The Trump Report (Read 24124 times)

hvybarrels

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2020, 12:35:03 AM »
Ranked choice voting is similar to all mail voting in that it is designed to hide fraud behind layers of added complexity. The third party will emerge soon enough now that Democrats have shown their willingness to end the republic in pursuit of power.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #161 on: October 16, 2020, 12:52:30 AM »
Ranked choice voting is similar to all mail voting in that it is designed to hide fraud behind layers of added complexity. The third party will emerge soon enough now that Democrats have shown their willingness to end the republic in pursuit of power.

I fully expect the Democrats to start a "new" party, one with the same corrupt players, but named in a way that garners name recognition while also creating separation from the old party.

Keep a lookout for The Birthday Party!     :geekdanc: :thumbsup:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #162 on: October 16, 2020, 09:07:58 PM »

I was just having a semi-heated discussion with my wife on why i voted for Trump.

But how how do you defend this shit. Results?
Who are we Machiavelli ?

changemyoil66

« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2020, 09:46:11 PM »

I was just having a semi-heated discussion with my wife on why i voted for Trump.

But how how do you defend this shit. Results?
Who are we Machiavelli ?
Billionaire playboy talking shit. Ive heard and said much worst amongst friends and while playing sports.

If someone hates trump, nothing u cam really say will justify it. Now if he did a John McClain in Die Hard With a Venvence, thats a different story.

Im glad my wife and I have the same views. She even bought trump flags on her own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2020, 12:32:33 PM »

How so?

If I vote my top 3 instead of top 1, what changes that could be exploited?

drck1000

« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2020, 09:28:37 PM »
CNN actually spoke positively  :o

Then the comments...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2020, 09:57:07 PM »

Then the comments...

That's my President.  He did what I would have done.

I could never imagine Obama or Hildabeast doing that.
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2020, 07:31:40 AM »
That's my President.  He did what I would have done.

I could never imagine Obama or Hildabeast doing that.
Right?  I mean he catches so much flak about things, but it's stuff like this that I notice and many times the MSM doesn't cover.  So when CNN does, makes me go :hmm: 

Then even when he does do something like that, he'll catch $hit from the "habitual contrarians" that say it's not protocol, he's distracting the Marine, etc. 

ren

« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2020, 07:35:10 AM »

Then the comments...

old news...that was during his 1st year. media narrative never went back to being nice
You can't find a single sentence now that is Pres Trump positive.
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2020, 07:45:10 AM »
old news...that was during his 1st year. media narrative never went back to being nice
You can't find a single sentence now that is Pres Trump positive.
Uh, ok.  I never said it was new or that media is saying positive things about Trump now.  Think you're assimilating into OG's collective. . .  :o

:rofl:

ren

« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2020, 07:49:31 AM »
Uh, ok.  I never said it was new or that media is saying positive things about Trump now.  Think you're assimilating into OG's collective. . .  :o

:rofl:

just being a realist not a mask-wearing, indecisive douche who knows relatively little about guns and calls himself "Omni"gun
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:55:44 AM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

ren

« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2020, 08:01:59 AM »
in regards to Trump, we've been listening to the media's inaccurate and straight up lying about the President for 4 years.
If lies are told often, they are often accepted as truth by the lazy masses. And that's where we are today.
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2020, 09:17:33 AM »
Interesting take by the Mooch, Scaramucci, in interview.

“ Now I'm outside of the White House, lifelong Republican, let me do my best to try to be supportive of the President and his agenda. And then it just became impossible, so I had to separate myself related to the child separation issue. I had to break from him on denigrating our intelligence agencies, and he's praising Vladimir Putin in Helsinki. He's then saying that the press is the enemy to people. I wrote an op-ed saying that it wasn't. That's actually the last time I talked to Mr. Trump — that was Easter Sunday, April 2019, he called to yell at me and tell me I didn't know what I was talking about and that the press is the enemy of the people, sort of demagogic nonsense.

But then by July, he wants to throw the Congresswomen [four members of Congress known as The Squad], he says he wants them to go back to the countries that they originally came from. And so that is a racist nativist trope. They said it to my Italian-American grandparents. I said, "I am done. There's no way I can support this guy." I disavowed my support, I wrote that article. I wrote many articles subsequent to that. And I'm out there trying to educate as many people as possible at the systemic danger that Mr. Trump represents to our democracy.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-scaramucci-mission-stop-trump-120002379.html
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 10:50:44 AM by aieahound »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2020, 10:14:00 AM »
Interesting take by the Mooch, Scaramucci, in interview.

“ Now I'm outside of the White House, lifelong Republican, let me do my best to try to be supportive of the President and his agenda. And then it just became impossible, so I had to separate myself related to the child separation issue. I had to break from him on denigrating our intelligence agencies, and he's praising Vladimir Putin in Helsinki. He's then saying that the press is the enemy to people. I wrote an op-ed saying that it wasn't. That's actually the last time I talked to Mr. Trump — that was Easter Sunday, April 2019, he called to yell at me and tell me I didn't know what I was talking about and that the press is the enemy of the people, sort of demagogic nonsense.

