Suicide and Euthanasia (Read 6657 times)

omnigun

Suicide and Euthanasia
« on: October 14, 2021, 06:12:37 AM »
*Trigger warning*
This thread may deal with topics some snowflakes might not like.  There is NO celebration in this thread.  Just to be sure there are no misunderstandings.  Got banned previously because of misunderstandings/ the unknown and wasn't able to fully debate this topic. 

Do you support or are you against Suicide and Euthanasia? 

Recently there has been discussions about ones rights to their own body.  Either the vaccine or abortion.  Republicans have had many hypocritical stances and to a lesser extent the democrats too.   Suicide or euthanasia is a decision that only affects one self.  Either action can't harm another person,  is not spreadable or even remotely considered to affect a potential "life" ("like abortion").   So if purely you believe that one has the right to refuse the vaccine because of dominion over ones own body, would you also support suicide or euthanasia?   If not why?   Is it a religious thing?    Morals?  Insurance?

Also for those who can't understand, suicide or euthanasia is not a 2a topic.  Has nothing to do with guns or should have nothing to do with guns.  Guns are tools.  Much like the many other tools.  Its unrelated to the topic.   We don't blame buildings for being too tall after all.  :shaka:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 06:38:31 AM by omnigun »

macsak

Re: Suicide and Euthanasia
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 06:34:26 AM »
please show that it is consensus or proven in court that your ban was due to misunderstandings...

*Trigger warning*
This thread may deal with topics some snowflakes might not like.  There is NO celebration in this thread.  Just to be sure there are no misunderstandings.  Got banned previously because of misunderstandings and wasn't able to fully debate this topic. 

Do you support or are you against Suicide and Euthanasia? 

Recently there has been discussions about ones rights to their own body.  Either the vaccine or abortion.  Republicans have had many hypocritical stances and to a lesser extent the democrats too.   Suicide or euthanasia is a decision that only affects one self.  Either action can't harm another person,  is not spreadable or even remotely considered to affect a potential "life" ("like abortion").   So if purely you believe that one has the right to refuse the vaccine because of dominion over ones own body, would you also support suicide or euthanasia?   If not why?   Is it a religious thing?    Morals?  Insurance?

Also for those who can't understand, suicide or euthanasia is not a 2a topic.  Has nothing to do with guns or should have nothing to do with guns.  Guns are tools.  Much like the many other tools.  Its unrelated to the topic.   We don't blame buildings for being too tall after all.  :shaka:

omnigun

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 06:36:31 AM »
please show that it is consensus or proven in court that your ban was due to misunderstandings...

Never got the chance to discuss it in 'court' or was told exactly why.  Also I'm not allowed to argue with the mods. So I will not discuss this further.  Don't want another ban.  :stopjack:

omnigun

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 07:09:21 AM »
Also to clarify I am pro suicide or euthanasia.   As the mantra goes, Your body your right.   As long as it doesn't affect anyone else.   This qualifies along with pot, abortions, body modifications, etc.

groveler

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 07:30:08 AM »
"if purely you believe that one has the right to refuse the vaccine because of dominion over ones own body, would you also support suicide or euthanasia?   If not why?   Is it a religious thing?    Morals?  Insurance?"

I'll bite and start with this

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XY51VYHZk9ok/

I'm a little older, don't have the accent, but definitely the colorful language, despite my "upper education".

As for suicide, it has to be overt, eg using a gun to blow your brains out.  Not taking action like losing weight,
stop smoking, or stop drinking to extend  your life,  is not suicide.  We all die.
If you want to kill yourself,  I won't stop you.  Hang yourself from a doorknob, it isn't quite so messy.

I'm against euthanasia generally. however if some is burning to death and you can't save them, a quick death by bullet
would be humane.  A very sick person in pain, just isn't getting enough drugs, that is no reason to kill them, drugs are cheap.
Fentanyl for example.

Subject of banning; I promised someone here to stay away from that subject, however I will point this out once.
I do like the Liberal rag the "Hill" policy.
They give time outs,  an explanation, and actually respond to requests for parole.
Before you are banned.

:shaka:

Jl808

Suicide and Euthanasia
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 07:50:30 AM »
Also to clarify I am pro suicide or euthanasia.   As the mantra goes, Your body your right.   As long as it doesn't affect anyone else.   This qualifies along with pot, abortions, body modifications, etc.
Its clear which side you worship from all your previous posts.

Turn to God before it’s too late for you.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 08:07:18 AM »
Again, refuses to admit his wrong doing and instead labels as "misunderstanding".

Never his fault or error until many post later and get a half baked admission if any at all.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 08:37:40 AM »
Its clear which side you worship from all your previous posts.

Turn to God before it’s too late for you.

I take it that your objection to those freedoms are based on religion.   Does religion explain why suicide is bad? 

Also what would give a religion rights to force their beliefs on the non believers?   Government is supposed to be secular.

I worship no side.  I think all religions on earth are false.  There is simply no way humans could understand a "god".  Religion has changed alot in the past years so even if they did get it "right"  they clearly messed it up on the way because its not exactly the same as the original.  Unless you believe that people can talk to god and somehow update religion.  Also doesn't explain having more than one religion....unless there are multiple "gods". 
I am also not an atheist,  no proof beyond a doubt a god doesn't exist.  So when I die I'll find out the truth.

