CLEANUP DAY ON HOLD!- watch this space for updates- hopefully jan 2014 (Read 48477 times)

808CPC

Re: KHSC Range Cleanup Day - December 29, 2013 Sunday
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 06:20:57 AM »
I will volunteer to do whatever I'm assigned to do. I have also been given permission from the president of the company I work for  ( my wifey) to provide coffee brewers and bottled water for the event. All I really need is a spot I can place a folding table with access to 2 electrical outlets. Lmk, if this is something that would be helpful or not. Either way, I will be there to help with the project
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 07:21:27 AM by 808CPC »

macsak

Re: KHSC Range Cleanup Day - December 29, 2013 Sunday
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 06:30:21 AM »
I will volunteer to do whatever I'm assigned to do. I have also been given permission from the president of the company I work for  ( my wifey) to provide coffee brewers and bottled water for the event. All I really need is a spot I can place a folding table with access to 2 electrical outlets. Lmk, if this is something that would be helpful or not. Either way, I will be there.

please contact 45lima via pm on this board to coordinate
he is setting up a food booth
your help is appreciated

HNL03

Re: we have had our authorization yanked- cleanup day on hold!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 05:20:50 PM »
I can do some plumbing, painting, electrical, and carpentry. I got tools (cordless and corded), 2000 watt Honda generator and some paint/paint brushes, rollers. Let me know what colors and I'll check to see if I have enough.

macsak

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 06:05:31 PM »
I can do some plumbing, painting, electrical, and carpentry. I got tools (cordless and corded), 2000 watt Honda generator and some paint/paint brushes, rollers. Let me know what colors and I'll check to see if I have enough.

stay tuned
we are HOLD until monday or tuesday

HiCarry

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 07:33:20 PM »
Hey Macsac,

Just checking, is the range cleanup still on for the 29th? Reading the thread it appears it is, but I just wanted to double check.

I am going to ask the LIFE instructors to assist, and I am also going to see if we can use the HRA's messaging system to get the word out, but again, just needed to confirm.

macsak

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 07:40:27 PM »
Hey Macsac,

Just checking, is the range cleanup still on for the 29th? Reading the thread it appears it is, but I just wanted to double check.

I am going to ask the LIFE instructors to assist, and I am also going to see if we can use the HRA's messaging system to get the word out, but again, just needed to confirm.

hicarry pm sent

Bunker

Steve,

Thanks for all the terrific work and leading this effort. :thumbsup: I won't be available during that timeframe but if this is a go I'd like to donate some money. Please let me know the best way to do that...check to you or online?

Bunker

macsak

Steve,

Thanks for all the terrific work and leading this effort. :thumbsup: I won't be available during that timeframe but if this is a go I'd like to donate some money. Please let me know the best way to do that...check to you or online?

Bunker

bunk
as of now- the date is NOT confirmed
keep your money- you may be able to help if we have it another day
 8)

Bunker

bunk
as of now- the date is NOT confirmed
keep your money- you may be able to help if we have it another day
 8)
Standing by...thank you!

drone

I worked in landscaping and lawn care for a few years on the mainland. Any use for those skills in this effort? More than willing to help out in anyway possible.

macsak

I worked in landscaping and lawn care for a few years on the mainland. Any use for those skills in this effort? More than willing to help out in anyway possible.

oh, yeah, drone
we could use professional help
keep watching the threads for more updates
i will assign you to the yard crew
 :thumbsup:

Locked N Loaded

Re: CLEANUP DAY ON HOLD!- watch this space for updates- hopefully jan 2014
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 01:33:38 PM »
Hey macsac, count me in. Let me know the dates. If the clean up is the last week in January, can't make it, will be out of town.

macsak

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2013, 08:57:27 PM »
Hey macsac, count me in. Let me know the dates. If the clean up is the last week in January, can't make it, will be out of town.

you da man, lnl
i'll keep you in the loop

happy new year, my friend

BLKDRGN

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 02:11:39 PM »
I just saw this thread. I have to work tomorrow but if you need to borrow generators I have a Honda 2000 and 3000. MACSAK PM me if you want it.
Google it cause every question is a dumb question.

MuffinMan

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2013, 12:04:53 PM »
I am back from holiday travels and would be happy to lend a hand.

hvybarrels

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2014, 11:12:26 AM »
I brought up range clean up with my contact from Mayor's office. He had not heard anything about it but was interested in the details as people are allowed to 'adopt' highways and parks and stuff. His initial impression was positive, so it's possible there is some support there.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

macsak

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2014, 12:10:16 PM »
I brought up range clean up with my contact from Mayor's office. He had not heard anything about it but was interested in the details as people are allowed to 'adopt' highways and parks and stuff. His initial impression was positive, so it's possible there is some support there.

aloha hvy
our contacts are the parks director and the range master
and the mayor and one of his aides (i think his name is jesse)
we will be meeting sometime soon (hopefully) to discuss adopt-a-park
you could direct your contact to this section of 2aHI or they can contact the cleanup crew at khsccleanup@gmail.com
mahalo for following up for us

hvybarrels

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 05:43:27 PM »
just forwarded the email to him
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

macsak

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2014, 08:03:00 PM »
just forwarded the email to him

mahalo hbarrels

jimsaloha

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2014, 04:41:44 PM »
ARE THE POWERS TO BE GOING TO ALLOW US TO HELP CLEAN UP THE RANGE?