Why is Hawaii so compliant? (Read 186 times)

groveler

Why is Hawaii so compliant?
« on: October 23, 2021, 03:35:12 AM »
https://www.ammoland.com/2021/10/architects-of-new-yorks-gun-control-disgraced-with-corruption/#axzz79bHzZLdv

One of the better quotes;
“I don’t know a single person who is even thinking about complying with registration,” said Jim Losie, owner of Losie’s Gun Shop in Oneonta. Losie called the registration requirement a prelude to eventual confiscation of such weapons by state government."

I'm on a multi-state trip and presently in CA after hitting AK, WA, OR.
Next stop ID.

I was given a .44 Mag S&W model 629 in AK.  That was easy didn't have to ask the police if I could have it.
Had to have my uncle buy Ammo for it in CA since out-of stater's cannot legally buy ammo in the state of CA.
Transportation by air was surprisingly easy on the AK to WA leg.  I'm now driving and  compliance with state laws although a pain in the ass
is quite do-able.
Like all my guns I'll leave it with a relative in the free world, as I will not register it with Hawaii Democrats.  I'll Fed Ex it in when
I want to shoot it. and send it back before I'm caught doing "illegal". and possess an un-registered dangerous weapon,  since un-registered
guns are more dangerous that registered ones.
Off to ID next week!

Just for Inspector if he reads this this;  the California we grew up in is now even more screwed up than it was when we
grew up there. But I love doing 65 MPH in rush hour traffic!  I miss the adrenaline rush!
 :worship:

Inspector

Re: Why is Hawaii so compliant?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 04:05:24 AM »
https://www.ammoland.com/2021/10/architects-of-new-yorks-gun-control-disgraced-with-corruption/#axzz79bHzZLdv

One of the better quotes;
“I don’t know a single person who is even thinking about complying with registration,” said Jim Losie, owner of Losie’s Gun Shop in Oneonta. Losie called the registration requirement a prelude to eventual confiscation of such weapons by state government."

I'm on a multi-state trip and presently in CA after hitting AK, WA, OR.
Next stop ID.

I was given a .44 Mag S&W model 629 in AK.  That was easy didn't have to ask the police if I could have it.
Had to have my uncle buy Ammo for it in CA since out-of stater's cannot legally buy ammo in the state of CA.
Transportation by air was surprisingly easy on the AK to WA leg.  I'm now driving and  compliance with state laws although a pain in the ass
is quite do-able.
Like all my guns I'll leave it with a relative in the free world, as I will not register it with Hawaii Democrats.  I'll Fed Ex it in when
I want to shoot it. and send it back before I'm caught doing "illegal". and possess an un-registered dangerous weapon,  since un-registered
guns are more dangerous that registered ones.
Off to ID next week!

Just for Inspector if he reads this this;  the California we grew up in is now even more screwed up than it was when we
grew up there. But I love doing 65 MPH in rush hour traffic!  I miss the adrenaline rush!
 :worship:
I know, I still have family in CA. They are so frustrated by the present gun and ammo laws. They still cannot get ammo there. They cannot buy the firearms they want because they are not CA compliant. I just bought a gun a about a month ago. Walked in, filled out the 4473 online. Walked out less than 10 minutes later. No NICs check, no waiting period, nothing. Just as it should be. I went to the local gun show a couple of weeks ago. Guns are become plentiful again. Prices are still higher than I like. But I am looking to buy a couple of guns. Knowing that the only form I must fill out is the 4473 which takes a couple of minutes to do and then I can walk out with the gun in hand makes me feel like I live in a free country again. Shopping for a gun has become a pleasant experience again.

We have 75mph limits as we get away from civilization. But everything else is 65mph. I have gotten used to driving that fast again. I took a while cuz I thought I was having LSD flashbacks!  :shake: :rofl: :rofl:
AZ MASS ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED!!! - IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!
2A HAWAII FORUM VIRUS - OMNICRON VARIANT