Jl808

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 08:46:01 AM »

For those that may be reading this thread and need to talk to someone, please be aware that omnigun is a nihilist (Thanos worshiper) who likes to make suggestions like this on a 2a website.

Kidding aside, reach out and talk to someone, preferably someone who knows you and who you trust. 

According to the CDC, suicide is on the rise in the US.  Personally, I blame them for this.
https://www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns/suicide/index.html

changemyoil66

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2021, 09:21:56 AM »
For those that may be reading this thread and need to talk to someone, please be aware that omnigun is a nihilist (Thanos worshiper) who likes to make suggestions like this on a 2a website.

Kidding aside, reach out and talk to someone, preferably someone who knows you and who you trust. 

According to the CDC, suicide is on the rise in the US.  Personally, I blame them for this.

This thread is his attempt to do what EEF does. Start a discussion that no one is asking about.  Unknown if it's due to boredom, cognitive issues,  or because he loves religion and has once again brought it up.  And he knows that religion will be added into this thread, which it was.

It is also not a thread to get input to help his thought process, because his mind has already been made up.

So if people here decided to take part in the discussion, go for it.  But I'm out because #1 I don't reply to him. #2 like I mentioned for EEF, I don't get entertainment from these types of discussions.

And I'm sure he will reply to this post and doesn't understand #1 above.  Because he has been replying to my post b4 he was banned and has already done so his 1st day back in another thread. I even told him I wont be replying directly to him and yet he can't control himself. 

omnigun

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 09:26:09 AM »
This thread is his attempt to do what EEF does. Start a discussion that no one is asking about.  Unknown if it's due to boredom, cognitive issues,  or because he loves religion and has once again brought it up.  And he knows that religion will be added into this thread, which it was.

It is also not a thread to get input to help his thought process, because his mind has already been made up.

So if people here decided to take part in the discussion, go for it.  But I'm out because #1 I don't reply to him. #2 like I mentioned for EEF, I don't get entertainment from these types of discussions.

And I'm sure he will reply to this post and doesn't understand #1 above.  Because he has been replying to my post b4 he was banned and has already done so his 1st day back in another thread. I even told him I wont be replying directly to him and yet he can't control himself.

Not the only person in this world.  I want to see what others think.  Also how they rationalize their thoughts/hypocrisy.  Or don't....  Also others looking at this thread can learn.  Perhaps even realize said hypocrisy. 

Also don't care about "#1".  Never agreed to such rules.  Freedom of speech bro. 

omnigun

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 09:31:04 AM »

As said previously this has absolutely nothing to do with 2a.  In fact this is what liberals try and use against 2a.  Trying to link the tool to the user.  Banning bows and arrows or cars cause terrorism.

But regardless I don't encourage anyone to suicide but at the same time I realize I don't have the right to stop them.  I try not to be hypocritical in my views as it only diminishes the overall legitimacy of arguments.

People tend to forget even if you don't support something, all you have to do is not do it yourself.  Let others decide for themselves if it won't affect you/others.  That's what freedom is.

Jl808

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 09:48:43 AM »
Would you say that for vaccine mandates as well and people's right to decide what happens to their own bodies?

It's not like vaccines are the only way to stop coronavirus.

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2021, 09:55:55 AM »
Would you say that for vaccine mandates as well and people's right to decide what happens to their own bodies?

He already made his opinion clear that he wants people to be forced to get vaxxed, or make their life difficult so they are coerced to get vaxxed. Same same.  No free right to decide what goes into their body. 

That's why his discussions are a waste of time. He contradicts himself often or we go in circles because he brings up points that we already discussed with him. It's hard for him to keep track when he moves goal post all the time. That's why we circle back to same point that was shown he was wrong.  Today was his first day back and already he brought up something that was already covered in another thread.

changemyoil66

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 09:56:53 AM »
And other treatments are fake news because the CDC/FDA says so.  Even though other countries and people I know used them with success.  This too has been covered many times with him already.

Jl808

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2021, 10:00:18 AM »
OG's vaccine mandate arguments can be summarized like as follows.

Unfortunately, he's not alone in this and there are many other sheep who are misled by the MSM to believe the same.

hvybarrels

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2021, 10:01:25 AM »
Billionaires want massive amounts of poor people to die in order to "save the planet"

But then who is going to wipe their bums and tie their shoes for them?

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2021, 10:07:13 AM »
Billionaires want massive amounts of poor people to die in order to "save the planet"

Not just poor people, people in general who are not in their club.

omnigun

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 10:16:24 AM »

This is where I say it no longer applies to personal freedom.   Your actions affect others.   Much like smoking or drunk driving.  It can be regulated.  I don't think anyone should be forced but reasonable restrictions can be placed on others for others safety.  Also private businesses can make their own rules. 

omnigun

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 10:17:44 AM »

Billionaires are good and capitalism is good.   If you can work hard and make enough money to hire someone to wipe your ass then good for you.  If someone wants to take money to do it.  Then good for them too.  Capitalism at its greatest.