.   Maybe eating flowers helps but no doctor should tell you to eat flowers without proof. 

omnigun

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2021, 06:29:07 AM »
Covid restrictions has about as much relevance to the holocaust as a plane crash does to September 11th.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2021, 11:27:05 PM »

Should a doctor prescribe a medicine to treat a disease if there is little to no evidence that the medicine is effective just because a patient wants it? Now lets say the drug is relatively low risk in terms of side effects, you could make the argument "whats the harm, if it works great, if not then no harm" right? It goes beyond that though because for a doctor to prescribe a medication to make someone feel better could also potentially become more harmful. A patient might have a detrimental reliance on this drug. The patient might think they are now safe since they are taking the medicine and therefore relax behaviors which place them at a higher risk.

I think that is fundamentally different than German doctors not caring if Jews died.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 11:34:12 PM by eyeeatingfish »

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2021, 11:27:40 PM »

Says the guy who can't muster a rebuttal...

omnigun

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2021, 06:27:48 AM »

Lol 😆

Denied treatments that are not approved.  If you want to believe in fake medicine go see a church or sprint healer. 

There's has been cases of people getting those un approved treatments and it having no effect.   Why bother having doctors and approval processes for treatments and medicine if some random radio host can name cures.