why an AWB won't do anything (Read 746 times)

stangzilla

why an AWB won't do anything
« on: April 06, 2021, 01:46:45 PM »

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11.xls

FBI facts of homicides from 2019.  4 times more knife deaths than rifle deaths.  almost double more deaths from hands, feet than rifles. 
13927 homicides.  of that rifles account for 364 of them. that's about 2%.  and that's all rifles, not only AR's and AK's.  banning AR's and AK's won't even make a dent in the homicide rate

but i'm sure we all know this.  just some facts you can throw out when you have your next debate with a disciple of the gun grabbers

omnigun

Re: why an AWB won't do anything
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 01:50:36 PM »
Statistics don't lie.

changemyoil66

Re: why an AWB won't do anything
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 01:51:34 PM »

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11.xls

FBI facts of homicides from 2019.  4 times more knife deaths than rifle deaths.  almost double more deaths from hands, feet than rifles. 
13927 homicides.  of that rifles account for 364 of them. that's about 2%.  and that's all rifles, not only AR's and AK's.  banning AR's and AK's won't even make a dent in the homicide rate

but i'm sure we all know this.  just some facts you can throw out when you have your next debate with a disciple of the gun grabbers

We all know an AWB won't do anything due to average 300ish annual deaths with ALL rifles.  But they still push this propaganda.  Once AWB are banned, handguns are next that are in the thousands for murders. Then shotguns and so on. This battle has been going on for decades and will continue.  Their new thing is to ban as many parts as they can.  This is why we cannot give up or give in.  Our future depends on us now.

So when I hear "it doesn't effect me" or "my vote means nothing" by fellow gun owners is a crock of shit.