But then by July, he wants to throw the Congresswomen [four members of Congress known as The Squad], he says he wants them to go back to the countries that they originally came from. And so that is a racist nativist trope. They said it to my Italian-American grandparents. I said, "I am done. There's no way I can support this guy." I disavowed my support, I wrote that article. I wrote many articles subsequent to that. And I'm out there trying to educate as many people as possible at the systemic danger that Mr. Trump represents to our democracy.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-scaramucci-mission-stop-trump-120002379.html

You're free to believe all the lies you like.

Trump never said he wants "The Squad" to "go back to the countries that they originally came from."  So, no, it's not a racist trope.  You need to include the entire statement, but then that's not how fake news works, is it?

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from
countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt
and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now
loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful
Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which
they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly,
you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work
out free travel arrangements!" the president said in three connected tweets. 

In short, if their ideas are so great that the US can be improved using them, maybe they should first have their ideas tried in the countries they use in the hyphenated part of "*-American"?  Once they've proven their ideas are better, then the US would be wise to adopt them.  Otherwise, stop trying to force unproven or unsuccessful and radical ideas on us.

The Mooch got fired after 10 days in the WH.  Yeah, he's not bitter at all!!  :rofl: :rofl: :popcorn: :popcorn:
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2020, 10:25:38 AM »
Isn't AOC part of "the squad"?  Still waiting on an offer from Vivid.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2020, 10:54:41 AM »
Isn't AOC part of "the squad"?  Still waiting on an offer from Vivid.

She's the Squad Leader.  Self-appointed, I'm sure.

-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2020, 10:57:17 AM »
 :)
You're free to believe all the lies you like.

Trump never said he wants "The Squad" to "go back to the countries that they originally came from."  So, no, it's not a racist trope.  You need to include the entire statement, but then that's not how fake news works, is it?

The Mooch got fired after 10 days in the WH.  Yeah, he's not bitter at all!!  :rofl: :rofl: :popcorn: :popcorn:

The actual quote in it’s entirety is still bad.
And only one of them is an immigrant.
3 were born in the USA.
  i.e. are people of the United States. Not originally from other countries.

AOC - Puerto Rican mother, NY father
Pressley - American parents
Tlaib - Palestinian parents

I don’t think these places qualify for Trump’s description of them.
Unless he’s talking about P.R., Israel and the U.S.A. as being “ countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all”

And what makes you think I believe all the lies.
This whole campaign has been a shit show of lies And exaggerations on both sides.
I just Said interesting take from the Mooch. I didn’t say I supported it.

Oh, and still trying to find the parents of 545 separated kids according to the ACLU.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:23:34 AM by aieahound »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2020, 11:21:57 AM »
:)
The actual quote in it’s entirety is still bad.
And only one of them is an immigrant.
3 were born in the USA.
  i.e. are people of the United States. Not originally from other countries.

AOC - Puerto Rican mother, NY father
Pressley - American parents
Tlaib - Palestinian parents

I don’t think these places qualify for Trump’s description of them.

And what makes you think I believe all the lies.
This whole campaign has been a shit show of lies And exaggerations on both sides.
I just Said interesting take from the Mooch. I didn’t say I supported it.

Oh, and still trying to find the parents of 545 separated kids according to the ACLU.

That's your opinion, provided to you gift-wrapped and postage-paid by the Main Stream Media.

If you're still trying to pick apart Trumps comments word by word, you've learned nothing over the last 4 years.

Trump's supporters care more about what he does, less about what he says.

Trump's haters care more about what he says and ignore what he does.

It's not hard to see why.
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2020, 11:25:30 AM »
That's your opinion, provided to you gift-wrapped and postage-paid by the Main Stream Media.
If you're still trying to pick apart Trumps comments word by word, you've learned nothing over the last 4 years.
Trump's care more about what he does, less about what he says.
Trump's haters care more about what he says and ignore what he does.
It's not hard to see why.

I didn’t get any of that from MSM.
Just stating facts.
And my opinion on it being bad.

And word by word? That was his whole quote in entirety.
And your right. Trump should just shut the hell up and run the Country instead of his mouth. 
That’s my opinion.

Hard to believe you can see anything with how far up Trump’s ass your head is.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:37:24 AM by aieahound »

drck1000

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2020, 11:31:37 AM »
I didn’t get any of that from MSM.
Just stating facts.
And my opinion on it being bad.

And word by word? That was his whole quote in entirety.
And your right. Trump should just shut the hell up and run the Country instead of his mouth.
That’s my opinion.
Same can be said for many people, not just Trump.