Top Scientist Lays Out Case for Wuhan Lab Leak – May Have An Even Deadlier Virus (Read 1180 times)

Inspector

Top Scientist Lays Out Case for Wuhan Lab Leak – Warns They May Have An Even Deadlier Virus

https://bongino.com/top-scientist-lays-out-evidence-for-wuhan-lab-leak-warns-they-may-have-an-even-deadlier-virus/

Then read this article about the Nipah Virus:

The death rate for Nipah virus is up to 75% and it has no vaccine. While the world focuses on Covid-19, scientists are working hard to ensure it doesn't cause the next pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20210106-nipah-virus-how-bats-could-cause-the-next-pandemic
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

groveler

Back when I was a kid that was called Biological warfare.

My Father got a degree in Microbiology late in life.  As a 8 year old
kid I helped him on weekends with his Senior class labs.
I did slide preparation and Petri dish prep and "infection"
When he got his degree,  the US Army tried to recruit him, for
research work.  I always thought my Dad was crazy to turn it down.
Something about "ethics" a 9 year old didn't understand.

The older educated Engineer in me says he was stupid to do so.

People will make weapons.  Unless you make better weapons, you
will eventually be enslaved or killed by someone that makes better
weapons.  It is human nature.
Regardless of what the humanists, would lead you to believe
man is  not a very good neighbor to his fellow man.
 :wave:

changemyoil66

Top Scientist Lays Out Case for Wuhan Lab Leak – Warns They May Have An Even Deadlier Virus

https://bongino.com/top-scientist-lays-out-evidence-for-wuhan-lab-leak-warns-they-may-have-an-even-deadlier-virus/

Then read this article about the Nipah Virus:

The death rate for Nipah virus is up to 75% and it has no vaccine. While the world focuses on Covid-19, scientists are working hard to ensure it doesn't cause the next pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20210106-nipah-virus-how-bats-could-cause-the-next-pandemic
No vaxx yet...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

This begs the question, what happened if such a virus did get out, one with a 75% fatality rate? Would the vaccine hesitant still be so hesitant? Would the anti mask people still be so against masks?

hvybarrels

This begs the question, what happened if such a virus did get out, one with a 75% fatality rate? Would the vaccine hesitant still be so hesitant? Would the anti mask people still be so against masks?

What if it's the MRNA gene therapy drugs that cause the "outbreak" by trashing people's immune systems and leaving them wide open to death by common cold?

What if the government realized this back in May and was desperately trying to ram the vaccine down everyone's throat in order to get rid of the control group and destroy the "evidence"?

When do you think the intelligence agencies would start seeding the media with stories about the next "pandemic" in order to get ahead of the narrative?

What if their plan fails miserably and angry mobs turn their attention towards those officials and their supporters?

We are talking closed casket funerals with lots of missing body parts.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

What if the virus is resistant to the current vaccines?  Would that mean we really should be using N95 or better respirators and stop relying on a drug that will never be ahead of the next biological threat to our lives?

Covid-19 was projected to have a 3%-5% fatality rate before the facts were available, and that fatality rate justified the lockdowns.  The true rate is 0%-0.5% depending on other factors like age group, etc.

If we see something with a 75% fatality rate, might as well sell everything and invest in a South Dakota Missile Silo -- underground and away from other humans.  The average Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks.  if this new virus is in that range and it gets loose, I'm buying a good supply of full-body condoms!

https://fee.org/articles/modelers-were-astronomically-wrong-in-covid-19-predictions-says-leading-epidemiologist-and-the-world-is-paying-the-price/
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

eyeeatingfish

What if the virus is resistant to the current vaccines?  Would that mean we really should be using N95 or better respirators and stop relying on a drug that will never be ahead of the next biological threat to our lives?

Covid-19 was projected to have a 3%-5% fatality rate before the facts were available, and that fatality rate justified the lockdowns.  The true rate is 0%-0.5% depending on other factors like age group, etc.

If we see something with a 75% fatality rate, might as well sell everything and invest in a South Dakota Missile Silo -- underground and away from other humans.  The average Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks.  if this new virus is in that range and it gets loose, I'm buying a good supply of full-body condoms!

https://fee.org/articles/modelers-were-astronomically-wrong-in-covid-19-predictions-says-leading-epidemiologist-and-the-world-is-paying-the-price/

Well before the pandemic I bought about 20 of the disposable N95 masks just in case of a pandemic type emergency. I also have my P100 respirator for my woodworking. I am now seeing how a larger supply wouldn't be a bad idea.

I asked the question because I am curious where people draw the line in the sand. Where we move from people making the arguments that masks/lockdowns/vaccines/etc are unconstitutional control to seeing those same people pushing for just such things.

I think the initial estimates for covid did justify some more restrictive responses and I think public officials probably took it a little farther than it needed to be, probably trying to be safe rather than sorry. The real failure in my opinion is that many places stuck to their guns, ignoring new data which suggested so many things could be reopened.

changemyoil66

Rights dont end because of X reason.

eyeeatingfish

End? Maybe not completely end but they can certainly be restricted.

What do you mean they don't end?

omnigun

So prisoners have full rights? 

omnigun

What if it's the MRNA gene therapy drugs that cause the "outbreak" by trashing people's immune systems and leaving them wide open to death by common cold?

What if the government realized this back in May and was desperately trying to ram the vaccine down everyone's throat in order to get rid of the control group and destroy the "evidence"?

When do you think the intelligence agencies would start seeding the media with stories about the next "pandemic" in order to get ahead of the narrative?

What if their plan fails miserably and angry mobs turn their attention towards those officials and their supporters?

We are talking closed casket funerals with lots of missing body parts.

Fear mongering false facts.  There's is no evidence that vaccines compromise the immune system in any major way.